Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britt's case is mentioned in this you tube video of Monica Caison discussing Lindsay Balm's case along with Lindsay's mother on the Susan Murphy Milano crime wire show. There is a new campaign for Lindsay being launched with discussion of DD helping with the case, I posted this on the Lindsay thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoTjMwJJtTg

Thanks so much for posting the video Walker007! MC has been a great champion for Brittanee and others who are missing.

wm

Thank God finally new news for Britt, its all over our SC tv stations i just heard it on live 5 news with Team Adam coming to MB to add help (no search just new set of eyes) may soon the Drexel family will get answers,,,,

Just a few quick questions:

1) Does anyone have a copy of the full Dr. Phil video?

2) Is there a master players list on Britt's case that anyone could share?

3) Anything else important that anyone might have at their fingertips that might be lost in the threads would be great as I am trying to start from the beginning.

Thanks in Advance!

Just checking in for the beginning of 2011. I don't post here but I do stop in and read those that do. Thank you BTW, for keeping her thread alive and updated.

Prayers for Brittanee.

MYRTLE BEACH — Myrtle Beach officials have called in a special team of investigators to review the case of a New York teenager who went missing nearly two years ago while on spring break in Myrtle Beach.

The Sun News of Myrtle Beach reports that members of Project Alert are expected to arrive in South Carolina on Monday to review the case of Brittanee Drexel.

Project Alert is made up of retired law enforcement professionals trained by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Drexel was 17 went she traveled to Myrtle Beach with friends and without her parents’ consent. She was last seen outside a Myrtle Beach hotel in April 2009.

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2011/jan/10/special-team-called-sc-missing-teen-case/

Thanks for posting mlatta. I hope the investigators aren't delayed due to this nasty winter storm.

wm

Good morning! Today is 1-11-11!

I hope today is the day that our Brittanee is found or there is a break in her case.

Dear God, Please use your divine interference and your angels to soften someone's heart to give details on Brittanee's whereabouts and/or use your gentle hand to guide LE to Brittanee and bring her home. Amen.

I don't consider myself a religious person, I am more spiritual than religious, but praying is the only thing that I know to do at this point.

wm

Bumping for ** Britt**

From my understanding from CUE (M) this seem team was here before she said (CUE) so i hope this time they have more to offer,,,,so this not new team coming in to help,,,im so afraid this gona go cold,,,,prayers for Drexel family,,,

Just checking in for any new info. My thoughts are with this investigative team working on Britt's case at this time. Where are ya, Brittanee?

wm

Hope the team of investigators can help with finding BD and bringing justice. BTW, the T-Clan sure has quieted down.

Thinking about Brittanee...she's never far from my thoughts... Bumping you back up to the front page pretty girl! Hoping there will be some new news soon.

Would be nice to know seeing as it has been over a week now! Hope they're finding something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305