Caylee Anthony 2 year old #67 General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally what is rent like in FL? Say for a 3 bedroom apartment? Just wondering.

Do you know your brother's diagnosis? I would bet he has an Axis I diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder. Psych meds usually are never prescribed for a Personality Disorder because they are not effective.

Personality disorders and considered incurable right? A case of a narcissist locally had her own shrink tell the court that she's incurable, and only incarceration might help her.

Yes, I think the article said that "antisocial" refers to criminal behavior, as in one who does not conform to societal norms.

"Introverted" is a good thing, LOL! We introverts are so misunderstood. We like our alone time and love to just "think" and contemplate things. It does not mean that we dislike people or are shy or unfriendly. It's all about "energy": Extroverts get energy from being around people and doing activities, and they feel drained when alone or inactive. Introverts get energy from being alone and thinking, and they feel drained when around people too much or having too much activity.
Green, please don't take offense. You'll notice I said unfriendly OR introverted. Not necessarily the same I agree. I tend to be on the introverted side myself but I am not unfriendly...unless you catch me on a really bad day. :yow:

I wonder if they found Kyle and how long that phone call was.

Other than Kyle's phone number being on Casey's phone, do we know anyting else about Kyle. Was there a Kyle on her myspace or facebook that anyone remembers??

The Anthonys didn't bring the Ortiz family into this -- they just accepted Casey's assertion that the father died in a car accident -- with a mixed-up date -- and LE and the blogs investigated.

The press brought Zaneida to the forefront. Excuse me, but did you hear Casey on the 911 tape? You are quite the investigator.

The family said died in a car accident in NC not FL. The press brought "this" ZG to the forefront as in interview.
If this particular ZG wanted total privacy she should not have agreed to the interview. I do not know this particular ZG so there fore I can not take her word as any more reliable than anyone else. JMHO

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...is_caylee.html

Girl Spotted On June 12 (note I corrected this to read June as the article states- in the forum it says July)

Some friends told the Anthonys that they had spotted Caylee on June 12 in a shopping area somewhere along the Orange County, Seminole County line. It was not known who the child was with at the time. When she was last seen, Caylee was wearing a blue and pink outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

Just stumbled across this while looking for a video link. For all the posters who think George suddenly remember this outfit (while obstructing justice and covering up a crime) it was reported in the media on July 18th. Of course like everything in this case the sighting date has to be wrong.

I thought I heard that Casey received a call from Kyle on the day that police were called. It was not in the search warrant -- but came out of the search warrant. I'll have to do some digging.

Didn't I read that she received a call from a Kyle on the day she claims she last talked to Caylee (on the phone with the nanny around noon)? LE checked her phone records and there was no incoming call at that time. Only incoming calls were one that morning and one around 3:00 pm from a Kyle. I believe I read it in the search warrant.

Wow. You guys are argumentative today. Take a breather.
I'm banging you with my trout. :trout:

I don't know whether to :run:

Or sit around and watch the show :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

Did anyone see Lee talking on the news today? HE IS STILL STICKING UP FOR CASEY! Telling people that he found some others that new some of the people that Casey has told about (I assume Jeff and Juliet Lewis). He is also claiming that there is a 'mess' with the phones with different sim cards, other phones she used etc. I can't believe he believes what he is spouting. You would think if any of these people existed that he would present them to the media or at least to LE.

Perhaps he is saying this for Casey to see and hear. To gain her trust, to manipulate her like she is manipulating them. If Casey said Caylee would be home for her birthday,what better way to keep Caylee from her birthday party? Casey won't talk and she won't tell. I bet that was their (family)last hope.I bet they were hoping beyond all hope Casey would finally tell her brother and he could go get Caylee. If not seeing her brother is not a manipulative power play then she can't tell them where Caylee is (because of implicating herself )therefore no need to talk to them.

Fox was showing some of Caseys lies. Like, the roommate of ZFG worked at TGI Fridays. Not true.

Remember Casey being driven all around some townhouse area by LE? To point out where she had, on occasion, dropped off Caylee? Oooops....she couldn't find the right house.....said she had been there so many times that she couldn't remember??

This is what LE has been dealing with. George and Cindy and Lee just repeat what Casey has told them. Lie after lie after lie.

LE has cleared the particular ZFG from the Sawgrass card. Even Cindy said she should be left alone. For those who continue to believe Casey, there are what? 899 other ZFG to investigate. Good Luck! Maybe team up with Lee. He still thinks Casey had a job....:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

No, Sociopath is just what shrinks like to call it these days. Unless I'm wrong about that and someone can hop in and correct me.

yes both sociopath and psychopath have been used and are used to describe the same thing. But sociopath is the prefered term, it explains better the condition, than psychopath=psycho.

Generally what is rent like in FL? Say for a 3 bedroom apartment? Just wondering.

It really depends. In Orlando? Anywhere from 1200 up for a decent apartment. In Ocala 800 per mth and up because there are no jobs there, In Tampa Bay about 1100 up. I am guessing you are talking about Orlando or else you want to move here? If this is true, I want to move OUT of FL, I will trade you:D

Girl Spotted On June 12

Some friends told the Anthonys that they had spotted Caylee on July 12 in a shopping area somewhere along the Orange County, Seminole County line. It was not known who the child was with at the time. When she was last seen, Caylee was wearing a blue and pink outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

Just stumbled across this while looking for a video link. For all the posters who think George suddenly remember this outfit (while obstructing justice and covering up a crime) it was reported in the media on July 18th. Of course like everything in this case the sighting date has to be wrong.

That is exactly what I thought when I read the search warrant about George's description of Caylee on the 16th. I just don't get the grandparents right now. I think they are searching for answers and are so frustrated with not having any that they are making it up as they go.

My daughter is just like Casey. Luckily she is in jail where she needs to be before she hurts someone. All it takes is one week with a person like her or Casey for one to understand what the family goes through. Until you have a child like this you cannot imagine how you would feel and what you would do. I know. I said the same thing some of the posters are saying when they say they don't feel sorry for the family. I will not explain it here but believe me the family are victims too. (Facts from personal experience)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I feel EXACTLY the same way. Unless someone has experienced this firsthand, they have no idea of the second-guessing, the frustrations, the helplessness, and I could go on and on. People have accused Cindy of being crazy, and maybe she is, but having to deal with someone like this that you LOVE is enough to make you crazy!
Lanie

Other than Kyle's phone number being on Casey's phone, do we know anyting else about Kyle. Was there a Kyle on her myspace or facebook that anyone remembers??

Yes....

Girl Spotted On June 12 (note I corrected this to read June as the article states- in the forum it says July)

Some friends told the Anthonys that they had spotted Caylee on June 12 in a shopping area somewhere along the Orange County, Seminole County line. It was not known who the child was with at the time. When she was last seen, Caylee was wearing a blue and pink outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

Isn't this what George said that Caylee was wearing on the day he last saw her (the 16th)? IIRC he said she was wearing a denim skirt, pink shirt and white sunglasses and her hair was in a ponytail. Odd!

You are right. I have posted what she supposedly was said to be wearing a few times long before George mentioned it. Would you mind posting that link on the Casey Sightings thread, please? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks