Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 3 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, of the things he bought at Wal-Mart, only the gloves and the tarp wrapper have been found so far.
So, somewhere is a shovel, a tarp, a cap, and a body.

Praying she is found soon so her family can get some answers and the murdering can pay.

JMO

My thoughts on the NG thing is it was a leak by someone close to the investigation. By her posting that info this morning...it gave LE no choice but to confirm it or deny it.
I've seen this happen in the HaLeigh case. Some info is leaked, and LE who normally says NOTHING has to knock down rumors or confirm facts that the public is made aware of by the leak.

ETA: But, in this case, NG was the only one reporting on this since yesterday. So, IMO she broke the info. She finally had a bombshell.

NG is allegedly a former prosecutor. She should damn well know better than to do something like this. The police release information on their timeline for a reason. When you get right down to it, all they have now is circumstantial evidence and I'm certain they were working to tie it all together --- if NG and her big mouth in any way compromised this investigation for the sake of *Breaking News!!* ... :furious:

That his alibi "checked out" and that blood was found in both vehicles tells me there is a second person involved. That receipt will show date and time, and security video can confirm who made the purchase. I don't believe it will turn out that DS is the one who travelled to Ohio. He was smart enough to retain a lawyer and keep his mouth shut this entire time, I don't see him leaving gloves and a receipt laying around in the vehicle the police publicly announced they were looking for...

Because of where they say the truck was parked and what was found inside, I also suspect (in spite of news reports) that the vehicles were located right away and DS knew this so he obviously could not dispose of the evidence while LE was awaiting the necessary warrants to do the search. He had to have known they were watching his every move.

Yeah, maybe.

Or, maybe he brought someone along to help. One drove the car, one drove the truck. Maybe he sent the other guy in Wal-Mart. IDK

But, I feel like this is a personal crime and I'd be willing to bet he killed her.

I may be wrong, but I think he did it.

He probably dug the grave close to parents home while stalking her.
I doubt if he would travel far with her body in the vehicle.
He ran to VA and took a deep breath thinking Venus would not be reported as
soon as she was.
Was afraid to go back to clean up for fear LE was watching him, he acted
normal...........premeditated for sure!!!

NG is allegedly a former prosecutor. She should damn well know better than to do something like this. The police release information on their timeline for a reason. When you get right down to it, all they have now is circumstantial evidence and I'm certain they were working to tie it all together --- if NG and her big mouth in any way compromised this investigation for the sake of *Breaking News!!* ... :furious:

That's how news works. I'd be willing to bet if any other station or news director would have had that info, they would have reported on it too.

Whomever leaked the info is the one that jeopardized the case. IMO

This went like clockwork for him. Who on earth would dream she would exit the home at that hour of the morning. He had the shovel so his intentions were to abduct her. I keep wondering if he would have entered the home and killed everyone in there.

If blood is found in both vehicles he had to remove her from one into the other in Virginia in Newport News. Shes buried right there somewhere.

His work truck is prob refridgerated. I wonder, I really wonder, maybe that should check that also.

Wherever she is, I hope she is found soon.

She was finally free of him. He was finally free of her.
That wasn't good enough. He had to teach her a lesson.

Now you have 2 little girls that will grow up without a Mommy or Daddy. And worse, they will one day know the Daddy they loved killed their Mommy.

SICK

If blood is found in both vehicles he had to remove her from one into the other in Virginia in Newport News. Shes buried right there somewhere.

His work truck is prob refridgerated. I wonder, I really wonder, maybe that should check that also.

Good thoughts. Hard to imagine anyone being so stupid, but he's clearly as stupid as he is evil.

I also wondered if he brought a pal to help, and they each drove one of the vehicles. Your theory seems more likely, though.

So, if the blood was in both vehicles, you think he just disposed of the body?
I mean, I'm assuming he had possession of at least one of the vehicles right?
My theory, FWIW.

He had to have known he'd be the primary suspect, given his history with Venus and her parents. So he knew he'd have to have a "solid" alibi, and be no where near Michigan when she disappeared. His witnesses must have checked out, and must have been people who would not have a reason to lie for DS. Whoever they are, I believe he made sure he was seen at his job, in public places, with plenty of evidence he was in Newport News during that day. I'm willing to bet he made sure to stop at a bank/ATM and other places he knew would capture him on video. So I do believe his alibi (that he was in NN that day) IS solid. I think he made sure of that.

