Sievers Sidebar #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about had it up to here, with BS and her enabling of MS and what he is putting his children through.

THIS is the time she could stand up and say enough is enough- put her foot down and let him know that while she loves him she won't support him in any of his schemes against Teresa's family and the girls. She could apologize to MAG and beg forgiveness. Get her behind in therapy for co dependency and whatever other issues she has and read everything she can about narcissists and sociopaths.

Someone needs to stand up to this man-child and it needs to end her. Without her- who dies he really have? His brother is in MO.

I have about had it up to here, with BS and her enabling of MS and what he is putting his children through.

THIS is the time she could stand up and say enough is enough- put her foot down and let him know that while she loves him she won't support him in any of his schemes against Teresa's family and the girls. She could apologize to MAG and beg forgiveness. Get her behind in therapy for co dependency and whatever other issues she has and read everything she can about narcissists and sociopaths.

Someone needs to stand up to this man-child and it needs to end her. Without her- who dies he really have? His brother is in MO.

You can't reason with ignorance. Sounds like their whole family is in need of therapy because their assumption is this how normal healthy ppl behave. She will never leave Marks side unless the court orders her into therapy, which is very unlikely unless DCF requests it.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime...381571271.html

According to the article there was a hearing on May 31, 2016, the day before the hearing we watched/heard about on June 1, 2016. Mummers told the Judge he was ready to go but he did NOT tell the truth according to the Judge.

Elizabeth Parker, attorney for CWW, was not notified until the day before the June 1 hearing date....so that would have been May 31. I wonder if Mummert told her AFTER the hearing with the Judge, on May 31, of course that gives her no time to be ready. Mummers and MS playing games.

Okay, the next part I am confused....I think there may be an error in the article, please explain anyone if you can. I may be reading it wrong. In quotes is the exact text from the article.

Mummert "planned to offer Curtis Wayne Wright Jr. as his sole witness in the trial. Mummert listed Wright as a witness a week ago.
However, Wright's attorney didn't know that. Wright, a friend of Mark Sievers, accepted a 25-year plea deal on a second-degree murder charge in exchange for providing information to help prosecute Jimmy Rodgers and Sievers."

It states above Mummert was/is using CWW sole witness for MS and that Mummert did not know CWW took a plea deal?!

Where it saids "Wright's attorney did not know"....do you think it meant Sievers' attorney did not know...'that CWW took a plea deal'? CWW attorney had to know because she helped broker the deal! As for Mummert not knowing....if we all knew and it is been in the paper, then Mummert had to know.

So, now that Mummert does know that CWW took a plea deal...and is going to testify against CW....will Mummert still call him as their sole witness? Can CWW be a witness for both sides?

One last question is Mummert DP qualified? I see bumbling antics like Jose Baez in the future...JMO.

I hope that all made sense to everyone. Thanks.

All of this Mummert "didn't know" is a big sack of ----you know what. Half of the country have read these docs! Heck, pick up a newspaper, Esquire.
He is acting ridiculous, whatever the motive, and I hope the judge stops him in his slimy tracks.
It is one thing to provide the best defense you can for your client. It is quite another to start all of this "Judge, I didn't know...." mess.
Shout out to Mummert: It is your JOB to know. Period.

According to the article there was a hearing on May 31, 2016, the day before the hearing we watched/heard about on June 1, 2016. Mummers told the Judge he was ready to go but he did NOT tell the truth according to the Judge.

Elizabeth Parker, attorney for CWW, was not notified until the day before the June 1 hearing date....so that would have been May 31. I wonder if Mummert told her AFTER the hearing with the Judge, on May 31, of course that gives her no time to be ready. Mummers and MS playing games.

Okay, the next part I am confused....I think there may be an error in the article, please explain anyone if you can. I may be reading it wrong. In quotes is the exact text from the article.

Mummert "planned to offer Curtis Wayne Wright Jr. as his sole witness in the trial. Mummert listed Wright as a witness a week ago.
However, Wright's attorney didn't know that. Wright, a friend of Mark Sievers, accepted a 25-year plea deal on a second-degree murder charge in exchange for providing information to help prosecute Jimmy Rodgers and Sievers."

It states above Mummert was/is using CWW sole witness for MS and that Mummert did not know CWW took a plea deal?!

Where it saids "Wright's attorney did not know"....do you think it meant Sievers' attorney did not know...'that CWW took a plea deal'? CWW attorney had to know because she helped broker the deal! As for Mummert not knowing....if we all knew and it is been in the paper, then Mummert had to know.

So, now that Mummert does know that CWW took a plea deal...and is going to testify against CW....will Mummert still call him as their sole witness? Can CWW be a witness for both sides?

One last question is Mummert DP qualified? I see bumbling antics like Jose Baez in the future...JMO.

Made sense. I believe Parker (CWW'S attorney) did not know Mummert was planning on using CWW as a sole witness for the DCF hearing/trial. I would think CWW would be considered a hostile witness. Since we can't think of any GOOD strategy for Mummert wanting to use CWW as a witness, I am thinking Mummert is incompetent until proven otherwise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Wrights attorney (Elizabeth Parker) didn't know that Seiver's attorney (Michael Mummert ) was using her client (CWW) as the sole witness in the DCF trial.
We just can't figure out why.

Michael Mummert knows CWW took a plea deal.

ETA ~
Oops ~ Sorry Debbie, I didn't see your reply :blush:

Thanks Debbie and Dmackyfor the answers....Mummert...I like that...'incompetent until proven otherwise" is a good answer!

I was trying to think of reasons why MS wants CWW to testify...Here you go...

1. MS has somehow made an agreement with CWW that he'll now say "Mark had nothing to do with this! It was all about me and JRR"
2. MS wants an opportunity to be in the same room as CWW...Who knows maybe they have some method of communicating via coded beard twitches
3. CWW could say something in the room that might taint future Jury selection for the MS trial.
4. MS wants to see who looks better in Orange. Needs to confirm that he is still the hottest.

Can't wait to see/hear the real reasons.

1. MS has somehow made an agreement with CWW that he'll now say "Mark had nothing to do with this! It was all about me and JRR"
2. MS wants an opportunity to be in the same room as CWW...Who knows maybe they have some method of communicating via coded beard twitches
3. CWW could say something in the room that might taint future Jury selection for the MS trial.
4. MS wants to see who looks better in Orange. Needs to confirm that he is still the hottest.

[emoji38] OMG, I'm sorry, I know this is a serious subject, but numbers 2 and 4 had me in stitches! Thanks fldigger, I don't think I've laughed so hard at anything for weeks. [emoji38]

... coded beard twitches... [emoji1] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

... coded beard twitches... [emoji1] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

with the coded beard twitches, added the glare from the heads....dim to bright send out SOS signals to each other Sorry mods

Question....is there anywhere on the Florida Bar Website, or other area to search to see what DP trials Michael Mummert has served on? I remember someone on WS did it with Jose Baez. I am not finding anything yet. I would like to know how many DP MM defended and if he was lead attorney.

The bar listing and then Faga Law listing are a bit different.

The bar website, lists practiced areas for MM was below, but murder is not listed

Appellate Practice
Civil Litigation
Civil Trial
Commercial Litigation
Criminal
Family
General Practice
Litigation/Trial Advocacy/Advocacy
Marital and Family
Personal Injury
Real Estate
Wills, Trusts and Estate

https://www.floridabar.org/wps/port...p2RGHR8UV5QknYPhg/dz/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/

The Faga Law Group site, listed here, murder is listed.

Michael Mummert
Michael Mummert
Attorney Mummert’s previous experience includes, eight years as an Assistant Public Defender where he litigated criminal offenses ranging in severity. Offenses such as Misdemeanors including; DUI, Domestic violence battery and Petit theft, to Felonies including; Drug trafficking, Sexual battery, and Murder. Currently he handles Divorce, Child custody issues, Criminal defense, Personal injury, Insurance claims, and Civil litigation.

http://www.fagalaw.com

Thanks

with the coded beard twitches, added the glare from the heads....dim to bright send out SOS signals to each other Sorry mods

Question....is there anywhere on the Florida Bar Website, or other area to search to see what DP trials Michael Mummert has served on? I remember someone on WS did it with Jose Baez. I am not finding anything yet. I would like to know how many DP MM defended and if he was lead attorney.

The bar listing and then Faga Law listing are a bit different.

The bar website, lists practiced areas for MM was below, but murder is not listed

Appellate Practice
Civil Litigation
Civil Trial
Commercial Litigation
Criminal
Family
General Practice
Litigation/Trial Advocacy/Advocacy
Marital and Family
Personal Injury
Real Estate
Wills, Trusts and Estate

https://www.floridabar.org/wps/port...p2RGHR8UV5QknYPhg/dz/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/

The Faga Law Group site, listed here, murder is listed.

Michael Mummert
Michael Mummert
Attorney Mummert’s previous experience includes, eight years as an Assistant Public Defender where he litigated criminal offenses ranging in severity. Offenses such as Misdemeanors including; DUI, Domestic violence battery and Petit theft, to Felonies including; Drug trafficking, Sexual battery, and Murder. Currently he handles Divorce, Child custody issues, Criminal defense, Personal injury, Insurance claims, and Civil litigation.

http://www.fagalaw.com

Thanks

I doubt the Bar has "murder" on their drop-down list of practice areas to click. :) "Criminal" covers that well enough.

I doubt the Bar has "murder" on their drop-down list of practice areas to click. :) "Criminal" covers that well enough.

Thanks, AZ, I understand, murder comes under criminal...makes sense now.

AZ, Anyway to find out if lawyers have defended DP cases in the past? Not what cases, but if they have defended any?

:yourock::tyou:

[emoji38] OMG, I'm sorry, I know this is a serious subject, but numbers 2 and 4 had me in stitches! Thanks fldigger

I hope the mods don't mind me putting the occasional dose of humor into the threads.

I should say that I live and work in the area. The day after the murder, one of my team members at work (a single female) told me how frightened they were about the prospect of murderers in the Neighborhood. I said on Day 1, "Don't worry! It looks to me like the Husband planned it - too convenient by far."

I knew it would be a matter of time for him and his accomplices to get found out. It happened a lot quicker than I thought.

I'd like Teresa's family to know how much it pains me that she is no longer with us. She was smart, beautiful, feisty, in-ya-face - my kind of girl!! There is nothing more vile to me than that these idiots took her away.

So, occasionally, I'm gonna jump in and make light of these morons. Please don't ever think it's a reflection of my view of Teresa's life or death. She was obviously an amazing human being.

AZ, Anyway to find out if lawyers have defended DP cases in the past? Not what cases, but if they have defended any?

It's been a while since I looked this up but I am 99.95% sure that Faga is " death qualified". Meaning that he has tried DP cases before. IIRC, Mummert had not.

However, since they're both
listed as counsel of record, it's basically a formality that Mummert is " first chair".

Wrights attorney (Elizabeth Parker) didn't know that Seiver's attorney (Michael Mummert ) was using her client (CWW) as the sole witness in the DCF trial.
We just can't figure out why.

Michael Mummert knows CWW took a plea deal.

ETA ~
Oops ~ Sorry Debbie, I didn't see your reply :blush:
No worries. We posted nearly the exact same thing...lol!

A thought just came to mind. If Mummert is representing MS on the child custody case is another attorney representing him on the criminal case.?

If so, maybe thats why Mummert didnt realiz that CWW was testifying against MS in the murder trial. Just a thought.

I appreciate the humor from time to time. It keeps us human.

Side note: Why is it that every time I see a photo of MS my immediate reaction is "Eeeeeeeeewwwwh!"

BS needs to control her reactions in the courtroom. She'll get booted from the courtroom is she pulls this during the trial. Nobody needs her "gasping" presence. It is my own personal opinion is that I can't stand her. I thought something was way off when I saw her first police interview. She has not improved since then and was lying through her teeth while on the stand during the last hearing.

I suspect BS is another one who has gotten through life using a self-depreciating demeanor, a smile and "charm" - when underneath she is NOT a particularly nice person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla