The Christmas Night photos

Nehemiah

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
We know that Schiller did not reveal everything he knew in PMPT. I often wonder why the photos from the White's party on Christmas Night have never been released...not even one of them. What do you think would be revealed in those pics that could do "harm" to the case if they were made public? Do you think it was what JB was wearing, or her hairstyle, or something totally different?

I can't think of any reason that after 10 years (and one of the main suspects no longer alive) that the release of these photos could harm this case. The photos will either confirm or contradict what the Rs say about what they all wore that day. So much of what they have said is already suspect or has proven to be a lie, that what difference would one more lie make?
As far as JBR's hairstyle- I have seen several photos of her with the longer hair that she had the last year of her life, and she sometimes is seen with a topknot hairstyle- the long sides pulled up into a ponytail but the back hanging down long. Add this to PR saying (somewhere) that she usually put JBR's hair in a ponytail for sleeping -my own daughter always had waist-length hair, and to this day, she wears a low ponytail (pulled at the nape of her neck) just like what is shown/described in the autopsy.
It is possible that if JBR wore her topknot hairstyle that day, PR left the top in place and pulled the longer back into her usual bedtime ponytail. While this "double ponytail" hairstyle may look odd, and it may not be something JBR would actually wear for day, I don't necessarily think her hairdo had anything to do with the murder/staging.
I think the photos from the White's, as well as the full autopsy report are being kept from the public because they DO implicate the R's, and maybe not just PR and JR. And I think the DA's office is still stonewalling the solving of this crime. It's the same people, after all, Mary Lacy was involved then, and in charge now. They need a "regime change" there to move this along.

We know that Schiller did not reveal everything he knew in PMPT. I often wonder why the photos from the White's party on Christmas Night have never been released...not even one of them. What do you think would be revealed in those pics that could do "harm" to the case if they were made public? Do you think it was what JB was wearing, or her hairstyle, or something totally different?

On a candyrose's site, under "Crime scene"...theres a bunch of photos. One of them is a blank picture, with the words.."Under Construction...White's Christmas Party, December 25, 2006". So, I don't how acandyrose got the picture, but apparently soon, there will be at least ONE picture of the party that we can see.

I think the photos from the White's, as well as the full autopsy report are being kept from the public because they DO implicate the R's, and maybe not just PR and JR. And I think the DA's office is still stonewalling the solving of this crime. It's the same people, after all, Mary Lacy was involved then, and in charge now. They need a "regime change" there to move this along.

me too,I think they're being protected by not having all the evidence released.But I do wonder if it did have to do w. her hairstyle,bc it seems her hair was likely restyled to cover the head wound?And that wouldn't fit w the fact the R's say they took her straight to bed from the car.

me too,I think they're being protected by not having all the evidence released.But I do wonder if it did have to do w. her hairstyle,bc it seems her hair was likely restyled to cover the head wound?And that wouldn't fit w the fact the R's say they took her straight to bed from the car.

JMO are you talking about the hairstyle covering the massive head would she suffered? im not medical expert, but wouldn't this head would have caused her to lose consciousness before dying rapidly??? or are you simply speaking of the dark, "burn" type marks she had on her face?

-also, what was excluded from the autopsy??

I would have said this is not so because I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but the latest case in Boulder - the baby with 20+ broken bones - sorry to say I do not remember the name and he has wealthy parents - well that would prove me wrong. She does not belong in office. What is with the Boulder DA - I really do not get it.

The baby was named Jason Midyette. I am absolutely horrified that a ten week old child was that battered, some of his wounds old enough to be healing - and further horrified that Lacy can even stand to be in her own skin after letting the people who would use a baby as a football like that just walk. His tiny little life must have been nothing but pain and fear until he mercifully died and got away from the people who beat the crap out of him - the same people who should have loved him most and treated him like a cherished gift.

What reason would an adult have to batter an infant like that? Because he cried? Breaking his bones isn't going to stop the crying, and he has no other way to communicate. He was completely defenseless!

That woman Lacy gives other women a bad name, and has absolutely no business acting as a district attorney anywhere. Let's burn her in effigy. <--- just kidding...not really.

The baby was named Jason Midyette. I am absolutely horrified that a ten week old child was that battered, some of his wounds old enough to be healing - and further horrified that Lacy can even stand to be in her own skin after letting the people who would use a baby as a football like that just walk. His tiny little life must have been nothing but pain and fear until he mercifully died and got away from the people who beat the crap out of him - the same people who should have loved him most and treated him like a cherished gift.

What reason would an adult have to batter an infant like that? Because he cried? Breaking his bones isn't going to stop the crying, and he has no other way to communicate. He was completely defenseless!

