Family Investigative team

Insomnia Momma

If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
Reaction score
I think they first need to start With Deborah & Jeremy.

We need to see the video from GMA to see what was stated. ETA: Video now provided.

It's odd that they would announce something on GMA before they have their media conference to speak to the public on what they want to announce.

I wonder if the local media picked up on this information about "allegedly" having 2 attorneys?

Nothing at all was mentioned about the attorney's on the Today Show via Peter Alexander. Although a lawyer based in Chicago did speak with the family last week; however, the attorney "Kathleen Zellner" is not representing the family.

Waiting on the Today Show to put up this segment.

On GMA this morning Robin R. said that the family would be holding a presser ( I think she said later this week?) to announce it's investigative team to include two high powered laywers. I would assume it'll be the two lawyers and Wild Bill PI?

Has anyone else heard anything about this?

I'll include the link to this as soon as it's available on GMA's website!

2 high powered lawyers? Really? And B.S? Why do I feel like we are in an episode of Law & Order?

This is all my MOO,IMO,etc
Why arent family searching, pleading, anything?
I know the parents cannot search but they call TES they can set up a command post. They have LOTS of extended family. Their behavior is about to knock me off the fence.Im totally confused :banghead:

I just want to know why they need two lawyers? Isn't that kind of excessive? Unless D and J are going to have separate lawyers? Interesting. I can't wait to see this presser, er, read about it here since I can't watch it at work.

I really hope they do have lawyers now. It is completely necessary, no matter if you are innocent or not, to have the best lawyer available to you.

I really hope they do have lawyers now. It is completely necessary, no matter if you are innocent or not, to have the best lawyer available to you.

I'm not exactly a legal mind, but is it better to have multiple lawyers or just one lawyer? I'm not being snarky or anything, either. I really want to know the answer to that.

I cant wait to hear who the lawyers are?? Maybe its jose b ? Just kidding!!! :innocent:

I totally agree. It's time for them to come out swinging and shut down the witch hunt.

I think they need to come out swinging, and put the fear of a career-ending libel suit in the minds of the MSM who would dare to compare Deborah to Casey Anthony.

Just my opinion, of course.

I also think SOMEONE needs to be informing the public of places to look besides cisterns - women who have lost children, women who have a psychotic need to be pregnant, families who are thrilled to believe they finally were able to adopt the baby of their dreams but it looks shockingly like baby Lisa, etc.

I strongly believe that's where this darling baby is. In the loving hands of someone who either knows she's stolen, or doesn't.

MOO

Wouldnt that be something. Their own investigative team fingers them. :waitasec: moo!!! Yikes!!

I'm picturing a Baez, D. Casey situation again for some reason and tend to think we'll hear about multiple leads that go no place at all as long as it points away from the family. :dunno:

I really hope not though

I cant wait to hear who the lawyers are?? Maybe its jose b ? Just kidding!!! :innocent:

No, the very last thing on earth I would call Jose Baez is high powered. LOL.

I totally agree. It's time for them to come out swinging and shut down the witch hunt.

I think they need to come out swinging, and put the fear of a career-ending libel suit in the minds of the MSM who would dare to compare Deborah to Casey Anthony.

Just my opinion, of course.

I also think SOMEONE needs to be informing the public of places to look besides cisterns - women who have lost children, women who have a psychotic need to be pregnant, families who are thrilled to believe they finally were able to adopt the baby of their dreams but it looks shockingly like baby Lisa, etc.

I strongly believe that's where this darling baby is. In the loving hands of someone who either knows she's stolen, or doesn't.

MOO

The Anthony's were saying the same thing about Caylee, and she was murdered. I know that's the best case scenario, but I really don't think Lisa is with a loving family. What loving family would keep a baby away from it's true family? That doesn't make any sense.

So, will the family's investigative team have any different info than LE has gotten to persue? I'm not getting how LE has not gone in every direction and then some from the info that has been given them. I'm having visions of "sightings" and LE focusing on parents instead of "tips" like the nightmare in Orlando!!:banghead:

I'm not exactly a legal mind, but is it better to have multiple lawyers or just one lawyer? I'm not being snarky or anything, either. I really want to know the answer to that.

That gets complicated. It does not matter how many, one is fine for starters. I don't know if they have any yet. Could be one for each person in case they are charged with any crime. Could be one for criminal, one for civil, one for PR (which they desperately need), you get the idea. It all just depends. Could just be a firm of more than one lawyer.

Guess we have to wait and see.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back