2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusting. Not only is there a small child on the edge of the bed that could easily fall off while sleeping. But he's insinuating that there was a possibility that they could have been intimate whilst Caylee lie there asleep in the same bed. I'd consider that neglect on its own.

Ah...yeah!

The wftv link shows a commercial every hour and then goes back to the trial

I believe JB is trying to allude to the fact that ICA noticed the picture on RM's Myspace, and that would explain the 'choloform' searches on her CP. She was just *curious* what it was. Lame... but enough to raise reasonable doubt? I feel like I'm going to be sick....

How bumbling was alll THAT? FG just needs to say ... you went to bed with Casey and Caylee on June 9th right? You woke up with only Casey, right?

duh

Or at some point they are gonna say Casey remembered that pic and searched the word in hopes of finding the pic cause she wanted it for whatever reason.

Or possibly that RM used chloroform on Caylee to get her to sleep while he and Casey were intimate ;)

No I think the implication is that she saw the pic and didn't understand what chloroform was so she searched for it on google.

Well, Mr. Baez is going to have to come up with some other reasons for why ICA searched how to make chloroform once she knew what it was...IMO

so RM did not remember saying he went to sleep with both of them and then woke up and caylee was gone?

Boy, I bet Cindy and George are apoplectic at the thought of little Caylee sleeping in this strange man's bed with Casey.

Way hey! Another fellow Brit watching this? :)

I don't see why the DT can be sniffy about anyone selling anything, seeing as they sold stuff for a hell of a lot more $!

But that mention certainly will dampen Baez's bonfire in regards to him mentioning it on the cross.

Actually I'm American but I'm married to a Brit. :blushing: Caylee has touched hearts worldwide but this case broke the same year I left the States and I followed along from this side of the Atlantic. Thank heavens for WS!

It really erks me that JB would say something to Ricardo about selling that picture for $4,000, when JB sold pictures for how much $200,000 dollars.. You know I would absolutely love the prosecution to say we call JB to the stand and ask him about the pictures he sold, when Caylee supposedly drowned on the 16th. Why would a mother sell her only photos of the child that she claims drown to defend herself..

why is mr. george doing all this questioning? is it just me or is he very defensive with witnesses at times?

Why would she search "How to make chloroform?" if she just wanted to see what it was? And make those searches in unison with household weapons, neck breaking, shovel, inhaling, death, etc...??

Ok you got me on that. I just thought defense was gonna say she saw the picture and googled it because she didnt know what it was. But most of us knows that isnt the truth.

No I think the implication is that she saw the pic and didn't understand what chloroform was so she searched for it on google.

Which would not account for the searches on how to make it. Generic 'what is it' may be able to be explained by that, but she also googled how to make it and also specific key ingredients.

The date of the search from the date of the photo posted could show or imply Casey was trying to figure out why he posted that.

Maybe wondering if he ever made it..etc.etc.

Please open a new thread to continue this discussion. It is worthy of it's own thread, however it will derail the Trial thread. :tyou:

I have removed 9 posts referencing the TMZ article / tax lien. PLEASE OPEN A NEW THREAD.

FURTHER DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD ABOUT THIS OR SPORTS REFERENCES ARE GOING TO RESULT IN IT BEING LOCKED.

TALK ABOUT THE TRIAL OR PLEASE GO TO THE CHAT ROOM.

Oh good. JB's here to clear up any confusion. Thank goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member