Roy Kronk suing Casey Anthony

It makes one wonder why this "distraught mother" never persued charges against RK for his actions. But then, wasn't it JG that may have killed Caylee? There should be a class action law suit, and a real threat of more prison time IMHO.

Casey Anthony cannot get a breaking being sued. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

Is there a class action lawsuit floating out there for US to sign to sue her, too? Is there an attorney willing to file one?

I've been saying since 5 july 2011 that if I ever win the lottery, I will frivolous lawsuit her for the rest of her life (yes, "frivolous lawsuit" is now a verb :floorlaugh:)

yall will know when I win cause I'll pay for everyone else to frivolous lawsuit her too.

I just saw Geraldo on Fox News. He said " Well, she is still penniless and living with friends..." I just LOVE to hear that.

I just saw Geraldo on Fox News. He said " Well, she is still penniless and living with friends..." I just LOVE to hear that.
She has friends? Ummmmm Casey, I hate to tell you this but people who hold onto a potential cash cow are not necessarily friends, they are users. I know you are familiar with users, having been one yoursaelf. :floorlaugh:

Casey Anthony has as much chance to file and win a "wrongful death" suit against Kronk, as he does to win his suit against her. Maybe now is the time for her to persue Kronk.

It makes one wonder why this "distraught mother" never persued charges against RK for his actions. But then, wasn't it JG that may have killed Caylee? There should be a class action law suit, and a real threat of more prison time IMHO.

She has friends? Ummmmm Casey, I hate to tell you this but people who hold onto a potential cash cow are not necessarily friends, they are users. I know you are familiar with users, having been one yoursaelf. :floorlaugh:

I can't imagine who would put up with her indefinitely. yuck! Plus, she'd be stuck in the house all the time, couldn't even get rid of her. I feel for whoever is housing it!

I'm sure FCA is loving it. She is living her Bella Vita life, laying around, playing on the computer, not having to work, eating junk food. I hope she gets as fat as a house

Casey Anthony has as much chance to file and win a "wrongful death" suit against Kronk, as he does to win his suit against her. Maybe now is the time for her to persue Kronk.

I say she goes for it! absolutely! :innocent:

But I thought Caylee drowned in the family swimming pool and KC cried and cried and cried when her father handed her Caylee's body....then she went in and texted and made phone calls and worked on her computer because she did have that hot date with TL that night. So whose trunk was Caylee's body in????? I'm a bit confused. jmo

Is there a class action lawsuit floating out there for US to sign to sue her, too? Is there an attorney willing to file one?

I'd like in on that one! I want to sue for emotional distress, lost time, lost wages, and the future psychriatric visits I will need to erase the images from my head! I want a Gozillian Dollahs!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Might he sue for $15,000 and then be awarded more for pain and suffering? Or something in that vein? Hope so!!!

Yes. $15,000 is a starting point to bring a lawsuit.

You have to wonder how the clients of the law firm that is representing KC feel about the fact that they are probably helping to support KC's legal matters. The money has to come from somewhere and it's clear KC has no money and prospects are getting that much slimmer that she ever will. Trials cost money and someone is footing the bill and I doubt if the attorneys are taking a cut in pay just to represent KC. jmo

How do you figure?

Hi all, my hopes and prayers for Casey are: I hope some day she realizes exactly what she did. I pray she will know her daughter is the one who would have been there for her. A persons feelings and understanding change as they get older. Right now she only thinks of money, who she can use, and her guys.
That becomes dull after her life is just about over. i saw it in my own family years ago. she died a wretched old lonely lady who hated everything. So will KC..From now on her life will never be what it was before, the "good 'ole days"
are gone forever. Now she REALLY cant do what she wants. :floorlaugh:

It would be great if everyone sues her and keeps her life going as miserable as can be.
I hope everyone wins their suits against her for all the misery she gave everyone around her!

It would be great if everyone sues her and keeps her life going as miserable as can be.
I hope everyone wins their suits against her for all the misery she gave everyone around her!

As long as the attorneys keep "fighting" for her she could care less how many suits are brought against her. IMO she thinks it's all a game and those attorneys who are working so hard to keep this to a minimum are her game pieces. She does not care and least of all she does not care how much it is costing this firm trying to handle it all. Until they realize she is not worth the time and effort they are spending on her she will keep them going forever. It's a form of attention. She loves attention.....bad, good, indifferent. She does not care. jmo

I am confused. Why is he suing her and not the lawyers? As far as I understand the statements made to the media are not protected.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back