LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bab...ry?id=14786129

And I wonder why they limited the "consent" search........

"The only areas extensively processed for DNA and fingerprints during the consent were the baby's bedroom and possible points of entry," the document states.

"The extent of the search had been limited in nature with consent" of the parents, police stated in the request for the search warrant.
<From:Wishbone >

Yep, thats why I am confused.
*also, the above quote was from previous thread, not sure how to "quote" it and yet have it show up in new thread? So just did a copy & paste*

Unless the husband is involved, it seems crazy that someone else would cover up a crime like one seems to have been, even another relative. Yet I was hoping that the dad was helping LE, if indeed he felt mom was guilty and if in fact she is.

I do believe in well-trained dogs, as much if not more than well-trained people, but still trying to withhold judgement as to who did what. JMO

correct me if I am wrong but we have..

Lisa not actually seen, accept by parents since Sunday Birthday party
Father accepts the night shift job on Monday the day of the job
Neighbor dosen't see the baby while over drinking on front step from 6:30-10:30

Something happened either Sunday night or Monday IMO

Respectfully...I don't think any of these things has been verified.

Oh gosh, new timeline - which would explain why the dad is acting so weird. This is all super sad...and if there weren't so many obvious murder cases - Casey Anthony, etc - where the parents get away with murder after tellng bizarre stories - I bet they would have come forward quicker.

BritsKate - I agree. She drank, got frustrated and now I'm thinking banged the baby's head against the floor in her room over and over or choked her. DB's demeanor to me is one of horrible regret/sorrow and fear. Fear she will be caught and can't un-do what she did while intoxicated. I do feel sorry for her, but mostly I was hoping that poor baby was truly taken and would be returned and now it seems the most obvious thing we all feared did happen - mom lost it and killed the baby.

No offense...but I do not feel sorry for anyone who murders their child. Drunk or not. No excuse beyond fear of death for murder.

How do we know the neighbor never saw the baby that night? Has that been established?

Respectfully...I don't think any of these things has been verified.

Thank you! I was afraid I had managed to skip pages somewhere depsite a marathon speed reading session because I didn't remember any of those things being verified.

There are two specific pictures of Lisa that break my heart. The pic where she's standing at the front door, and the pic where she's in the pink baby carrier, smiling at the camera. This is really dreadful. :rose:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bab...ry?id=14786129

And I wonder why they limited the "consent" search........

"The only areas extensively processed for DNA and fingerprints during the consent were the baby's bedroom and possible points of entry," the document states.

"The extent of the search had been limited in nature with consent" of the parents, police stated in the request for the search warrant.
<From:Wishbone >Yep, thats why I am confused.
*also, the above quote was from previous thread, not sure how to "quote" it and yet have it show up in new thread? So just did a copy & paste*

This to me is where the whole thing about the parents not cooperating with the police also comes in. They havent helped the police out really since day one.

http://www.kmbc.com/video/29554466/detail.html

It just amazes me how the Irwin's lawyers insist they are cooperating with LE and LE insist that they are not!! Geee, who do i believe?? :waitasec:

It was very good of them to allow the cadaver dogs in... a point for the defense there.

I think LE maybe should have said nothing in the tit-for-tat. If LE has been trying to get a confession from the parents like they complain, the search warrant was IMO quite enough to explain and justify why.

If they didn't try if they could get a confession from the parents of a missing baby in a house with human decomposition in it they should all be fired. MOO.

The limited consent explains why they came back with the actual warrant. JMO.

KansasPerson
You guys are so fast! I am not all the way caught up so please forgive if these are repeat questions.

1. This recently-dug dirt in the back yard -- is this something that they just recently found? It seems they've been combing the whole area for such a long time that they would have found it much sooner. Did they find it a couple of weeks ago and we are just now seeing it on their report?

2. The one thing that keeps sticking in my mind is, if you have a sick or deceased baby (geez it's hard even to write that), why would you put the body on the floor when you've got a perfectly good bed right there? Could be perhaps because someone else (an asleep son?) was on the bed and she didn't want him to see?

I was holding it together up til now but I feel kinda like I'm gonna cry, or maybe be sick.

I've been on both sides of the fence as well as balanced on top, but I will say that the mom has struck me as someone who thinks she's a bit more clever than she actually is. Which might be why LE let her talk as much to the news media as she wanted.

My first real post so I hope I haven't broken any rules ....

:welcome4:

BBM - I'm never caught up either + I've followed along here for years, ha! So, probably you've been answered several times already, but I'll add my :twocents: IF someone was to try CPR, that should be done on a hard surface such as the floor, never on a soft surface, such as a bed. That's my wishful thinking. It's more likely, it was of convenience to wrap her up :( :furious:
I totally agree with your final statement - thinks she's a bit more clever + LE's reasoning. Give em enough rope... JMO

We don't know that Lisa wasn't seen by anyone except the parents since the birthday party.

We also don't know that the neighbor who was at the house that night didn't see the baby.

How do we know the neighbor never saw the baby that night? Has that been established?
I don't think we do know that, but I surely do wish we did.

If anyone has a link, TIA, I would love to see it.

If the neighbor never saw LI, then we can't be sure LI was alive when JI left for work.

BritsKate - I agree. She drank, got frustrated and now I'm thinking banged the baby's head against the floor in her room over and over or choked her. DB's demeanor to me is one of horrible regret/sorrow and fear. Fear she will be caught and can't un-do what she did while intoxicated. I do feel sorry for her, but mostly I was hoping that poor baby was truly taken and would be returned and now it seems the most obvious thing we all feared did happen - mom lost it and killed the baby.

Bold by me..

yup.

My distinct memory which can be wrong was I heard early on in one of the interviews that JI stated that they searched a little bit around the yard outside. Another inconsistent statement. Does anyone else recall that? It was the same time when JI stated he went to the neighbor's to make the 911 call, but nobody answered, so he went back and that is when they realized he had his work phone in his pocket.

Common sense (at least mine) dictates you do not cover up an accident by staging an abduction. If DB had been 'blackout drunk' she could have waited a few hours to sober up before contacting authorities had there truly been an accident.

I just don't believe this is an accident or manslaughter...I have a bad gut feeling that DB snapped that night. Maybe due to the meds; perhaps tired, cranky, and frustrated with a fussy baby or possibly fed up with life itself. I don't know but everything in me says this is murder, plain and simple.

I agree.

I don't believe this was an accident. I don't believe DB was "black-out drunk" that night, either - IMO, that's an excuse she conjured up in order to not have to explain her timeline gaps and/or discrepancies in her *info* to LE. MOO

Scent on floor. Wonder if this could be what happened..............

"When he woke up that morning, he observed the defendant 'passed out' on the floor," the complaint reads. "As he was walking around (Boggs') body, he observed Raynna's legs sticking out from underneath her ... The defendant's leg was over Raynna's body."

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-02-18/...lect-sudden-infant-death-syndrome?_s=PM:CRIME

While I don't think it's impossible, I do think it's improbable. There's a huge difference between a 3-month-old and a good-sized 10- to 11-month-old. I think there's a good chance that Lisa would've been able to save herself in that kind of situation. Not 100% sure on this, but I just doubt that's the case here... MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back