Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
well as far as motive - none of us have ever looked beyond GBC - he looks good for it and we have enhanced practically everything about him - when nothing has stuck so far really. Most of it is all hearsay. Some truth for sure - but really it has all been a lot of 'hunch's' - this can be twisted and turned into anything anyone wants. I am thinking outside the circle... not too sure what her motive would be but there can be jealousy amongst girlfriends - and hidden jealousy for sure. I suppose as far as opportunity - well I wonder where she was on that said night. She could have had family or friends to help her - it may have been a crime of anger between them... who knows.

What about NBC - helping your child can take many forms.

thank you CC, but that is covered in the method,MO

Although it is semantics, I know it as "Means, Motive and Opportunity" (where "method" would equate to "means" ), but I get what you meant with your post.

I just can't see the girlfriend of Allison killing her - helping her escape a relationship yes but not cold bloodedly killing her and tossing her away like rubbish - she probably thought GBC was a twit from the beginning- he probably tried it on with her too - 'Leopards don't change their spots'

What about NBC - helping your child can take many forms.

Yeah I agree but who is to truly say that it was him sitting at the bus stop - just another hunch on someone'e part and we have ran with it. Who is to say that GBC parents are actually involved in it all - what actual evidence that it was him and not simply some person sitting in a bus shelter.

Yeah I agree but who is to truly say that it was him sitting at the bus stop - just another hunch on someone'e part and we have ran with it. Who is to say that GBC parents are actually involved in it all - what actual evidence that it was him and not simply some person sitting in a bus shelter.

You are correct coffeechick there is no evidence that we are privy to.......yet

Because someone here knows the person that stopped at the bus stop that night, spoke to the old man and recognised him as NBC (whom they knew).

For a minute, isn't he a future Baron Baden-Powell?
How on earth he managed.. As if you don't know how..

But my point is, regardless of his apparent luck of achievement, he would not ever sink. He is an unsinkable Baden-Powell. By the same token, he does not need to kill to achieve something. IMO.

Oh my. From what we have read regarding GBCs success in past and current ventures it would not surprise me if this was another of his stuff ups.
Who cares who his ancestors were. One of my ancestors was convicted of arson and sent over with the First Fleet. Doesn't mean I have the same inclinations.
It is not who we are but who we are on the inside. Outside a gregarious, life of the party, successful businessman and inside a philandering, wife bashing, low achiever with delusions of grandeur? IMO

BBM

Last time I looked the report & video were still online stating EIGHT detectives spent an hour at GBC's parents house, presumably searching the house & even the garden shed. They came away with BAGS & BAGS of well..stuff, a hard drive & a laptop.

Now just a little bit of common sense kind of tells me those EIGHT detectives weren't there to take all that away just because they had nothing else to do that day or that GBC's parents were having a garage sale.

well as far as motive - none of us have ever looked beyond GBC - he looks good for it and we have enhanced practically everything about him - when nothing has stuck so far really. Most of it is all hearsay. Some truth for sure - but really it has all been a lot of 'hunch's' - this can be twisted and turned into anything anyone wants. I am thinking outside the circle... not too sure what her motive would be but there can be jealousy amongst girlfriends - and hidden jealousy for sure. I suppose as far as opportunity - well I wonder where she was on that said night. She could have had family or friends to help her - it may have been a crime of anger between them... who knows.

Sorry Coffee Chick, I don't see this at all. What has ever been written or stated about her to give you this opinion of her. I have seen nothing she has displayed to the public except a true friend of Allison and lovingly supporting her parents and girls.

But if you go with this, how do you explain Mumma & Poppa BC's house being searched and evidence taken? How do you explain the both the family cars being under investigations for their movements? And WHO do you think helped her kill and dump a body, being that she would be the same size as Allison?

Don't take it as a attack, just trying to understand how you could explain this theory

Oh my. From what we have read regarding GBCs success in past and current ventures it would not surprise me if this was another of his stuff ups.
Who cares who his ancestors were. One of my ancestors was convicted of arson and sent over with the First Fleet. Doesn't mean I have the same inclinations.
It is not who we are but who we are on the inside. Outside a gregarious, life of the party, successful businessman and inside a philandering, wife bashing, low achiever with delusions of grandeur? IMO

Aahh, so you too are descended from Australian Royalty. :rocker:

I think you hit the nail on the head re fraud, glad someone finally brought it up.
IMO

And there are probably going to be five people going down for their involvement in fraud/embezzlement.

Grannie, I can assure you that Baden-Powel name is and has been dirt for quite some time, being not only is it probably linked to this murder, but long ago the Famous dispicable Lord Baden Powell was nothing but a murdering pedophile,,,scum of the earth.....

And there are probably going to be five people going down for their involvement in fraud/embezzlement.

Do you have any theory on what type of fraud this could be? Is it against C21?

Had some 'family time' this weekend, and now I am trying to catch up on what I have missed - failing miserably!

But I am overwhelmed by the response to 'Sunflower Saturday'.

I feel I have not much to offer this forum; I'm not a professional, I'm not in 'the know' - maybe all I have to offer is the fact I am able to place some flowers on the bridge for the posters that live the other side of Brisbane, interstate or the other side of the world!

The flowers will not bring Allison back, but I feel they are symbolic of the fact that there are many of us here that are truly care, and are not willing to let Allison's memory fade - whether we knew her, or not. The reason we keep logging on is because we want justice for Allison; this is all about Allison.

And thanks to Indromum and Possumheart - I wouldn't have had the strength to do something like this without their support.

I won't be announcing it again, but rest assured I will continue to put flowers at the bridge on behalf of the wonderful, caring, compassionate human beings on this forum who truly care for Allison.

Had some 'family time' this weekend, and now I am trying to catch up on what I have missed - failing miserably!

I feel I have not much to offer this forum; I'm not a professional, I'm not in 'the know' - maybe all I have to offer is the fact I am able to place some flowers on the bridge for the posters that live the other side of Brisbane, interstate or the other side of the world!

The flowers will not bring Allison back, but I feel they are symbolic of the fact that there are many of us here that are truly care, and are not willing to let Allison's memory fade - whether we knew her, or not. The reason we keep logging on is because we want justice for Allison; this is all about Allison.

And thanks to Indromum and Possumheart - I wouldn't have had the strength to do something like this without their support.

I won't be announcing it again, but rest assured I will continue to put flowers at the bridge on behalf of the wonderful, caring, compassionate human beings on this forum who truly care for Allison.[/QUO

Thankyou.

I won't be announcing it again, but rest assured I will continue to put flowers at the bridge on behalf of the wonderful, caring, compassionate human beings on this forum who truly care for Allison.

Beautiful....All of you XOX Thanks so much for thinking of all of us, when it comes to flowers for Allison.....

I agree, everything you mentioned would be getting to GBC. Now the affair has been made public, his business is in ruins and he is keeping a low profile. And this is what worries me now. Yes, he might crack but not in the way we are all hoping.
Sadly I think I get what you are saying.
Would the police and child protection officers be able to put very strict conditions re GBC having his children at this point.
Was thinking along the lines of a 3rd person being present at all times out of school hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288