MO MO - Sharon Hurley, 24, St Louis, 24 Feb 1981

Thanks Cubby.

I sent Tricia an email on behalf of "Justice4Sharon" and at her request because Tricia is listed as the mod for this forum. I have not heard anything back yet so this is probably the proper route to do it. Thanks for the info. I could not find it quickly when I wrote to Tricia. I'll bookmark it now. :)

I just don't want you to think "Justice4Sharon" did not try to comply. :)

Thanks again! :)

I think the information and request needs to come directly from the member wishing to become verified. Justice4Sharon needs to contact Trisha directly to become verified. We should not be sending that information on their behalf, other than to notify them on how to contact the mods themselves, or to let a mod know this person is trying to become verified.

Hopefully this member has contacted the mods/Tricia directly and will be verified soon.

I think the information and request needs to come directly from the member wishing to become verified. Justice4Sharon needs to contact Trisha directly to become verified. We should not be sending that information on their behalf, other than to notify them on how to contact the mods themselves, or to let a mod know this person is trying to become verified.

Hopefully this member has contacted the mods directly and will be verified soon.
Thanks! Gotchya! :) It won't happen again.

I went to the library this morning, actually late this morning and then ran over to St Louis with the family to a crawfish boil. Yummy it was. Ended up visiting with friends and time got away from me.

I found an article on 2/25/81 after Sharon was found and two days later a very small follow up from the coroner showing cause of death. I am trying to get my scanner to work, which is for some reason giving me problems. If I can't get it working willl run over to my mom's tomorrow and get it scanner there.

It is very ugly.

I will have to go back to the library this coming week and go through March 1981 and even further to see if there are more articles. The thing I am wondering is if anyone was ever charged with Sharon's murder.

If Sharon's daughter,and,I am for some reason assuming you are a daughter, I could be wrong, was born in Clayton, MO, it was at St Mary's which is a good woman's hospital and does a lot of oby/gyn. The thing I am wondering is how much you know about your early life. If Sharon had a boy friend she lived with, and according to the article she did,and he was not considered any kind of suspect, was he taking care of you when she died? No mention is made of her baby in the two artlcles found so far.

okay so much to comment on .....
I wanna comment Cubby I came into this forum writing to the moderator to even get into the board and telling them my story they invited me in and said thank you under the circumstances I am sorry .....
then I also emailed twice asking put my pdf up so I could get help then I didn't know if that was even allowed to do that so I did the pm thing I'm sorry I never meant any disrespect and now I know will not happen again I appreciate the support more than you guys will ever know

Some1 even manuely set up my account you would have thought at that point....
I have even befriended the owner of this site on facebook and she accepted......

Rosie I don't know I wanna know who my father is........ Crying please scan

okay so much to comment on .....
I wanna comment Chubby I came into this forum writing to the moderator to even get into the board and telling them my story they invited me and said thank you under the circumstances I am sorry .....
then I also emailed twice asking put my pdf up so I could get help then I didn't know if that was even allowed to get that so I did the pm thing I'm sorry I never meant any disrespect and now I know will not happen again I appreciate the support more than you guys will ever know

Rosie I don't know I wanna know my father is........ Crying please scan

Sweetie, I am so sorry Big hugs. I am adopted and I have a tiny glimmer of what you might be feeling. I found my bio mother, years ago, but, after she passed away. It was weird and one of my two half siblings didn't know about me, all in all strange. I have never found my bio father, some time I am going to write this up and ask the good sleuthers here to take a look, but, I keep putting it off. I may not want to know. My parents, my adoptive parents, are both still with us, and are the best parents I, or anyone, could ever want.

There is no name so far in the two articles. It just calls him him the man she lived with.

Am trying to hook this scanner up, it won't work with my desk top and am trying to get it to work on a laptop.

I have sent in to Tricia to verify myself on this case.

this is hard....
I was made for so.long to believe he my dad did this ( I hated him) n now like I said b4 its all lies..... I am sorry I am super emotional right I lived a hard life and to think that maybe it could have been....

I bet. It says the man she lived with is not a suspect, he and her best friend heard about it on the St. Louis news (that is our local tv channels) and came forward to the E St Louis PD to identify Sharon and talked freely to police.

Sweetie, I am so sorry Big hugs. I am adopted and I have a tiny glimmer of what you might be feeling. I found my bio mother, years ago, but, after she passed away. It was weird and one of my two half siblings didn't know about me, all in all strange. I have never found my bio father, some time I am going to write this up and ask the good sleuthers here to take a look, but, I keep putting it off. I may not want to know. My parents, my adoptive parents, are both still with us, and are the best parents I, or anyone, could ever want.

There is no name so far in the two articles. It just calls him him the man she lived with.

Am trying to hook this scanner up, it won't work with my desk top and am trying to get it to work on a laptop.

I have sent in to Tricia to verify myself on this case.

Look how long I put it off hating telling people how evil my dad was...

Dont put it off

<3 ya

Awwwwww. I am so sorry that you had to feel that way about your father for so long. At least you might be able to clear that up now, and start with a new view of your past. I really don't know what to say, besides how sorry I am. :hugs::rose:

LOL no holding back now... I became a open book ....

I was like 15 and I had this beautiful poliard of my mother I managed to steal when I was 8 I held on to this pic so hard I wore it down lol I came home 1 day and my adoptive mother found it :( and took it got all upset like this is mine....

Tell me.there is apic I have been waiting to long for a reminder of her beauty before I get the autopsy pics I am sorry its hard to see through my tears....

Look how long I put it off hating telling people how evil my dad was...

Dont put it off

<3 ya
Thanks, in my case due to his age, he is probably gone, it would be learning about him <sigh> but I don't have all the info ie name, I have a lot of it. I am probably going to do it soon,.

My scanner problem is the computers are Windows 7 and the scanner is XP or below. Still trying to see if can make this work. For whatever reason I don't scan often.

I was like 15 and I had this beautiful poliard of my mother I managed to steal when I was 8 I held on to this pic so hard I wore it down lol I came home 1 day and my adoptive mother found it :( and took it got all upset like this is mine....

Tell me.there is apic I have been waiting to long for a reminder of her beauty before I get the autopsy pics I am sorry its hard to see through my tears....

Unfortunately no. No pix. I want to go back up this week and go through more film to see if follow up.

Thank you Justice4Sharon. If you are having a hard time reaching Tricia, please send a pm to the other site co-owner SoSueMe and let her know you are having a difficult time getting verified. Her information is listed at the bottom right of the cold case forum under moderators, or from the main forum page at the bottom lower right click of Forum Leaders. This lists all mods and which forums they are responsible for.

In most cases, only Tricia did the verifying prior to the co-owner. I don't know if that has changed and both are verifying now.

hth and I hope we can find answers for you and find some information to give this cold case some new legs.

Hugs,

Cubby

“Life isn't happily ever after... It's work. The person you love is rarely worthy of how big your love is. Because no one is worthy of that and maybe no one deserves that burden of it, either. You'll be let down. You'll be disappointed and have your trust broken and have a lot of real sucky days. You lose more than you win. You hate the person you love as much as you love him. But you roll up your sleeves and work -at everything -because that's what growing older is.” &#8213;Dennis Lehane, Mystic River

Hi, just a few questions to get us headed in the right direction...where were you able to steal the pic from? Do you know where the Polaroid pic came from? Did your adoptive parents know Sharon? Your grandfather's name is legible on the Death Cert. Have you contacted him?

Hi, just a few questions to get us headed in the right direction...where were you able to steal the pic from? Do you know where the Polaroid pic came from? Did your adoptive parents know Sharon? Your grandfather's name is legible on the Death Cert. Have you contacted him?

First hi Rosie were you able to get scan!!

Second maybe im being senistive but starting to feel attack on this board....

I know you guys are trying to helpso here goes.....

My Papa died in 09...... ¤EDITING: 2007 http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1027534

My mothers murder was always hard for some reson to explain to me .....

I got all lies or feels like half truths so I am doing this for me my mothers sister(my adoptive mother) will not b invovled n I doubt she wants to....

google my family....(thought mayb u guys already did)

First hi Rosie were you able to get scan!!

Second maybe im being senistive but starting to feel attack on this board....

I know you guys are trying to helpso here goes.....

My Papa died in 09......

My mothers murder was always hard for some reson to explain to me .....

I got all lies or feels like half truths so I am doing this for me my mothers sister(my adoptive mother) will not b invovled n I doubt she wants to....

google my family....(thought mayb u guys already did)

Was it something I said?? I wasn't attacking you. We just need you to share as much info as you can. If you aren't ready to do so, that's ok. It's just when you post something here at WS, we are ready to roll our sleeves up and get you the answers you are looking for.

If you read some of the other threads you will see we have to ask questions to know where we should start researching.

Because there is very little information about your mom, you are going to be our main source of info for a little while. Once we get some of the basic info together, we will know where to look and what to look for.

The people that will know most about your mother is her immediate family. Parents, siblings, boyfriend, close friends, etc... if the police aren't being helpful, we may have to locate those people.

I asked the questions in my above post to find out where you got the picture to determine if your adoptive family knew your mom. If it was a Polaroid picture, the person that took the pic had to be in your mom's presence. I don't know if they provide a pic of the birth parent to the adoptive parents.

You know your dad's name so if someone told you that, they must know a little about him. That's the kind of stuff we'll need to know to help you.

I wasn't attacking you, I just wanted to help you.

Hi J4S, I've been trying to find some news articles about your mom all morning. Are you up to sharing a few more details with us? If so, here are a few questions:
You said you were able to steal a Polaroid of your mom..where did you find the pic?

Did your adoptive parents know Sharon?

You said your Papa thought your dad may have had your mom doing some bad things. Did he say why he thought that?

Do you know Stan's last name?

I found your mom's death info but can't find a birth cert for her. I can't read your grandmother's name on the death cert to find her that way. Can you post the info that is not legible on the pic of the certificate you posted?

I'm trying to get her vital info to start from the beginning of her life so we can fill in some of the blanks for you.

Whatever you can share with us would be really helpful.

Thanks

Dad Jones (what I was told) They even showed me a pic claiming that my mothers roomate gave it her that that mayb him now I wonder if my Dad gave them the pic to give to me (caught in another lie)

Grandmom died before I was born Helen Beamish(maiden)
My mom is buried with her

I am sorry I know this is just hard....

Opening up lol

Thank you I want answers so I am willing to give the answers I have been given....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back