2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's OK, JB. Take your 15 days. We're going to read those letters eventually.

Judge agreed to give 15 days to file a motion, damn. Looks like we won't find out what the secret info is and I think there will be a motion to seal it, so this will be held back a while.

does the docket show that the secret info has been unsealed?

Tru TV had it so I guess it's been released. Apparently KC has been exchanging letters with another inmate she met in jail before she was transferred to the Feds. Tru TV said no confession in the letters but that's about it.

no handcuffs today..........
kc hugged lawyers and never looked at parents
CA stood up to look at KC

Kangaroo court today........IMO

SA seems to be in a great mood!

All seem to be laughing including KC,I wonder if they have seen the pics?LOL
Her lawyers are probably poking fun at her dad expense just so KC laughs till she bust out crying, so she looks HUMAN for a moment.I see everyone all around the Judge wonder if they are looking at the pics LOL.Just started watching I forgot it was on. :crazy:

Did you see that? As Casey walked out Cindy leaned in to say something to Casey and she walked off as if to ignore her mother.

What ever the material is that is supposed to be disclosed must be hot. B wants 15 days just to file a motion on the material.

George stands up to get Inmate Anthony's attention and she consistently doesn't acknowledge them at all...

Not one of Cindy's face muscles can move. Her mouth moves and the rest is like stone.

Anyone notice that KC made no attempt to look for G and C when she was walking out of the courtroom? Cindy was leaning over so far to try and catch her eye but not a glance.

GA gave a kiss and said I love you to KC as she was leaving. It didn't look like she even acknowledged it.

I suspect a drive by JB's office at 3AM for the next few days will show lights on and feverish Quickbooks entries being made. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong