TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

Status
Not open for further replies.
She had fertility problems, breast augmentation surgery, heavy browbones, possibly had rhinoplasty, she appears to have a low waist-to-hip measurement ratio, she has an enlarged pharynx (Adam's apple), overly large hands even for a tall woman, she claims to have spent time in Thailand. I could probably come up with more but don't see a real reason to continue. :facepalm:

True, but these are not necessarily clues that she was intersex, which has all different sub-types. DNA testing can show if someone is intersex if they have a particular chromosomal condition, but it has to be DNA karotyping.

Were there other blood relatives in the clan that were not Evril's direct children? Perhaps she grew up in this cult and was a relative of Evril's (niece or something, maybe) but not one of his children. Just a thought. Maybe she was a cousin to Jacqueline but not a sister. Evril had 50 children, though. Were they ALL accounted for in 1989?

That's scary about the rape of the girl in your area.

Oh, I agree. Wasn't suggesting that she couldn't be related, just that she likely wasn't one of the kids who ran away from foster care. That group probably stayed in the cult anyway; it sounds like they fled to Mexico together.

Here is an article about the son: http://www.religionnewsblog.com/12137/son-of-cult-leader-charged-in-rape-of-girl

I thought it was the Social Security Administration, not the IRS. The SSA would be looking into it because she used someone else's identity and SSN.

SSA, not IRS. I stand corrected.

Still, the identity was stolen from a deceased person and now Jane Doe is deceased. While alive did she obtain government funds under pretense or otherwise damage someone's reputation? What would the SSA expect in return for such an in-depth investigation? It just seems there is an extreme amount of interest in a case for a person dead, what, nearly three years? There must be more to the story.

The fertility problems (they believe) came about because she was most likely much older than she said she was; possibly very close to menopause. There are very few pictures of her entire body and in those she's wearing loose clothing. How can you tell what her waist to hip ratio is? What's a "heavy browbone"? Her eyebrows themselves appear feminine and are the same in all the pictures, young or old. She does have a bit of what appears to be an adams apple but that may be something she inherited. If you believe she was a he-she, that's fine but I am not sure we should derail the thread over it, since it's every bit as likely she was and has always been female.

There are several photos posted here that show her from lower torso up, one being the photo with her husband (the one where other posters commented how much they looked alike -- interesting opinions which I agree with). I can tell by looking that her waist and hips are almost straight up and down, no waist indentation and very narrow-looking hips. I also said "appeared to be" which is not a definitive statement.

A heavy browbone is, well, a heavy browbone -- the upper bone of the eye socket underneath where one's eyebrows grow appears heavy as opposed to refined. Eyebrows are hair and can be easily altered cosmetically but the browbone in women is rarely prominent.

"he-she" and "derailing the thread" .... hmmm ....

R. Chynoweth evidently took in several members of the family's children. I watched an interview she gave and the video had these pics
u2utymad.jpg

a8a5yre3.jpg

Kinda blurry

Still, the identity was stolen from a deceased person and now Jane Doe is deceased. While alive did she obtain government funds under pretense or otherwise damage someone's reputation? What would the SSA expect in return for such an in-depth investigation? It just seems there is an extreme amount of interest in a case for a person dead, what, nearly three years? There must be more to the story.

What I find interesting about the SSA investigation is that it was brought to their attention by the politician friend of the Ruffs (who allegedly wanted to make sure she wasn't a KGB mole or something). I can't decide if the Ruffs' motivation was to truly uncover her identity out of curiosity, for her daughter's sake, or to kind of shame her memory after death (like, "aha! We knew she was a terrible person!").

There are several photos posted here that show her from lower torso up, one being the photo with her husband (the one where other posters commented how much they looked alike -- interesting opinions which I agree with). I can tell by looking that her waist and hips are almost straight up and down, no waist indentation and very narrow-looking hips. I also said "appeared to be" which is not a definitive statement.

A heavy browbone is, well, a heavy browbone -- the upper bone of the eye socket underneath where one's eyebrows grow appears heavy as opposed to refined. Eyebrows are hair and can be easily altered cosmetically but the browbone in women is rarely prominent.

"he-she" and "derailing the thread" .... hmmm ....

I can't see much in the pic with her and her husband as she's in a sweater that's black under the bustline but I'll look for some of the others that have been posted here. The "Business Women's Group" photos show quite a bit of her body. I didn't notice anything odd about that (I'll go back and look) but I DID see her hands. They are very long and in those particular pics she would have "aged out" of hand modeling and her hands showed a bit of age. That's another reason why I suspect they were right about her being much older than her stated age.

I am the one who pointed out that she looks a lot like Blake. It's actually kind of strange how much they look alike and have the same smile. I'm not sure if Blake may have simply "picked up on" cues from his wife and that's why he has the same smile or not. I did see a recent photo of Blake that doesn't have that sort of smile so who knows?

Does anyone know why the Seattle SSA investigator is on this case? Did the Ruffs' politician friend know him personally? Or was it because BST died in WA state? There is an SSA investigation field office in Dallas, which seems like it would make more sense: http://oig.ssa.gov/about-oig/offices/office-investigations

I think it's because the infant died in WA State and because of that and the Idaho connection, they think she might have had a connection with the Pacific Northwest.

Dean Grover Vest in an archived news article when he had been "accidentally" shot in 1965. They claim in that article that he was 7' tall. Anyways, here is a grainy photo from then. He is the one in the middle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 79
Could the debt to the pain management clinic be related to a parachuting accident?

The forehead in that photo does look a bit like recent botox. I'm thinking it could also be swelling from a bug bite. Or just extremely badly angled lighting which, because of her height, wouldn't be problem for most of the other people getting their photos taken there. It's a lot easier to raise a camera tripod than completely rearrange light stands and umbrellas, etc.

I find it pretty hard to believe a lifelong FLDS member would jump at exotic dancing a first career choice once out of the flock. Waitressing? Sure. Office work? If possible. Farm labor? Certainly. Stripping? Uh, not so likely to me.

Is it or was it possible to set up a P.O. Box without doing so in person at the time her box in Boulder was being used? Do we have any info on any other deliveries that may have been made to that box or people accessing it? If you could only rent one in person, I'm assuming she lived within a 3 hour drive of Boulder, NV at that time.

It may not have been 1st choice, but if you need quick money, it's there to be had for right look. If she did not do the leg work for new ID, she may have owed someone a nice chunk of cash.

And another of Dean Vest...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 73

They may believe if this unassuming woman could fake them out until notified, who else may have done same thing. Sort of a FYI for SSA if this case is cracked. Maybe LEKR is tip of iceberg with a long list of others as of yet to be ID'd. MOO

It took SSA 40-50 years to find discrepancies in my mom's SSA info in 80s or 90s, cannot remember exactly. I believe she told them that her birth cert was destroyed in fire where if was filed. DMV caught wrong info in 2000s. She told them it was vanity-name change and age, they laughed let it go.

New Here, came from the Seattle Times article and have read all 80+ pages of this discussion! I have to admit, I've probably lurked around on this site a long time - anyway, I am *obsessed* with this woman's story! She would be a few months older than I am based on the birthdate on her documents, I feel very certain she is far older than 18 on her Boise ID, my guess would be mid 20's. Her face seems very angular for a teenager and she doesn't really have any "baby fat".

One thing I think is curious is the speculation that she might be one of Jahnke kids. That website that was mentioned earlier in this thread http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2006/10/22/richard-jahnke-murder-111682-cheyenne-wy/ has some interesting info - the family lived in Scottsdale, and the kids are half-Puerto Rican (maybe this is how she would be familiar with Cuban food?). Also she'd obviously know how to use a gun. There are commenters on that website that would have been in school with those kids and mention that their understanding is that Deborah changed her name and went on with a new life. Her sentence was commuted in '83 I think. It seems like it would be weird for her to do the loompanics version of obtaining a new identity and *then* go to Texas and give convincing testimony to a judge to change her identity to LEK though.

Deborah Jahnke served her sentence and was released. She would have had had no need to establish a new identity in the way that LEK did. Also, in news stories both parents are described as "short", though I don't know Deborah Jahnke's height.

R. Chynoweth pics .. These are still shots from video. She looks tall, but I have no reference to gage since I don't know the height of the man.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373287456.938492.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373287474.811903.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1373287487.189604.jpg

Was doing some back checking on the "ours" phone number.. Internet says firm was established in 2009... No bueno! So I googled the number and dug deep. This is what I found: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373291770.706472.jpg
Whattt? Gonna look further into this.

~ Aside from the above it really kind of freaks me out on HOW MUCH they look alike. B and L could be twins! Could be bro and sis! I don't get it, if it wasn't for the R's I'd say they were related!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member