Who Thinks T.E.S. Found Caylee?

Do You Believe T.E.S. found Caylee in their Search?

• Yes.

Votes: 194 23.2%
  • No.

Votes: 401 47.9%
  • I can't decide.

Votes: 243 29.0%

• Total voters
yes, looking back it seems likley.

abrupt end to search
press conference with weeping searchers
roped off search area
area under police guard overnight
two weeks would be about in line with the test results
cessation of additional searching by all parties

I think they found something critical to the investigation, but, I do not think it's little Caylee.

I think that they may have and the reason we haven't heard anything about it is because they don't want to incite the protesters any more than they already are. I think if little Caylee has been found (not alive) we won't hear about it until after KC is back in custody.

No. Sorry. I think they'll be back soon to look though.

i don't think it could be kept a secret. there are too many ways it could get out.

I think TES was called off because they got strong evidence about where the body is and it's not something TES could help with.

I think they found something relevant to Caylee or (and I hate to say this) maybe part of her.

It was unusual in that they pulled out in the middle of the day when they had a strong force out. As I recall, they had over a 1,000 people there. It was abrupt which did strike me as curious at the time. In other cases, this is usually followed by the searchers being asked to go home when a body is found. So...it is possible.

No, I think Casey would be arrested by now if they found her.

I am split 50/50 on this matter.
The time of day the search was called off was strange to me. It would be hard to keep it quiet BUT this case breaks all the rules. I bet the media would be willing to be quiet in this case because they want we we all do, justice.

Unfortunately, no, I do not think TES found caylee. I wish they had. I think if they had, Casey would be arrested for more than neglect. Also, Tim would not lie and would not have said what he did. I believe its just what he said. It was too full of water to search any further and he had done what he could. I hope they come back but personally I don't think Caylee will ever be found.

I am so afraid Casey is going to get away with this. I really am. Just like the holloway perpetrators.

I doubt it.
I think they found something relevant to Caylee or another missing person, but had they found Caylee, I would hope LE'd bring Casey back in immediately.

Hmmm......MaybeTES found evidence (that has now been confirmed) that places Casey out in this swampy area ??? (remember we heard a rumor about a cap ??).

Possibly this area will be searched again when the water goes down.

Unfortunately, no, I do not think TES found caylee. I wish they had. I think if they had, Casey would be arrested for more than neglect. Also, Tim would not lie and would not have said what he did. I believe its just what he said. It was too full of water to search any further and he had done what he could. I hope they come back but personally I don't think Caylee will ever be found.

I am so afraid Casey is going to get away with this. I really am. Just like the holloway perpetrators.

You are so right.
If she's dead, I too think that baby will never be found.
Of course I still hope Caylee is alive, but the reality just doesn't jibe too well with that.

they could not arrest Casey until they had a postive ID on the body, also they need to connect the evidence to her, it also may have been kept quiet so as not to give the Anthony camp time to invent more alibi's.

also, why would they rope off the area and put it under police guard all night long?

I think they found something critical to the investigation, but, I do not think it's little Caylee.

I think they found something to do with another case, quite possibly Trenton's remains, but no, not Caylee's.

I just don't see it being kept quiet this long. I will be shocked if that's what comes out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back