That woman Lacy gives other women a bad name, and has absolutely no business acting as a district attorney anywhere. Let's burn her in effigy. <--- just kidding...not really.

sickening!!!!

JMO are you talking about the hairstyle covering the massive head would she suffered? im not medical expert, but wouldn't this head would have caused her to lose consciousness before dying rapidly??? or are you simply speaking of the dark, "burn" type marks she had on her face?

yes,I think her hair was restyled after she died,as part of the staging.I think they wanted LE to zoom in on the ligature strangling first.That's why I think the head wound came first...they were trying to hide it.
We can only guess as to what might have been left out of the autopsy.

yes,I think her hair was restyled after she died,as part of the staging.I think they wanted LE to zoom in on the ligature strangling first.That's why I think the head wound came first...they were trying to hide it.
We can only guess as to what might have been left out of the autopsy.

I agree, I believe that's why she had that hairstyle too. You KNOW that she didn't wear her hair like that to the party...with mis-matched hairties. I know that Patsy said that JB usually wore her hair in ponytails when she went to bed.....BUT....she never mentioned in any of her interviews that SHE put JB's hair up like that before she went to bed. All she said was that JB was "zonked out"....and that she changed her pants...and THAT'S ALL. She didn't say...I changed her pants, and put her hair into two ponytails. SO, to me that means...that the two ponytails were done AFTER her death for TWO reasons...number 1...to hide the headwound....number 2...to draw attention to the garotte.

I agree, I believe that's why she had that hairstyle too. You KNOW that she didn't wear her hair like that to the party...with mis-matched hairties. I know that Patsy said that JB usually wore her hair in ponytails when she went to bed.....BUT....she never mentioned in any of her interviews that SHE put JB's hair up like that before she went to bed. All she said was that JB was "zonked out"....and that she changed her pants...and THAT'S ALL. She didn't say...I changed her pants, and put her hair into two ponytails. SO, to me that means...that the two ponytails were done AFTER her death for TWO reasons...number 1...to hide the headwound....number 2...to draw attention to the garotte.

yea,and on christmas morning,her hair wasn't like that,so she doesn't go to bed with it like that,and like most kids,you know they got straight out of bed and went to open presents.no one took the time to style her hair bf JR took the pics that morning I bet.
I have to wonder what the heck they were thinking though..were they hoping the garrotte would be the obvious cause of death,and so an autopsy wouldn't be done?? therefore no one would know about the head wound?

yea,and on christmas morning,her hair wasn't like that,so she doesn't go to bed with it like that,and like most kids,you know they got straight out of bed and went to open presents.no one took the time to style her hair bf JR took the pics that morning I bet.
I have to wonder what the heck they were thinking though..were they hoping the garrotte would be the obvious cause of death,and so an autopsy wouldn't be done?? therefore no one would know about the head wound?

I think that Patsy just SAID that about her going to bed always wearing ponytails....to explain the ponytails, when she was found, and knowing that she didn't wear her hair like that to the Christmas party, and that everybody there SAW HER. BUT...she doesn't explain HOW the ponytails got there. JB was "zonked out"...so she couldn't have done it....Patsy only changed her pants...and made no mention of putting her hair into two ponytails. SOOOO....did an elf put those ponytails in? I guess the "intruder" did it.

I believe that they WERE hoping that the garotte would be the obvious cause of death...and so an autopsy wouldn't be done. How stupid WERE THEY? I believe that they just weren't thinking straight that night.

If those ponytails (especially the lower one, at the nape of her neck) were done as staging, the only reason I can see for that, as you mentioned, was to throw attention to the garrotte. BUT 2 things bother me about this. First, there was no apparent bleeding (from a skull wound,at least), break in the skin or swelling of the skull since the bash occurred so close to death. So there wasn't really anything to hide. From what I've read, even the coroner was surprised to find what he found when he did the autopsy of the skull and brain. If she had lived much longer after that bash, her head would have been VERY noticibly swollen.
The second thing involves the hairties. The one at the top was held by 2 hairties, one blue and one red/black/white (I think I recall that). The red/black/white WOULD have matched her outfit, whether she was wearing the white shirt or the red turtleneck. PR was also wearing red/black/white (her patterened woven jacket). I have seen JBR with just one ponytail as a topknot with the rest of her hair down long. The blue hairtie could have been used to make the ponytail, with the colored one added over it to match the outfit. Girls use this method all the time, with scrunchies and such. Then, for bed, the second lower ponytail could have been made by PR as she was getting her ready for bed. I think most of us agree, what with BR's statements and such, that JBR wasn't really asleep when they got home, and did walk into the house that night. I do find it plausible that on a late night with an early start the next day, that even though she was awake, PR could have simply pulled the black velvet pants off and pulled on the long johns as she said she did. So she could have had time to fix her hair for bed, just kind of pulling the long ends back into another ponytail. The fact that there were hairties scattered in JBR's bathroom leads me to believe that this is exactly what may have happened- with a sleepy and irritable JBR and a stressed out and possibly "tipsy" PR arguing about whatever (maybe the pineapple snack) and well...one thing led to another.

If those ponytails (especially the lower one, at the nape of her neck) were done as staging, the only reason I can see for that, as you mentioned, was to throw attention to the garrotte. BUT 2 things bother me about this. First, there was no apparent bleeding (from a skull wound,at least), break in the skin or swelling of the skull since the bash occurred so close to death. So there wasn't really anything to hide. From what I've read, even the coroner was surprised to find what he found when he did the autopsy of the skull and brain. If she had lived much longer after that bash, her head would have been VERY noticibly swollen.
The second thing involves the hairties. The one at the top was held by 2 hairties, one blue and one red/black/white (I think I recall that). The red/black/white WOULD have matched her outfit, whether she was wearing the white shirt or the red turtleneck. PR was also wearing red/black/white (her patterened woven jacket). I have seen JBR with just one ponytail as a topknot with the rest of her hair down long. The blue hairtie could have been used to make the ponytail, with the colored one added over it to match the outfit. Girls use this method all the time, with scrunchies and such. Then, for bed, the second lower ponytail could have been made by PR as she was getting her ready for bed. I think most of us agree, what with BR's statements and such, that JBR wasn't really asleep when they got home, and did walk into the house that night. I do find it plausible that on a late night with an early start the next day, that even though she was awake, PR could have simply pulled the black velvet pants off and pulled on the long johns as she said she did. So she could have had time to fix her hair for bed, just kind of pulling the long ends back into another ponytail. The fact that there were hairties scattered in JBR's bathroom leads me to believe that this is exactly what may have happened- with a sleepy and irritable JBR and a stressed out and possibly "tipsy" PR arguing about whatever (maybe the pineapple snack) and well...one thing led to another.

Maybe, but why didn't Patsy say that in her interview? According to her, all she did was put pants on her...while she was "zonked out". She didn't say..." She was pretty zonked out, so I changed her pants, and put her hair in (one) or two ponytails". She was stating everything that she did that night, why would she leave that out? What you are saying makes sense, but I think its weird that she left it out of her interview...if, in fact she did put JB's hair into two ponytails.

Maybe, but why didn't Patsy say that in her interview? According to her, all she did was put pants on her...while she was "zonked out". She didn't say..." She was pretty zonked out, so I changed her pants, and put her hair in (one) or two ponytails". She was stating everything that she did that night, why would she leave that out? What you are saying makes sense, but I think its weird that she left it out of her interview...if, in fact she did put JB's hair into two ponytails.

That's right...why wouldn't Patsy mention putting her hair in a ponytail? LE didn't even question her on that!

I would have shown Patsy a picture of JB wearing two ponytails and ask her if she did this.

That's right...why wouldn't Patsy mention putting her hair in a ponytail? LE didn't even question her on that!

I would have shown Patsy a picture of JB wearing two ponytails and ask her if she did this.

Yep, I would have shown it to her too. Of course, she DID say that JB always wore her hair in a ponytail, even though she never mentioned puttng her hair into two ponytails that night (or one, if the side of her hair were already pulled back, for the White's party). What kid is going to stay "zonked out", with their mom pulling their hair into a pony tail...AND changing their pants? And, like I said before....you would have thought that she would have mentioned it, when the interviewer told her to go through step by step, and tell him everything that happened when they got home from the White's party.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. What does the fact that a massive blow to the head would cause the victim to lose consciousness have to do with the way her hair was done when she was found dead?

I'm not sure what you are talking about. What does the fact that a massive blow to the head would cause the victim to lose consciousness have to do with the way her hair was done when she was found dead?

I think the ponytail was placed on her to get it out of the way when the garrote was placed on her neck.

I think the ponytail was placed on her to get it out of the way when the garrote was placed on her neck.

Now thats a good thought. I bet that you are right....they had to have her hair out of the way. They apparently didn't do a very good job of pulling it back though, because some of her hair was entwined in the garotte.

I'm saying I think it's possible her hair was rearranged in an attempt to cover the head wound(inflicted by one of the R's) and bring attention totally to the garrotte as the cause of death(staged to be an intruder).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back