Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a progression with these . It doesn't just strike them out of the blue. They cultivate it, they have patience and they will work on a victim to get them to comply. I think he just finally after years of trying, gave completely in to his impulses and snapped. I think we'll hear that she'd been getting little gifts or money or whatever from MJ. Here's a link to an article that is a little graphic, but it doesn't mince words as to what should be done to these .

snip

If he did it's in the same ways John Wayne Gacy gave his victims a job. So he could lure them so he could sexually assault and murder them.

Interesting. He could have said "We don't know yet", if indeed they didn't know one way or the other.

I have to reply to this because even though I am behind on this thread..I do know that his affadavit speically said that he had images of AR and her boyfriend having sex. So I don't know how or why that comment flew, unless they were talking about other *advertiser censored* that had no relation to AR.

I can't imagine marrying a man who was once accused of sexually assaulting a relative and then pled guilty to aggravated rape and kidnapping. WTF? Was he falsely accused and railroaded two times? There is no excuse in my book for Denise.
I'm with you what would every possess saomeone to marry someone like that. It is so totally beyond my comprehension

That's what I was wondering myself. Why couldn't he pay for his own attorney? Both he and his wife work, right?

Okay, this is what really ticks me off. Hello McFly! She KNEW he was a RSO and finds kiddie *advertiser censored* yet does nothing about it? IMO this makes her just as culpable for what happened to poor Brooke as the MJ.

Isn't that a violation of probation or was he no longer on probation due to graduating from the SO class? (I know it depends on when the DVD was found.

Good question--why court appointed? Does that mean taxpayers pay for the attorney? He has assets.

How far is over there? Time wise and miles....
I don't remember reading this.
The very beginning...and there's also been discussion about what Cassandra said...that she was always "aware" there was another adult (other than MJ, I assume) that would be there when she visited.

Regarding the open coffin, I think that this may have been a wise decision. Although Brooke may have not looked good, it is often important for close friends and families, especially youngsters, to actually SEE the deceased in order to believe that he or she is really gone.

I have attended viewings of children and it is uniformly awful. However, I know that children who are denied the opportunity to view the deceased have a hard time moving on.

Think back to the Amish school shootings. Those little girls were displayed in open coffins in their own homes. Their wounds were covered with bandages, but there was no mistaking that they were seriously damaged, according to published reports.

Open caskets used to be the norm. I feel that it is still a good tradition to help the primary mourners except when the body is just too far gone. When families used to tend their own dead, as the Amish do, it was just assumed that you would have to see some bad stuff. I believe it helps get to the next step. Jmho.

I have to reply to this because even though I am behind on this thread..I do know that his affadavit speically said that he had images of AR and her boyfriend having sex. So I don't know how or why that comment flew, unless they were talking about other *advertiser censored* that had no relation to AR.
I think the agent's comment was in relation to the federal charges that have just been brought against Gagnon in Alabama for having child *advertiser censored* on the computers there.

Unless I've missed it, I don't think the most recent affidavit has been released by the FBI, although it was referred to during his court appearance yesterday.

Isn't that a violation of probation or was he no longer on probation due to graduating from the SO class? (I know it depends on when the DVD was found.

Good question--why court appointed? Does that mean taxpayers pay for the attorney? He has assets.
Yup...the "people" are paying. What a system!

The very beginning...and there's also been discussion about what Cassandra said...that she was always "aware" there was another adult (other than MJ, I assume) that would be there when she visited.

Sorry, I wasn't clear I meant I don't know how far apart they live or how long it takes to get there. Not that she wasn't over there a lot.

Back a couple of threads ago....there was a discussion on the equipment purchased and UPSed to his home. The discussion was about adult sex entertainment (?) -bondage and SM. It certainly was interesting, IMO.

I'll go back and see if I can find it, if you are interested!:blowkiss:

...Not just a plastic white high heeled shoe and wig....(Winkler case)

In one of the affidavits, they list exactly what the devices are and the website. I couldn't bring myself to actually "see the items" or visit the website but from the WS'ers that did, they said it was pretty graphic.

They should put MJ on the device and replace the motor with that of a hot rod and let her rip! Even that is too good a punishment for that .
We don't actually know that he wasn't planning on using that device himself. He might have enjoyed it!

Maybe the house in in Denise's name. :waitasec:

ETA: Or they owe more than it's worth.

snip.....Supposedly...and IIRC in the beginning...it was stated that Brooke was over there a lot

Could someone please tell me what IIRC stands for, thanks

Both houses - don't they rent out the house next door where they used to live?

ETA: IIRC = If I recall correctly.

Thank you..this is what I have been trying to say..this whole scene is so convoluted..can you even imagine how convoluted AR feels. She hasn't been a "normal" little girl for at least 6 maybe more years. Just because the note under the pillow came at 9 yrs old..makes me believe that she was already being sexually used well before that..a 9 year old would not have understood that note if they hadn't already had some very bad things happen to them. I think the whole idea of Breckenridge was a way to keep her quiet and subdued..feeling special, "the President picked you for this program". I think it also was the age old ploy if you don't perform well..you will be killed..referenced in the affidavits about the second one gets their throat cut. Otherwise they wouldn't have needed that ruse if she was so compliant to begin with.

I feel very sorry for AR..she was a child from the beginning to the end. She wasn't world savy..she lived in a small town. She had no choice but to do what she was told..her mother, no egg donor/ incubator, was a piece of work.

Totally agree with you, that is what I had said before for a 9yr old child to even understand what that note said and not show it to her mother she had to have been molested before it.

snip.....Supposedly...and IIRC in the beginning...it was stated that Brooke was over there a lot

Could someone please tell me what IIRC stands for, thanks

If I Recall Correctly....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members