LE investigating bones and clothes found at a local park

ZooMomology

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.wesh.com/news/17426676/detail.html

Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office said they're examining some bones and clothes found at a local park. They said they believe the bones are from an animal, but they're still checking it carefully.

This is probably the bird bones they think they found.

Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office said they're examining some bones and clothes found at a local park. They said they believe the bones are from an animal, but they're still checking it carefully.

If we can figure out what animal wears clothing, we maybe can figure this one out on our own. A bird??? Hmmmmmmmm

Maybe the bones and clothes were in two different locations? I have to admit, for it to be the size of a 3 year old, that is one mighty big bird!

:chicken: OMG....she killed Big Bird too??????????? :eek:

If we can figure out what animal wears clothing, we maybe can figure this one out on our own. A bird??? Hmmmmmmmm

I know. An article I read said they found clothes and bones, at the same area, and I cannot find it now, of course, but that the police thought they were bird bones.

LOTS OF BONES IN FLORIDA ALL OVER THE DANG PLACE, kind of scary.

:rotfl: And I snorted coffee up my nose.

Oops. I deleted my OP while you were quoting it, I guess. I figured it was too snarky for 745 in the am. :p

Maybe it was a Cardinal's baseball shirt? Ugh, sorry. Too early for silly jokes.

this got me thinking...there are a lot of missing people in Florida. (and I'm sure a lot of dead animal bones as well, as there are in any wooded area). what if all these searches lead to another missing person being found? I am hopeful :)

When I heard this on the news last night, the guy that found them said that even though TES had left, small groups of people were going to continue to search. This guy said that they found the clothing and these bones in a grassy area about 100 yards away from where Casey left her car at Amscott. To me, it looked like an area where rain water runs off from the main Highway 50, where it's fenced off to keep cars (and people) from going off into the water. When they found these items, they called in CSI. From what I could tell, the area where this stuff was found would have been easy for Casey to have carried Caylee over there and just laid her down on that grassy bank. It looked like an area where no one would ever think about looking at closely.

I think they may have something...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back