Darlie Kee

I totally agree Jennifer, it's a tough pill for her to swallow. It's her daughter, she loves her.

I believe Darlie Kee holds a special guilt in her soul just for her...if you want to lay blame, lay it at Darlie Kee's door. But that's only if you believe that adult onset of personality disorder lies in the childhood experiences as I do.

She'll never answer unless you have the name of the killers for her.

That just further proves my point. Shocking. What a great way to repay Darlie's supporters and well-wishers who took time out of their lives to send good wishes to Ms kee. :banghead::banghead:

She'll never answer unless you have the name of the killers for her.

I know for a fact Jennifer that she believes Darin committed the murders,not Darlie.

Never, ever ever will she admit Darlyn is guilty.

Re: the bold: Interesting.... Is this public knowledge, or can you elaborate on how you know this? If not I understand. Just very curious. I at one point had pondered if Darin could have been the perpetrator, that he did the boys in first, then started on Darlie but couldn't finish it. That she couldn't identify him and/or refused to think he would do it. But then again, if there was even the slightest question, there's no way she would take the fall for him.
Actually, now that I think about it, there was that man that was trying to help Darlie for a while, can't remember his name (?). But I remember something about Darin speaking out and saying this man was trying to incriminate him (Darin) in order to get Darlie off, and though he believed Darlie to be innocent, he wasn't going to take the blame, something like that IIRC.
I think that's when Darin started stepping back and not supporting Darlie any longer, then led to the divorce. Of course, to my knowledge, he's never said he believes she's guilty either.

Re: the bold: Interesting.... Is this public knowledge, or can you elaborate on how you know this? If not I understand. Just very curious. I at one point had pondered if Darin could have been the perpetrator, that he did the boys in first, then started on Darlie but couldn't finish it. That she couldn't identify him and/or refused to think he would do it. But then again, if there was even the slightest question, there's no way she would take the fall for him.
Actually, now that I think about it, there was that man that was trying to help Darlie for a while, can't remember his name (?). But I remember something about Darin speaking out and saying this man was trying to incriminate him (Darin) in order to get Darlie off, and though he believed Darlie to be innocent, he wasn't going to take the blame, something like that IIRC.
I think that's when Darin started stepping back and not supporting Darlie any longer, then led to the divorce. Of course, to my knowledge, he's never said he believes she's guilty either.

It was actually told to me by a former supporter of Darlie who had become close with their family and visited Darlie in prison. He always had niggling doubts but brushed them off. Now he completely believes she's guilty.

Darin moved on a long time ago.

The gentleman you are talking about is Brian Pardo and he believes Darin is guilty. However, his renactment of the crime doesn't square with the physical evidence. They dropped him like a hot potato when he came up with Darin as the culprit.

I believe Darin has known since almost the first minutes Darlie is the killer. She's saying too much on the 911 call to convince him she isn't.

They will never ever admit any of them they believe Darlie is guilty. If they execute her, we'll then have to live with they executed an innocent woman.

It was actually told to me by a former supporter of Darlie who had become close with their family and visited Darlie in prison. He always had niggling doubts but brushed them off. Now he completely believes she's guilty.

Darin moved on a long time ago.

The gentleman you are talking about is Brian Pardo and he believes Darin is guilty. However, his renactment of the crime doesn't square with the physical evidence. They dropped him like a hot potato when he came up with Darin as the culprit.

I believe Darin has known since almost the first minutes Darlie is the killer. She's saying too much on the 911 call to convince him she isn't.

They will never ever admit any of them they believe Darlie is guilty. If they execute her, we'll then have to live with they executed an innocent woman.

Brian Pardo, that's him. Thank you, Cami. I think you're right too about Darin believing that Darli is guilty. Those 911 calls have eliminated whatever doubts I may have had.

The death sentence does affect people very strongly, which I totally understand. No one wants their loved one put to death, regardless of what they think they did. And in Darlie's case, if they believe it within themselves, they most likely make excuses in their minds that she was mentally unstable, not in her right mind, thus not really responsible for her actions.... I'm just assuming and theorizing here.
I personally am not really a big proponent of the death penalty either, except perhaps in very, very isolated cases. It's been proven that it's more expensive anyway, so why not just keep them locked up for psychological research. Plus, there are a few cases where some of those who have been convicted were found to be innocent, years later. Scary, that an innocent person could be put to death. jmo

Brian Pardo, that's him. Thank you, Cami. I think you're right too about Darin believing that Darli is guilty. Those 911 calls have eliminated whatever doubts I may have had.

The death sentence does affect people very strongly, which I totally understand. No one wants their loved one put to death, regardless of what they think they did. And in Darlie's case, if they believe it within themselves, they most likely make excuses in their minds that she was mentally unstable, not in her right mind, thus not really responsible for her actions.... I'm just assuming and theorizing here.
I personally am not really a big proponent of the death penalty either, except perhaps in very, very isolated cases. It's been proven that it's more expensive anyway, so why not just keep them locked up for psychological research. Plus, there are a few cases where some of those who have been convicted were found to be innocent, years later. Scary, that an innocent person could be put to death. jmo

Yes I agree, she's a daughter and she has sisters she raised and they love her, they don't want to think she did this to the boys. Even if they have doubts, I'm sure they keep it to themselves.

My problem with them is the never ending lies Darlie Kee tells. Two years ago when Darin filed for divorce she makes the statement "the state ruined their marriage" forgetting both have already stated Darlie asked for a separation that night. She's too ready to blame the state for everything.

I'm not either but I don't live in the US and we don't have the DP where I live. I would never ever vote for someone who has the DP on his/her mandate and I would like to think Americans won't. It's the only way you will get rid of it or you'll get juries like we did who won't vote for guilt if the DP is on the table.

In 1959 a 14 year old boy was sentenced to hang in Ontario for a rape/murder of a 12 year old girl. The whole country was in an uproar so they commuted him and released him on lifetime parole in 1969. Thirty years later he applied to the Society for Wrongful Convictions in order to get off lifetime parole. He now has been exonerated by the Ontario government and given millions in compensation. So there you go we would have executed an innocent boy.

Yes I agree, she's a daughter and she has sisters she raised and they love her, they don't want to think she did this to the boys. Even if they have doubts, I'm sure they keep it to themselves.

My problem with them is the never ending lies Darlie Kee tells. Two years ago when Darin filed for divorce she makes the statement "the state ruined their marriage" forgetting both have already stated Darlie asked for a separation that night. She's too ready to blame the state for everything.

I'm not either but I don't live in the US and we don't have the DP where I live. I would never ever vote for someone who has the DP on his/her mandate and I would like to think Americans won't. It's the only way you will get rid of it or you'll get juries like we did who won't vote for guilt if the DP is on the table.

In 1959 a 14 year old boy was sentenced to hang in Ontario for a rape/murder of a 12 year old girl. The whole country was in an uproar so they commuted him and released him on lifetime parole in 1969. Thirty years later he applied to the Society for Wrongful Convictions in order to get off lifetime parole. He now has been exonerated by the Ontario government and given millions in compensation. So there you go we would have executed an innocent boy.

ITA, like in the case of Casey Anthony. That was a drastic mistake by the prosecution, imo. They would have been much more likely to have gotten a conviction if the DP hadn't been on the table, again, jmo.

ITA, like in the case of Casey Anthony. That was a drastic mistake by the prosecution, imo. They would have been much more likely to have gotten a conviction if the DP hadn't been on the table, again, jmo.

But then again, they didn't have to vote for the DP, they could have said no and given her life in prison. I firmly believe they broke their oath. They are voir dired and if they didn't agree with the DP that was the time to speak up. That juror who spoke out first said no cause of death and no motive is why they voted to acquit...well they are not supposed to consider cause of death nor motive during deliberations. They broke the oath they took.

But then again, they didn't have to vote for the DP, they could have said no and given her life in prison. I firmly believe they broke their oath. They are voir dired and if they didn't agree with the DP that was the time to speak up. That juror who spoke out first said no cause of death and no motive is why they voted to acquit...well they are not supposed to consider cause of death nor motive during deliberations. They broke the oath they took.

I know we are OT...... ITA that the jury broke their oath. There was at least one person on the jury that said she could not vote to convict at all, much less the DP, IIRC. She should have been kicked off, imo.

That said, I also believe that with the prosecution going for blood with the DP, this only opened the door for the jury to see KC as a more sympathetic figure, and for them to identify more with her defense team as well.

Also, I have served on a jury where the jury foreman was more interested in going back to work than he was in spending time deliberating and reaching a just and fair ruling. I know I ended up feeling railroaded by him. I got the impression that this was the case here concerning this jury foreman as well. Something about in his interview that raised a red flag, imo. He also sounded very nervous, defensive, and unsure of himself.
Also, IIRC, the jury foreman was a fairly young man? He probably found a lot of "sympathy" in his "heart" for poor KC. Sitting there looking at that pretty, helpless :tsktsk: young girl day after day? Probably had a crush on her. Totally disgusting. And that twelve people exist in the USA who can and did find her not guilty is totally disgusting as well.

I know we are OT...... ITA that the jury broke their oath. There was at least one person on the jury that said she could not vote to convict at all, much less the DP, IIRC. She should have been kicked off, imo.

That said, I also believe that with the prosecution going for blood with the DP, this only opened the door for the jury to see KC as a more sympathetic figure, and for them to identify more with her defense team as well.

Also, I have served on a jury where the jury foreman was more interested in going back to work than he was in spending time deliberating and reaching a just and fair ruling. I know I ended up feeling railroaded by him. I got the impression that this was the case here concerning this jury foreman as well. Something about in his interview that raised a red flag, imo. He also sounded very nervous, defensive, and unsure of himself.
Also, IIRC, the jury foreman was a fairly young man? He probably found a lot of "sympathy" in his "heart" for poor KC. Sitting there looking at that pretty, helpless :tsktsk: young girl day after day? Probably had a crush on her. Totally disgusting. And that twelve people exist in the USA who can and did find her not guilty is totally disgusting as well.

Juries these days are a whole new beast. If it's a high profile case, they know they can profit from it, especially if the outcome is controversial. One of the KC jurors charges money for interviews, I believe it is the same guy that was the foreman.

Juries these days are a whole new beast. If it's a high profile case, they know they can profit from it, especially if the outcome is controversial. One of the KC jurors charges money for interviews, I believe it is the same guy that was the foreman.

Yes it was the foreman who wanted $50,000 for an interview. What can you say? They thought they would end up like the OJ jury who were treated like royalty everywhere they went. I can't believe one of them even stated the OJ case was the best thing that ever happened to her. Sure lady, but there are two dead people here savagely slain and left in pools of blood for the children to find. No problem eh? You had a blast in the aftermath of letting the killer go free.

I just would like to say that I disagree with the divorce as evidence for her guilt. I am not saying I believe she is innocent, only that I would not count the divorce as any type of evidence that she may or may not be guilty. Not every man is a stand up guy, and prison relationships have the highest divorce rate. It could be simply that he was tired of not having a wife at home as well as it could be he is finally convinced that she is guilty. Even if he expressed that after all these years he thinks she is guilty now, I would not necessarily take his word for it because IMO he came across just as superficial and shallow as her.

This case is all the way around sad, and awful in every which way you look at it. Even after she is put to death, there are no winners, and 2 little boys lost their lives heinously . I do believe that if in fact she was innocent and if they had any concrete evidence to even cast doubt on her guilt, she would not still be on death row. JMO.

I just would like to say that I disagree with the divorce as evidence for her guilt. I am not saying I believe she is innocent, only that I would not count the divorce as any type of evidence that she may or may not be guilty. Not every man is a stand up guy, and prison relationships have the highest divorce rate. It could be simply that he was tired of not having a wife at home as well as it could be he is finally convinced that she is guilty. Even if he expressed that after all these years he thinks she is guilty now, I would not necessarily take his word for it because IMO he came across just as superficial and shallow as her.

This case is all the way around sad, and awful in every which way you look at it. Even after she is put to death, there are no winners, and 2 little boys lost their lives heinously . I do believe that if in fact she was innocent and if they had any concrete evidence to even cast doubt on her guilt, she would not still be on death row. JMO.

Forgive me but I don't see anywhere someone thinks she's guilty because of the divorce.

I hold the belief that Darin knew almost right away Darlie had committed the murders and he tried to cover for her and steer the cops away from her.

Just my opinion though.

It is actually out there in the public venue. It's on our facebook page by the person who told me. She also tried to get this person to make a fake facebook page to try and trap Darin into something.

Forgive me but I don't see anywhere someone thinks she's guilty because of the divorce.

I hold the belief that Darin knew almost right away Darlie had committed the murders and he tried to cover for her and steer the cops away from her.

Just my opinion though.
it's on the list, i would quote it if i knew how to, (more than one quote at a time) but it came across as a listed reason to why darlie may be guilty...listing how her husband divorced her and i was putting my 2 cents into that, thats all.

it's on the list, i would quote it if i knew how to, (more than one quote at a time) but it came across as a listed reason to why darlie may be guilty...listing how her husband divorced her and i was putting my 2 cents into that, thats all.

"on the list of what" would you be so kind as to post this list.

Darlie is guilty, all the blood evidence proves she committed the crime, there was on no intruder. Intruders usually leave some evidence they broke in.

Many thanks and no one here stiffled your "two cents".

Her husband divorced long after she was found guilty

So once again the results prove there was no intruder. Is this now the end of all the testing or is there more still being done?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back