Brittany Murphy did not die of natural causes, lab report shows

A few comments & concerns. I just read you need at least 1 1/2 inches of natural, un-dyed hair. In every picture I have seen of Brittany, she had chemical treated hair. It may not be though, I just went back and dug up her last interview. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Teq1L1jHNc0"]Brittany Murphy Dead at 32 - Last Interview (December 1st 2009) - YouTube[/ame]

I was talking with a friend with a PhD in chemistry and she said she does not buy the rat poison theory, she thinks the person (I did not mention who I was talking about) could have been exposured to the heavy metals in question from water, supplements, chemo, or some sort of work exposure.

While the exposure rates for certain things are a lot higher than WHO recommends, I am willing to bet a LOT of us have something that would show up as higher than recommended for some reason or another.

However, I just read that Sharon Murphy's neuropathy is caused by radiation and chemotherapy, anyone know how long ago that was? Is it possible for you to have 2nd hand heavy metal transfer for "shedding" of the chemicals from radiation? I know her grandmother had died 4 months before, but I don't know what of or if there can be anything that could be passed 2nd hand. Also, look at all those cosmetics in this video (at the bottom), wonder if any of them have heavy metals in them....?

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...d-claims-poisoned-criminal-intent-lab-report/

ETA: I just read this article, I am going to paste a bit below: http://www.occupycorporatism.com/5-cosmetic-products-that-give-you-heavy-metals-poisoning/

The Campaign For Safe Cosmetics (CSC) points out that “a number of metals, including lead, arsenic, mercury, aluminum, zinc, chromium and iron are found in cosmetics ranging from lipstick to whitening toothpaste, eyeliner, nail color and more.”

There are no heavy metal type chemicals in radiation therapy. The only chemical is the dye (Methylene blue or something simular) used to outline the area to be treated, otherwise known as a field. The only metals would be the blocks used to shield the non cancerous areas from the radiation that are adjacent to the cancerous areas. These metal blocks are held in a tray between the patient and the radiation beam.

I posted on this earlier. As far as I know, the chemotherapy drug containing platinum, Cisplatin, is still administered by the intravenous route only.

A person couldn't hide that type of poisoning activity... unless she was still injecting IV drugs of a different type. IDK. Her father says not.

I posted on this earlier. As far as I know, the chemotherapy drug containing platinum, Cisplatin, is still administered by the intravenous route only.

A person couldn't hide that type of poisoning activity... unless she was still injecting IV drugs of a different type. IDK. Her father says not.

Its administered in its intended route as IV, In an unintended route of ingestion. Give the same heavy metal toxic effects?

Aluminum is in a lot of immunizations as well, would you need to get boosters to travel to Puerto Rico?

I only asked about the shedding as my friend just went through radiation for a lump in her neck (thyroid maybe?) and they made her go to a hotel because she could pose a risk to her spouse.

Thyroid cancer patients given radiation can be dangerous to people around them for a week, doctors say, raising questions of where they should spend that time.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2010...ion-therapy/UPI-71201288027232/#ixzz2l2vyJPPY

I also saw this article about breast implants and platinum & silver: http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/P...plantsandProsthetics/BreastImplants/UCM064040

Could other types of radiation exposure sources be out there? I guess why I am bringing up other theories, is while yes, her numbers are high, they don't really strike me as fatal values, KWIM?

Its administered in its intended route as IV, In an unintended route of ingestion. Give the same heavy metal toxic effects?

The point is that IV chemotherapy agents are very restricted, prepared on site for a particular patient, and not stockpiled anywhere that the general public would have access. IMO, it would be extremely difficult to steal a bag of Cisplatin.

Also, the fact that the drug IS given IV only strongly suggests that it is not bioavailable or chemically stable in the oral form. If it was, then Cisplatin would be administered as an oral chemotherapeutic agent, IMO.

This is kind of nuts, but as a geologist, the first thing that comes to mind is heavy metal sands. Those can contain most, if not all, of the high metals, including platinum.

Maybe finely ground sand mixed into food makes a great stealth poison. SS van Dine of the crazy heavy water plots might have liked that one.

I always enjoyed her movies. I hope someone gets to the bottom of what really happened. I felt bad for her that she was initially dragged through the mud as a drug overdose before everybody settled on pneumonia.

This is interesting... Simon said that Sharon has toxic neuropathy - she can barely walk - yet he was living downstairs and she upstairs. Kinda tough on a woman who can hardly walk.. Maybe they had an elevator?

I have no opinion at all about there being an affair, just thought it peculiar that Sharon would be navigating stairs in her condition.

It's a strange and sad story.

If you look at the house, built into a hill, you'll notice that the main living area is upstairs. To avoid climbing lots of stairs, and to actually access the yard and see a view, you would not want to live on the first floor.

In her condition, the house was impractical on any floor since you need to navigate them if you want to leave the property.

Brittany's father believes that she and her husband were murdered by the government in a massive conspiracy involving terrorists entering the country through Mexico, bribed border patrol agents, the Department of Homeland Security, and a brave whistleblower. He also claims her phones were tapped and that she was under government surveillance by means of black helicopters, etc.

Oh, and he also has a tell-all book and documentary movie coming out soon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...husband-poisoned-death-government-spooks.html

Brittany's father believes that she and her husband were murdered by the government in a massive conspiracy involving terrorists entering the country through Mexico, bribed border patrol agents, the Department of Homeland Security, and a brave whistleblower. He also claims her phones were tapped and that she was under government surveillance by means of black helicopters, etc.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...husband-poisoned-death-government-spooks.html

Oh my. That's quite a far reaching, broad and frankly...improbable scenario (the theory of her father regarding governmental agencies and their collusion to murder her.) I wonder where this conspiracy theory of his came from.

Jmo
Sent from my KFTHWI

Ok...:waitasec:cough...cough...

That's a far out there theory.

I'm curious about her blood and tissue samples. The hair samples really tell me nothing. Her hair is colored and she could have had other things done to her hair like brazilian blowouts, chemicals from straitening, etc. and or she could have been taking supplements. A lot of the elements are not toxic that were found. I see no indication of rat poison being the source.

Here's Simon Monjacks autopsy:
http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Celebs/monjack, simon_report.pdf

He had a ton of fluid excretion and was extremely ill. It looks like he had been fighting pneumonia for some time. Why in the heck didn't the mother call an ambulance? I wouldn't care whether he said he didn't want medical treatment. She just let him lay there and die.

Brittany's autopsy:
http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Celebs/murphy, brittany_report.pdf

The scene report is not complete. There's some info missing. She was anemic due to menstrual bleeding and hypoglycemic. She also had pneumonia.

I don't understand the lack of medical treatment prior to death. Did they not like or trust doctors?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/final-difficult-days-brittany-murphy-70059?page=show

The bug that would play a major role in Brittany’s passing — Staphylococcus aureus — was imported from Puerto Rico, where Brittany had gone six weeks before her death to star in The Caller, a low-budget thriller that was the latest in a series of ever-lower-budget movies she had done during the previous three years, mostly for the payday.

She parted company after one day of shooting when the producers insisted on banning Simon from the set. Still, they stayed eight more days vacationing in San Juan, so, as Simon said, it wouldn’t “be a wasted trip.” But Simon and Sharon caught colds — Staphylococcus — while there. On the flight home to LAX on Nov. 28, 2009, Simon had what he described as a “mild heart attack.” Simon said Brittany administered CPR on the plane, even though Brittany was quoted as calling it an asthma attack. News reports of Simon’s medical problems and Brittany being replaced on Caller became the latest in a barrage of negative press about the couple.

That all added to her problems shortly after the return from Puerto Rico, when she caught Simon and Sharon’s bug. She took the antibiotic Biaxin, migraine pills, cough medicine and an over-the-counter nasal spray. The day she died, she had also taken an anti-depression drug (fluoxetine, aka Prozac), an anti-seizure drug (Klonopin), an anti-inflammatory (methylprednisolone) and a beta blocker that Simon gave her, as well as Vicoprofen to ease pain from her period. But Brittany kept getting sicker, and her laryngitis during her final 10 days was the worst of her life. She was also weakened by her period — the second in a month — which was causing anemia that cut her red-blood count to a quarter of normal.
On her final night, Brittany was gasping for breath, her lips turning blue from a lack of oxygen as her lungs filled with fluid. Despite her problems, Brittany had not seen a doctor for six weeks, though she consulted by phone a few times and had talked to a pharmacist. Late Friday afternoon of her final weekend, she made a doctor appointment for Monday. She never got there.

There is much more in the article about paranoia and the reasons they didn't seek medical treatment. I think they both died from lack of medical intervention. They passed the pneumonia back and forth and had other medical issues, plus multiple medications in their system.

Even though I don't believe they were poisoned, here is a oral experimental chemo, platinum based drug:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19888874

Aluminum is in a lot of immunizations as well, would you need to get boosters to travel to Puerto Rico?

I only asked about the shedding as my friend just went through radiation for a lump in her neck (thyroid maybe?) and they made her go to a hotel because she could pose a risk to her spouse.

I also saw this article about breast implants and platinum & silver: http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/P...plantsandProsthetics/BreastImplants/UCM064040

Could other types of radiation exposure sources be out there? I guess why I am bringing up other theories, is while yes, her numbers are high, they don't really strike me as fatal values, KWIM?

To treat thyroid cancer, you are given radioactive iodine (I 131), which is taken up by the thyroid. I 131 has quite a long half life. That is where others around could get some radiation exposure from the patient.

Found this article on heavy metal toxicity interesting, published June 3, 2013. Specifically this portion:

A history of exposure is the most critical aspect of diagnosing heavy metal toxicity. A complete history includes questions about potential occupational exposures, hobbies, recreational activities, and potential environmental exposure.
A complete dietary history should be taken, especially the ingestion of fish, seafood, and seaweed products since these will frequently be implicated as dietary sources of organic (and relatively nontoxic) mercury, arsenic, or both. The timing of ingestion relative to the collection of urine samples is critical to interpreting the results.
Herbal medications and dietary supplements are also potential sources of heavy metal exposure. Many Ayurvedic and Chinese patent medicines contain heavy metals.
Most acute presentations of heavy metal toxicity involve industrial exposure.
The ingestion of nonfood items such as paint chips, toys, and ballistic devices has also been implicated as the source of metal exposure in several cases.
Retained lead shot may ultimately lead to toxicity as well, although generally the shot must be bathed in relatively acidic body compartments like the stomach or joints in order for significant absorption of metal ions to occur.

Link to entire article, several pages, just click the portions:

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/814960-overview

Since the final episodes seemingly began when on a trip outside of the U.S., I have to wonder if they purchased any medications or herbal supplements while there, or if exposed to tainted H2O or seafood.

"Rat poison" is made from many substances, the chemical is all that will be listed on the MSDS in the U.S., not the filler of the material, which can contain just about anything, including bird seed to attract the rodents. Have no idea what rat poison, if purchased outside of the U.S. would be made of, but, I would think some countries still use poisons that the U.S. has now banned.

I went down the rabbit hole reading about heavy metals in cosmetics.

http://www.cosmeticsdesign-europe.com/Regulation-Safety/Dangerous-cosmetics-seized-in-the-UK

You can search on the site above to see more articles on heavy metals. I guess you just never know what you are eating or putting on your body.

I found a face creme that inferred it contains platinum. $600+ per ounce. I'm a low end consumer of products. I can't imagine the amount of chemicals that actresses and models use on their hair and skin.

I would be especially weary of cosmetics or herbals purchased over the internet. A lot of people really do believe that the higher the price the better the product.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back