Rocket Scientist He Ain't Selling Pot To Uniform Cop

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Gotta love Matthew Dupuis who I confused his last name with Dufuss sold some weed to a uniformed police officer. Cops were called on a complaint of loud music and Dupius opened the door allowing a strong stench of pot to come out the door. The cop asked to come in and there was pot and pipes and such all over the place. Another uniform cop came in and asked to buy some of the weed and the guy sells it to him. http://www.ktbs.com/news/No-undercover-agent-needed-on-this-one-10699/

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Another uniform cop came in and asked to buy some of the weed and the guy sells it to him.

I am telling you the criminals are just getting dumber and dumber. Pretty soon they will just be walking up to the cops going...uh man, I just robbed a bank.

Wow...I'll have to remember being a rocket scientist isn't all it's cracked up to be! Last time I say..." It's not rocket science":crazy:

Wow...I'll have to remember being a rocket scientist isn't all it's cracked up to be! Last time I say..." It's not rocket science":crazy:

LOL Linda, selling weed to cops in uniform. Guy is brilliant.

Whoops, I put the edited in the wrong place. Sorry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SGS3030
Back