Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 3 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wet man is nothing more than a diversion right now.

Doug is cold busted. I'd like to hear how he tried to wriggle out of this in interrogation today.

Was he being interrogated today? I must have missed that.

i hope i got this right. mapquest is showing route to use I76 and I80 thru Ohio. The only Walmart that showed up on Google Earth on those roads is in kent, Oh on I76.

What do you make of TM's interview saying that the blood in the vehicles belongs to DS?

Not sure how long Doug has driven the vehicles, but it's possible that one of those samples came from a legitimate cut or accident he endured. They have yet to tell us how large the blood spots were and how many in each car.

I think Doug is guilty as all get out but I find it hard to believe he is so dumb as to leave receipts in a car that is parked 2 blocks away.
As for the shovel: I don't see him taking the time to bury the mother of his children - maybe he had good intentions (yikes) but didn't have time. moo

As for the 'wetguy', planned or not, he was a diversion. moo

I know. I meant where are the news organizations getting it from. Sorry. I should have been clearer. I'm skipping from thread to thread - so much going on today!

According to this report the info was obtained from "sources". I think the origin is from CNN, at least that is what the page name suggests.

Also, the tarp bag in question was given to police by the father, which might create a chain of custody issue.

Another point in that report: they mention that the truck was found a few blocks from where DS lived, but do not mention the other vehicle. Was it parked at the apartments or was it also parked somewhere else?

Possible Walmarts, all within visual of the interstate that was his probable route:

1) Streetsboro, OH

2) Cleveland, OH

3) Elyria, OH

Then look at:

Pickerel Creek Wilderness Area for a grave site. It's only two hours from Colon, on his way back. En route from Va to MI, he could have bought the shovel in Elyria, stopped at the PCWA to dig the grave. (It's only 6 miles off the interstate.) Then proceed on to Colon, take and kill Venus, pull off the interstate to dump her in the grave and cover her, and then right back to Newport News.

The dirt from the shovel will be in his truck bed, because he had to haul the shovel with him after digging the grave, on to Colon, so that he'd have it when he got back to the PCWA to fill in the grave.

Just a scenario, my opinion only, and not the only one I think is plausible.

Was he being interrogated today? I must have missed that.

That was an assumption, Ruby... sorry.

With this much evidence, I'm sure he'll be brought in soon for questioning, even if he has to bring his lawyer with him.

I switched to check NG several times and only Phoung Le tonight, as her body was finally identified.

I just hope Nancy won't use all of the above as "this just in" tomorrow night but she probably will :)

I have to agree with poster above, the drive alone is a long time to hold onto a murderous rage...to keep whatever feeling it is one has when one is on a mission to kill...but not unheard of, I guess, if he had made up his mind to do this. Maybe that murderous rage (IF he is the perp) is what led him to make so many mistakes...

Custody battles can be nasty. I'm a single parent and I have seen it, fortunately not to any extremes in my case, but I have seen it over the years at SP forums. I'd bet he had this planned as his course of action if he lost custody...... and I would not doubt if LE found evidence of such on his computers. Toss in the alleged sexual abuse against his daughter. I'm not saying that is true or untrue, however it is known as a nasty tactic in custody battles and it is not always true. --- I realize Venus, and possibly her child(ren) are victims here. I am not trying to downplay that. I am just sharing what I know and have seen from my many many years at Single Parent forums. And also having seen some pretty angry desperate fathers- some who have crossed the line, long before I ever found WS.

That I80 is the Ohio Turnpike. I just don't see him stopping to bury her on that road.
Now the Toledo area he might know because he possible went fishing in that area, at least from the colon area that would make sense

I updated the album for Venus, including the sw's and the synopsis by pufnstuf (TY)

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Venus%20Stewart/

We should see bloodwork back tomorrow, or Wednesday latest.

I thought the blood work was hubby's? I'm sure DNA can be found on the food and/or juice bottles found in the car. Also the warrant for his residence included swabs for Doug's DNA. Seems LE have it all covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear