UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe me, as a pagan, she is not invoking it in that sense. Any spell/ritual we do is not harmful in nature nor manic like she is.

And I agree, she has been silent too long. Her silence caused the death of her son. What got me was the "Ha ha ha." Truly psychotic.

I know what you're saying, but she's not psychotic. She's fully aware of what she did and the consequences of those actions. And her comment proves she understands she has rights under the law. So there goes that defense out the window.

Keep talking, SS. The noose draws ever tighter.

Dear Posters:

Please remember that it is against TOS to post here things you have copied and pasted from social networking sites and blogs. Links only for those.

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

thank you hoppy!

I've asked specifically about that before and have never gotten an answer.. so I just went about posted... now I know!

I know what you're saying, but she's not psychotic. She's fully aware of what she did and the consequences of those actions. And her comment proves she understands she has rights under the law. So there goes that defense out the window.

Oh yes, she understands, but I still think shes psychotic. Manic, evil, all that. Just makes my stomach turn, especially when she did the haha part

Has drug use been proved at this point? Thank You all for answering my questions.

You know, I keep up with this case but find that I have to hit and run because the intensity of the evil of these two is absolutely frightening and I can only take this horror alittle at a time!! How is it possible that she can write the words HA HA? This to me tells me that there is no excuse of drugs playing much of a role in their evil-there has been plenty of time for any drug to have left her system and she is still cold to her very bones!!
She cannot even muster a lame attempt at some kind of remorse?? This is a level of evil that I cannot even begin to wrap my head around!!:furious:
RIP Ethan-I am so sorry this happened to you!!
sidefrown.png

Believe me, as a pagan, she is not invoking it in that sense. Any spell/ritual we do is not harmful in nature nor manic like she is.

And I agree, she has been silent too long. Her silence caused the death of her son. What got me was the "Ha ha ha." Truly psychotic.

Agreed.. I meant no ill will towards you! I have many friends/Reiki therapists. I know exactly what you are saying.
I was wondering if she hadn't gotten into something "darker" I doubt it but I won't discuss it ~ nothing points that way,yet.

You know, I keep up with this case but find that I have to hit and run because the intensity of the evil of these two is absolutely frightening and I can only take this horror alittle at a time!! How is it possible that she can write the words HA HA? This to me tells me that there is no excuse of drugs playing much of a role in their evil-there has been plenty of time for any drug to have left her system and she is still cold to her very bones!!
She cannot even muster a lame attempt at some kind of remorse?? This is a level of evil that I cannot even begin to wrap my head around!!:furious:
sidefrown.png

I agree with you and have already stated that even if drugs were involved this sort of evil was already within them, the drugs would only have intensified the torture they did IMO. Don't get me wrong drugs will most certainly cause people to do things they normally wouldn't but and have less awarness and concern of their actions but this is way beyond that, it's not like they were out stealing and neglecting Ethan because of drugs, they were in full destroy mode which is not normal for anyone regardless. She had already neglected him by not seeing him for 8 months so I doubt drugs played much part in any of the horrific pain they caused to Ethan.:twocents:

They wrote to her…
she sent back …

“Ha Ha Ha I’ve invoked my right to remain silent.. or did my attorney not tell you that”
(may not be the exact words she said but it was something very similar)

... that's it!
What an idiot.:loser:

sidefrown.png

Yep. Sociopathic. No remorse. No empathy. No heart.

Taken from link Paintr put on thread, post #79

New law for Ethan wants the following areas addressed:

1. State to State Communication
2. Fast-Track Background Checks
3. Bias Towards Mother's Having Custody
4. Psychological Evaluations for all parties involved in the care of the child/children
5. Emergency Petitions being taken seriously and addressed
6. The child/children being heard and given a voice (especially when the child/children express "concern" for either parent/persons involved
7. The "Boyfriend Factor"
8. Welfare Checks being conducted
9. Detailed information on everyone who will be living with or who will be around the child/children on a regular basis during the visit, particularly those responsible for the child/children
10. Due process if a parent who abandoned his/her child wants to regain custody and have visitation rights

Some of these are really important - abandoning a child and expecting to regain custody is worth the effort to pursue.
Background checks on any boyfriend is certainly important

I wonder about giving a small child a 'voice' because seems to me that he/she could be in the middle of two very loved parents. moo

Psyc evals for everyone - that would be expensive, they are given by Psychologists are very comprehensive and very expensive. Certainly worth it, but can't imagine taxpayer monies paying for such a huge expense.

Joe and Steph had mediation - wonder if that is an option in their proposal Very interesting and sure hope it propels change. moo

http://www.examiner.com/x-19632-Salt...n-Stacy-photos

How do you get psych evals ordered? Anyone know? Can you request through your attorney? I'm all for this but I'm concerned that people who are smart know how to answer questions the way the pysch wants them to answer, does this make since? But I'm very interested in knowing how you can and if you can just request one.

Yep. Sociopathic. No remorse. No empathy. No heart.

More than that, though. Almost enjoyment of what she did. More than lack of empathy or remorse, but the thriving on and deriving pleasure from the pain she caused. It's bizarre!

More than that, though. Almost enjoyment of what she did. More than lack of empathy or remorse, but the thriving on and deriving pleasure from the pain she caused. It's bizarre!

I agree - far more than a psychopath/sociopath - a real pleasure derived from sadistic acts on her own child. moo

ETA: Psychological and physical torture - I'm sure DSM has some kind of diagnosis that covers this type of evil.

That's a pathology in and of itself.

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/to...aks-out-from-Jail/d8wuDhTYOEmTKU3_btzmWA.cspx

However, Criminal Defense Attorney Greg Skordas says sending the letter was a bad idea. "Her tone is offensive and mocking," Skordas told ABC4 after reading it. "It's creepy," he continued and said that if her defense wanted to say she wasn't mentally competent at the time of the murder, the letter contradicts that defense. "She references the 6th amendment of the constitution, it contras any potential defense if she says she doesn't remember or was in a fog, " Skordas believes.

It's funny that she writes that she invoked her right to be silent but in fact she couldn't keep her mouth shut and had to respond.

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/to...aks-out-from-Jail/d8wuDhTYOEmTKU3_btzmWA.cspx

However, Criminal Defense Attorney Greg Skordas says sending the letter was a bad idea. "Her tone is offensive and mocking," Skordas told ABC4 after reading it. "It's creepy," he continued and said that if her defense wanted to say she wasn't mentally competent at the time of the murder, the letter contradicts that defense. "She references the 6th amendment of the constitution, it contras any potential defense if she says she doesn't remember or was in a fog, " Skordas believes.

BBM~ I'm no criminal defense atty. but I thought it was her 5th amendment rights... am I way off?

ETA: 5th amendment rights refers to not having to testify under oath?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

6th amendment rights refers to trial by jury?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

wow I am confused now!

BBM~ I'm no criminal defense atty. but I thought it was her 5th amendment rights... am I way off?

ETA: 5th amendment rights refers to not having to testify under oath?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

6th amendment rights refers to trial by jury?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

wow I am confused now!

You are right. The 5th Amendment is your right to remain silent and protect against self incrimination. I thought that looked weird when I saw it. I wonder if it was a reporting error?

You are right. The 5th Amendment is your right to remain silent and protect against self incrimination. I thought that looked weird when I saw it. I wonder if it was a reporting error?

I really hope it was! Very surprised that no one caught it before it was printed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie