Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what the temperature was there on June 16 around 3 pm?

Yeah its hot for sure and KC had to know that . This is what bothers me about the accident theory. I think she had to know the trunk heat alone would kill her. I think she killed her just like Susan Smith and the Mendenez's boys and all the others. Whether she did it with xanax or chloroform or duct tape. She killed her plain and simple. I was hoping they would bring back the death penalty. Texas has a case of a mother Darlie Routier and I think there is more evidence that KC killed Caylee than Darlie kill her two. JMO

Still on the subject of the pool, I understood that the cadaver dogs made 2 positive hits in the backyard, one of which was by the pool, but according to this article the dogs found nothing in the backyard! :confused:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-011409,0,7346015.story
Looks like ridiculous denials in the face of facts are an international problem?

Even Spin Cindy admitted to Greta that there were ""hits" by the dogs. (I can not get my link to that OTR clip to work now? Anybody got a working link?)
Cindy claims they were "inconsistent", different dogs did not agree on all hits, but there were hits. She proffered the ridiculous notion that it could be due to GA sweating when he did some "foundation work" ?
Ha! hard to imagine him raising much of a sweat and I am sure Cadaver dogs are trained to not alert to the mearest hint of human sweat from a year previous.

I will throw another possibility out there that probably has been mentioned already - none of my material is ever all that original, after all.

Assembling what I have read here recently, if KC did drive around with Caylee until she fell asleep at nap time and went home, it is possible she left a sleeping Caylee in the car. Suppose she came back to the home around 1:45, started taking some stuff out of the car and carrying them into the house, and calls Amy at the same time. The call with Amy lasts 36 minutes. Sometime during that period KC gets on the computer. Perhaps Amy said "OMG girl, you have to see what so-and-so just wrote on their Facebook" and KC rushed in to fire up the computer and see what it was.

Long conversation, lots of computer activity - major distraction.

KC remains distracted through the Jesse conversation. Then George calls and and during the brief conversation mentions Caylee's name, and suddenly KC remembers leaving Caylee in the car.

Just a thought.

That would leave Caylee dead at most 1 hour 20 min. Possibly not enough time for the dogs to make a hit.
So, Casey goes to Caylee, and she is dead. What would she do with her then? Maybe put her directly in the trunk? It's possible she brought her into the house, but the dogs didn't hit there. However, it was a month later when the dogs were there.
We would be at app. 3:05 at earliest. That gives her 30 minutes to get over it, call AL at 3:35, and be driving away from the house by 4:18.
I just don't know. Physically, it would be possible to do this in the time available, but wow.
Lanie

I think this is a great thread with a miriad of information to digest, & certain hotly debated issues can be frustrating when driving your points home. However, IMO, certain posters need to :chillpill:w/.personal attacks & labeling someones style of writing, as it gets in the way of valuable information they are trying to convey.

I respect all opinions & interpretations of law here, which have contributed to some thought-provoking theories, backed only by their own personal views. Labeling someones posts as passive aggresive & condescending goes way beyond a healthy debate, & in fact becomes a debate itself!:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni