GUILTY Australia - Carlie Sinclair, 36, Stuart Park NT, 18 June 2013 *Arrest*

marlywings

Former Member
Reaction score
18th December,2013

Six months ago, little Alex Deacon’s mum, Carlie Sinclair, disappeared, sparking a Major Crime investigation that continues to build momentum.

The Northern Territory Police Major Crime Squad have been vigilant in their intelligence gathering and investigation, and are focussed on finding some closure for Carlie’s family.

“It has now been six months since Carlie was last seen alive,” said the head of Operation Samburu, Detective Sergeant Tony Henrys.
“In the lead up to Christmas, spare a thought for little Alex who will not be able to spend Christmas Day, Carlie’s birthday, with his mum.”

Carlie Sinclair was last seen alive by her partner Danny Deacon at their business premises, ‘Darwin Decorative Concrete’, late in the evening of Tuesday June 18.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northern-Territory-Police-Force/143359822402689

Missing Woman – Carlie Sinclair

Police hold grave concerns for the wellbeing of missing mother of one, Carlie Sinclair, who has not been seen since the evening of Tuesday 18 July 2013 and are calling on assistance from the public to locate her.

Ms Sinclair, who resides in Stuart Park, was last seen on the evening of Tuesday 18 June and has not been heard from since. Ms Sinclair is described to be of Caucasian appearance, solid/heavy build, with blonde hair which she wears in a pony tail. She was last seen wearing a black mini-skirt, a horizontal striped black and white top with sleeves and brown ‘Havaianas’ thongs.

Police urge anyone who may have seen Carlie, who may have had contact with her, or who may know of her whereabouts, to contact Police on 131 444 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

SINCLAIR.JPG

https://nt.crimestoppers.com.au/news/missing-woman-–-carlie-sinclair

Christmas is Carlie Sinclair's birthday - she has been missing for six months

December 18, 2013

Police are also still seeking anyone who may have seen a white Hi-Ace van or late model silver Toyota Rav 4 around the Parap, Stuart Park, Cox Peninsular Road or Berry Springs area on the evening of June 18 or before midday the following day.

“Somebody knows something. Somebody has the vital piece of information that will help us piece together this suspicious disappearance, and find some justice for Carlie, her parents, and her two-year-old son, Alex,” said head of Operation Samburu, Detective Sergeant Tony Henrys.

Det Sgt Henrys thanked the community for their support so far.
Carlie’s mother and father, Marlene and Robert, and her brother Kristian, have not given up hope of finding Carlie and urge anyone with information about her disappearance to contact police.

People can do so by ringing 131444 or making an anonymous call to Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ch...g-for-six-months/story-fnk1w5y0-1226786024176

AUGUST 02, 2013

"Police "hold grave concerns" for Carlie Sinclair who disappeared last month on the Stuart Highway in Parap, an inner suburb of Darwin.

According to the NT News, the young mum of a two-year-old boy walked away from her concrete business at Stuart Park after an argument with her partner in the late hours of Tuesday, June 18 and has not been seen since.

She had been drinking with her partner Danny Deacon at their business, Darwin Decorative Concrete on the Stuart Highway, when she walked off. She has not accessed her bank account details or used her mobile phone since her disappearance"

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/van...e-missing-people/story-fncynjr2-1226690144936

dpadn8.jpg

CCTV of missing woman Carlie Sinclair

June 25

The NT News
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS WOMAN? Police have given this CCTV footage of Carlie Sinclair to the NT News... Carlie was last seen on the evening of Tuesday 18 June and has not been heard from since. She is described to be of Caucasian appearance, solid/heavy build, with long blonde hair which she wears in a pony tail. She was last seen wearing a black mini-skirt, a horizontal striped black and white top with sleeves and brown Havaiana thongs. Police urge anyone who may have seen Carlie, who may have had contact with her since Tuesday, or who may know of her whereabouts, to contact them on 131 444 or Crime Stoppers on 1800333000. June 25

The NT News
Video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...mp;set=vb.361389970597&type=3&theater

:findinglink:Hmmmm. Not much to go on.

So, she walks away from the business she shares with her partner in the "late hours" of the 18 June after an argument. She had been drinking. Taking this into account, its probably safe to say she didn't have a clear head. The Police also make reference to two vehicles that may have been seen in the area. From that, I infer that the Police think she may have accepted a ride. But apart from that, details are scarce.

Hunt for lone man in search for Carlie

NT NEWS | July 17th, 2013

A LONE male driving a small four-wheel drive may hold the key to the disappearance of missing mum Carlie Sinclair.

Detective Senior Sergeant Tony Henrys has revealed police in the past 48 hours have received information about a small 4WD seen between 11pm and 11.30pm on Tuesday, June 18 near the corner of Livingston Rd and Stuart Hwy at Acacia Hills.

This was the day Ms Sinclair disappeared.

A single male occupant, described as Caucasian and about 182cm tall, was in the 4WD. Today, police sent a helicopter to survey the area around Raft Point on Cox Peninsula.

t82m8k.jpg

Read more: http://dev.video.ntnews.com.au/article/2013/07/17/322934_ntnews.html

Grave fears for Carlie

July 2nd, 2013

POLICE fear a young mother missing for more than two weeks has met with foul play.

Darwin woman Carlie Sinclair has not been seen since Tuesday June 18.

Acting Commander Tony Fuller said there have been no confirmed sightings of Ms Sinclair.

"We are now two full weeks into the investigation of Ms Sinclair's disappearance, and we hold grave concerns that Carlie may have met with foul play.

"I can confirm that we have no evidence of Carlie accessing her bank account or using her mobile phone, and she has not made contact with anyone, not even her beloved son, Alex.
Read more: http://dev.video.ntnews.com.au/article/2013/07/02/322393_ntnews.html

Missing woman case 'treated as homicide'

September 27th, 2013

"THE disappearance of Darwin mother Carlie Sinclair is being treated as a homicide, her partner says.

Partner Danny Deacon, who has temporarily moved with the couple's two-year-old son Alex to Perth, said he was told she was no longer a missing person.

He said he was unaware of police taking samples from their leased Darwin Decorative Concrete yard, off the Stuart Highway in Parap yesterday. That is where he was the last person to see her on June 18.

Mr Deacon said he was still a suspect.

"Everyone thinks I've done the worst," he said.

"I've gotten used to it."

"Mr Deacon's concreting operation has crumbled but he said he would return to Darwin in the coming weeks. He has found concreting work in Perth.

"All this business has stuffed my business," he said."

Read more: http://dev.video.ntnews.com.au/article/2013/09/27/325441_ntnews.html

Vehicles could be clue to Carlie

NT NEWS | July 9th, 2013

POLICE are looking for a white van and a car that may have been around the area where missing mum Carlie Sinclair was last seen more than three weeks ago.

Detective are treating the disappearance of Ms Sinclair, 36, as suspicious.

Acting Commander Tony Fuller said police wanted to speak to anyone who saw a white Hi Ace van or late model silver Toyota Rav 4 around the Parap, Stuart Park, Cox Peninsular Road or Berry Springs areas on the evening of June 18 or before noon the next day.

2ljjrle.jpg

http://dev.video.ntnews.com.au/article/2013/07/09/322627_ntnews.html

Quote:

"September 27 report: Police search city yard for Carlie Sinclair clues

POLICE may be closer to solving the mystery of missing mum Carlie Sinclair, after collecting samples from a vacant yard behind a city business.

Senior Constable First Class Hayley O'Neill told the NT News today's search on the corner of Ross Smith Ave and Railway St was related to Ms Sinclair's disappearance.

"It just forms part of our ongoing investigation," she told NT News.

"We're collecting various samples from the yard."

Police personnel were digging lightly with star pickets and shovels, and was collecting plant and weed samples from the fence perimeter near the Darwin Decorative Concrete premises, run by Danny Deacon - the partner of Ms Sinclair - and the last place Carlie was seen in June this year.

About half a dozen officers and government workers have been on scene with digging tools, measuring tapes, crowbars, and evidence markers, since 9am.

They were also collecting plant and weed samples from the fence perimeter"

http://dev.video.ntnews.com.au/article/2013/09/27/325441_ntnews.html

I'm just wondering why they're collecting soil and vegetation samples if they haven't found a body? Does this mean they've found something relating to Carlie's disappearance but aren't announcing it publicly?

I was coming to check to see if there was a thread for Carlie, do I'm happy to see it up the top.

It surprises me that there aren't more posters around and most people don't know anything about her. I feel awful that she hasn't been found and that there doesn't seem to be much attention for her.

Unfortunately with the landscape of the NT and our waterways, there are so many places she could be.

I truly hope she comes home safe and sound, but, I don't think she will.

I was coming to check to see if there was a thread for Carlie, do I'm happy to see it up the top.

It surprises me that there aren't more posters around and most people don't know anything about her. I feel awful that she hasn't been found and that there doesn't seem to be much attention for her.

Unfortunately with the landscape of the NT and our waterways, there are so many places she could be.

I truly hope she comes home safe and sound, but, I don't think she will.

marlywings started this thread for Carlie yesterday. Thank you marly!. I've only just found the thread and have been trying to find some earlier articles about Carlie's disappearance.

I'm not sure there will be a lot of articles out there. I only became aware of her when I passed her poster on the police station window. I see it every time I go to Coles and always hope it will be taken down sometime soon.

I'm not sure there will be a lot of articles out there. I only became aware of her when I passed her poster on the police station window. I see it every time I go to Coles and always hope it will be taken down sometime soon.

BBM

Yes, I'm getting this video is no longer available etc. when I'm searching for info. I see where Carlie's mother must have been interviewed as well but I can't find that article/video.

Quote:

"September 27 report: Police search city yard for Carlie Sinclair clues

POLICE may be closer to solving the mystery of missing mum Carlie Sinclair, after collecting samples from a vacant yard behind a city business.

Senior Constable First Class Hayley O'Neill told the NT News today's search on the corner of Ross Smith Ave and Railway St was related to Ms Sinclair's disappearance.

"It just forms part of our ongoing investigation," she told NT News.

"We're collecting various samples from the yard."

Police personnel were digging lightly with star pickets and shovels, and was collecting plant and weed samples from the fence perimeter near the Darwin Decorative Concrete premises, run by Danny Deacon - the partner of Ms Sinclair - and the last place Carlie was seen in June this year.

About half a dozen officers and government workers have been on scene with digging tools, measuring tapes, crowbars, and evidence markers, since 9am.

They were also collecting plant and weed samples from the fence perimeter"

http://dev.video.ntnews.com.au/article/2013/09/27/325441_ntnews.html

I'm just wondering why they're collecting soil and vegetation samples if they haven't found a body? Does this mean they've found something relating to Carlie's disappearance but aren't announcing it publicly?

BBM

Just wondering if police might think that Carlie may have been in that location then moved elsewhere at a later date?. imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back