Because he knew he had a solid alibi that he was in NN that day, he got careless. That a second person is involved would also explain the truck being parked away from his apartment complex. I'd be interested in knowing if the complex has a security gate at the entrance. In any case, I don't think he'd risk having this person bring it back to the apartment lot on the chance that a neighbor or employee of the complex would see someone other than DS driving his vehicle. That's not some generic sedan that could be mistaken for any number of cars belonging to any number of tenants; it's a huge truck with a crew cab. It's going to be noticed, and people are going to notice who's driving it. I believe he planned for this person to leave the truck away from his apartment (but within walking distance) so that he could retrieve it, make sure it was *clean* of any potential evidence, and then bring it back to his apartment lot. That it was found by NN police a few blocks away tells me they got to it before he did, and that they did find it very early on.

So, if the blood was in both vehicles, you think he just disposed of the body?
I mean, I'm assuming he had possession of at least one of the vehicles right?
Also ... I wonder if the blood in the car is a result of a transfer from something other than a body?

Yeah, we know they are testing the blood samples. But what I was saying is they have had all the items (cell phone wrapper, receipt, gloves, rope,...) for about 5 days now.
I think they revealed that info today because of the reports that were starting to come out about the warrants.

JMO

I wasn't clear, sorry. I just meant that may be why they didn't announce it right away. I agree that they confirmed this because of these reports. I just hope they didn't give away too much too soon.

Yeah, maybe.

Or, maybe he brought someone along to help. One drove the car, one drove the truck. Maybe he sent the other guy in Wal-Mart. IDK

But, I feel like this is a personal crime and I'd be willing to bet he killed her.

I may be wrong, but I think he did it.

I think he's responsible; he may have even killed her. But given what we know so far, I don't believe he's the one who abducted her.

That's how news works. I'd be willing to bet if any other station or news director would have had that info, they would have reported on it too.

Whomever leaked the info is the one that jeopardized the case. IMO

True, but my point is that NG should know better. She's been on that side before. She claims to be all about the victims... yet she'd do something like this that could compromise their case? For what? Ratings? WTH?

Where does it say "cell phone wrapper"? I've looked back through the 2nd thread where it lists search warrant items and see a "celophane wrapper" which is what a pack of cigarettes are wrapped in...

My theory, FWIW.

He had to have known he'd be the primary suspect, given his history with Venus and her parents. So he knew he'd have to have a "solid" alibi, and be no where near Michigan when she disappeared. His witnesses must have checked out, and must have been people who would not have a reason to lie for DS. Whoever they are, I believe he made sure he was seen at his job, in public places, with plenty of evidence he was in Newport News during that day. I'm willing to bet he made sure to stop at a bank/ATM and other places he knew would capture him on video. So I do believe his alibi (that he was in NN that day) IS solid. I think he made sure of that.

Because he knew he had a solid alibi that he was in NN that day, he got careless. That a second person is involved would also explain the truck being parked away from his apartment complex. I'd be interested in knowing if the complex has a security gate at the entrance. In any case, I don't think he'd risk having this person bring it back to the apartment lot on the chance that a neighbor or employee of the complex would see someone other than DS driving his vehicle. That's not some generic sedan that could be mistaken for any number of cars belonging to any number of tenants; it's a huge truck with a crew cab. It's going to be noticed, and people are going to notice who's driving it. I believe he planned for this person to leave the truck away from his apartment (but within walking distance) so that he could retrieve it, make sure it was *clean* of any potential evidence, and then bring it back to his apartment lot. That it was found by NN police a few blocks away tells me they got to it before he did, and that they did find it very early on.

I think your theory is worth a lot FWIW. lol
Makes sense and could have very well happened that way.

Where does it say "cell phone wrapper"? I've looked back through the 2nd thread where it lists search warrant items and see a "celophane wrapper" which is what a pack of cigarettes are wrapped in...

Oh gosh, did I misread????
Ok, celophane wrapper.

Sorry y'all.

Or someone else took his truck and did this, but not him. He has no clue who would want to murder his wife. he's being framed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane