Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#5 About the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks JWG,

I feel like you do, there is more coming and with what we already have, there is more than enough to get a conviction.

She was the last person to see Caylee alive.
Did not report for 31 days.
No nanny has ever been seen or spoke to. No phone number, address, record of paying this person, nothing.

Hair with death band in trunk.

Air samples in Trunk.

Lies to LE, FBI, and family and friends.

Actions after the day and hours after Caylee was supposed to be kidnapped.

Items from the home at the crime scene.

I am not worried about mud on shoes that wouldn't be there after 31 days and months of KC being home on bond and family clean ups.

There is lots of things that may never show up including the roll of duct tape, the scissors she cut it with, all of Caylee's things, and who knows what else. Remember she had 31 days to clean up.

I been thinkin bout LE takin all them shoes. If that was Dec. 11th and I think it was---I think they were after way more than shoes when they went to the house. The shoes were like smoke and mirrors, kinda thro peeps off as to why they went back.

One thang that was important that they took was all them vacs. That's what I'm waitin on.

Quoting myself.. I have thought all along this is exactly what Casey did... she was just too dumb to tell the truth.

Why is it sooo easy see how this girl did this to her baby.. but not so easy to see this is what Casey could have done?

I agree that this is most likely what happened. If Casey would have admitted the truth the first time she spoke to LE we would not be talking about this case now.

I been thinkin bout LE takin all them shoes. If that was Dec. 11th and I think it was---I think they were after way more than shoes when they went to the house. The shoes were like smoke and mirrors, kinda thro peeps off as to why they went back.

One thang that was important that they took was all them vacs. That's what I'm waitin on.

:clap:
:angel: Justice for Little Angel C A Y L E E ! ! !
:liar: KC Keen'n quiet :silenced:
:Banane57: F U S I O N :Banane35: Those Days R Gone !
:raincloud: :crosseyed:
I B e l i e ve ~ LE ~ got your M A I L ! ! !
:detective: :detective: :detective:
:eek:nline:
:cop:

:Welcome-12-june:

HOME Sweet Home

:Welcome-12-june::behindbar

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

That little speech was another shocker for me. Casey threw her away like trash, duct tape and all, then had the nerve to whine about how her remains were handled. She could have had a proper burial for her from day 1. She was the reason for the burial! If JB had to give a speech, he should have been truthful...'my client prefers for her daughter's remains to be left in garbage bags'.

IMO

Right on, JB! :clap:

I don't see a gas can thread so I will just put this here. In the doc dump was a report of LE picking up and logging the red gas can from the A home. In the log report it said that the screw cap still had it's seal ring but could be removed? and that the gas can did not smell of gas???? Did anyone else read this and what do you make of it? :cow:

Not the same gas can apparently. JWG posted that this gas can was the one Amy and KC picked up on June 30th. He explained it all and I think it was on this thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83720

Not the same gas can apparently. JWG posted that this gas can was the one Amy and KC picked up on June 30th. He explained it all and I think it was on this thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83720

I am sorry I forgot I posted about this on this thread too. On the duct tape thread Hercule P set it straight that there were two separate cans. Sorry, I should have come back and edited but I forgot. :blushing: jmo

I was surprised to find no trace of the dump site soil on any shoes. KC was always jogging along that road.

Having said that, a person can add and lose a lot of dirt on the sole of a shoe in over a month.

I hope they tested the shoes she wore to jail (half joking there ~ everything else is 'hidden in plain sight')

Like you, I await the vac tests. The car was thoroughly cleaned.

The sandy soil and copious vegetation make that a weekly chore here.

As a human being, we each have a pattern of behavior. In
most cases, we stay with what we know. Hopefully maturity brings more stability. For KC this has not been the case. Without exception, KC behaves like a popcorn
machine on overload. All you have to do is look at one days activity in her life, it is mind bending! Just her phone
activity alone would cost a bundle and tire most people out.
KC has been a master at controlling her family. I believe
through threats and intimidation they have done her bidding. After so many years, everyone in the family becomes unable to deal with reality, they have played the game too long.

Caylee became the ultimate weapon for KC. Everyone loved the precious child except her own mother. KC's ongoing
anger with her mother and the possibility that they may
insist she become responsible was enough to distroy
the one "perfect" thing in all of their lives. Now they
support her, out of fear she will do her best to blame
them if she is convicted.

This family is shattered to it's core. Lies and cover-ups
are the norm and have been for years.

Precious Caylee must live with the angels.

Mind Student

Please check here for a minute to minute play by play of Casey's life from May 24th through June 5th.

I started on this because I was trying to pin down the pattern in their fighting.. with the times that "they were staying at Zanny's"

Then it became needed in the accountability of Caylee thread in the Resource links above.

There is a pattern. But it was a chaotic pattern.

Here is a link to the play by plays.... CLICK HERE

I'm not sure who Jim L is but this twitter message of his was posted on another board:

http://twitter.com/JimLichtenstein

"If you follow the Casey Anthony case, watch the Today Show Monday at 730am-ish. The defense team will make a major announcement."

Please check here for a minute to minute play by play of Casey's life from May 24th through June 5th.

I started on this because I was trying to pin down the pattern in their fighting.. with the times that "they were staying at Zanny's"

Then it became needed in the accountability of Caylee thread in the Resource links above.

There is a pattern. But it was a chaotic pattern.

Here is a link to the play by plays.... CLICK HERE
Wow that's a LOT of work ibyoungr! It's very interesting to see these events in the manner that you've summarized them! Thanks! :clap:

Quoting myself.. I have thought all along this is exactly what Casey did... she was just too dumb to tell the truth.

Why is it sooo easy see how this girl did this to her baby.. but not so easy to see this is what Casey could have done?

Quoting you quoting yourself (smiley-mine don't work) Please don't ask for a link, but RG made this very comment on a NG show, about a fake kidnap gone wrong.

I had this thought months ago and never found the correct moment to post it in. After the latest doc dump, it just :doh: me. The more that comes out the more I am convinced my observations from reading and watching :scream: CA/GA in action are on target.

Though we will never know the historical parenting skills or lack of in the A's family one thought is perfectly clear to me now. If Caylee was in the line of fire/train whatever, neither KC, CA, GA or LA would step in front of Caylee to save her. After the fact, they will blame each other or ride the river of denial and blame anyone else to questioned their motive(s).

Of course, playing armchair quarterback is all we can do now. Sadly, I could go into detail as to why I think this but I feel most WS's already know.

I had this thought months ago and never found the correct moment to post it in. After the latest doc dump, it just :doh: me. The more that comes out the more I am convinced my observations from reading and watching :scream: CA/GA in action are on target.

Though we will never know the historical parenting skills or lack of in the A's family one thought is perfectly clear to me now. If Caylee was in the line of fire/train whatever, neither KC, CA, GA or LA would step in front of Caylee to save her. After the fact, they will blame each other or ride the river of denial and blame anyone else to questioned their motive(s).

Of course, playing armchair quarterback is all we can do now. Sadly, I could go into detail as to why I think this but I feel most WS's already know.

True words....

Yes.... what ever.... " WHAT ABOUT THE TRUTH ! ? "

or try this concept...

what about " I'm Not sure what happened... and if it was that
way.... if it was an accident... then let LE try to help
figure it out...

but how in God's world could any of these people live with themselves.... ? ? ?

Dang this is WONDERFUL Work by YOU WebSleuthers ! ! !:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks so very MUCH for helping to help bring ~JUSTICE~ to

Little Angel CAYLEE's Case !

***God forbid that a tragedy would come to my child /Grandchild...
but
IF it did....
I would pray that * YOU * GUYS * would help to solve
the mystery ! ! !

Thanks again !
God Bless !
jjgram

From the Doc Dump http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html
I'm not sure what page... wow, I was reading through so much of it, but it's the "Forensic Section; Non-Nature Items;" which reads - "A stone observed from the baseline section of 18 to 21 feet was collected by this Investigator due to being advised by Sprv. Murdock that the stone appeared to be consistent to stones present at the Anthony home."

Apparently these are landscaping stones, or "pavers" IMO. My question is why would KC take a stone or "paver" from her home and dump with the body? Aren't pavers kind of large and somewhat heavy? Was she going to use it to mark the site?

Also, in this document, I did not see mention of the bullet. I may have overlooked it. Did anyone else see where the bullet was collected?

TIA!

The transcript of Cindy being interviewed by LE is interesting. It was made on the 4th of August. This is just 3 weeks after the 911 calls... All the way through, she seems to be constantly insinuating that Jesse Grund is behind the disappearance of Caylee. Then she also insinuates that Amy and Ricardo know some strange people who can make people disappear.. Page 45, she is so blatant about it, she is trying to brainwash those in the room.

My opinion is without a doubt Cindy is making up stories because she is trying to hide the fact she knows Casey is guilty. This is when Caylee is supposed to be missing.
I think that Cindy had worked out that Caylee was dead, or she would not be trying to implicate Jesse, Amy and Ricardo. I think all that fury over people who said Caylee was dead, was all bluff to steer them away from the truth.

She almost seems obsessed with keeping the conversation in a direction away from Casey and directed at Jesse, there seems to be no concern for any nanny or kidnapping.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/cynthia anthony.pdf

This pointing at Jesse has always befuddled me. What possible motive would he have whatsoever for killing this innocent little child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288