GUILTY CA - Caren Ramirez & 3 others for imprisonment, torture of 16yo boy, Tracy, 2008

LE working on setting up donation info.

Aunt is in interrogations at this moment. LE still working on timeline of events.

Teen was missing from group home about 18 months.

Type of assault will come out in court. Will not discuss it at this time.

The first time I saw a picture of the aunt I thought it was a man! I was shocked when the news said it was his aunt. Hadn't this boy been taken away from the parents and then the aunt and then he ran away from the nex foster home and then was placed with these abusers?

According to LE at presser, he was taken from his parents by CPS in Sacramento and taken to foster home. Then he was placed with Caren Ramirez because she was his aunt. At some point, Ramirez was arrested for assaulting the boy,but she disappeared (and was on the lam until now.) The boy was then placed in a group home from which he escaped, and somehow ended up at Schumachers. LE is investigating whether he went back to aunt before he ended up with the Schumachers. CPS did not place him with the Schumachers.

Something doesn't add up. She says on myspace that she has four beautiful kids? But media says that two kids were removed from the household??? Also the two kids that were removed from the home were under the age of 5. Isn't that too young for girl scouts?

Are any of the kids on myspace around the age of 17?

I'm wondering if the two girls aren't from a previous marriage or relationship of hers. It seems that they were already there when her and the husband got married and then they had the two boys who would be under 5 yrs.

Looking at those pictures you would just never know that this is the same couple. She seemed to be so involved in the lives of her girls and they seemed just like any other couple in town raising a family and going about their business. Just look at all they gave up just so they could torture and abuse this poor boy! I wonder how that all came about? I just can't imagine.
They may appear to be normal nice people but they are anything but nice and normal. May they rot in jail.

I'm wondering if the two girls aren't from a previous marriage or relationship of hers. It seems that they were already there when her and the husband got married and then they had the two boys who would be under 5 yrs.

Looking at those pictures you would just never know that this is the same couple. She seemed to be so involved in the lives of her girls and they seemed just like any other couple in town raising a family and going about their business. Just look at all they gave up just so they could torture and abuse this poor boy! I wonder how that all came about? I just can't imagine.
They may appear to be normal nice people but they are anything but nice and normal. May they rot in jail.

I did notice in the pictures that there were tons of pictures of the younger daughter, but only one of the older. In fact, someone left a comment "Finally, a picture of _______!"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/02/girl-scout-leader-and-hus_n_147905.html

According to this article the female abuser is a girl scout leader in Tracy!! How do you explain this to your child in her troop?

Not only that - parents trust Girl Scout Leaders and leave their children alone with them!!! Imagine how frightened they must be now!

Every time I read about this I almost shake with anger. It's just pure evil sadism to keep a teenage boy in an ankle chain and starve him. There is no way for them to make it right or even pay a debt to society.

But by God they'd better take away the couple's children. Can you imagine what those poor kids have seen in their home? *shudder* The whole thing makes me sick. Children need to feel safe and be safe.

I did notice in the pictures that there were tons of pictures of the younger daughter, but only one of the older. In fact, someone left a comment "Finally, a picture of _______!"

I noticed too that there were lots of pics of the little blondie...she's cute, but omg the youngest...he looks like he had been through some bad times :( The myspace is gone.....

I'm just sick about this case

I noticed too that there were lots of pics of the little blondie...she's cute, but omg the youngest...he looks like he had been through some bad times :( The myspace is gone.....

I'm just sick about this case

I have screen shots of her main myspace page. But I didn't save the pictures pages because they were mostly of children.

I saved some!

Good, 'cause I'd like to know whether Granddad and the uncles had any idea that someone was being held captive in the garage. How could they not notice what was going on with this kid??

I would like to view some of the screenshots if someone could PM me a link. TIA!

Just curious. Why are there so many posts about suspect appearances? What difference does that make on the case?

Also, I'd like to point out that according to our government, it's okay to have pedophiles and abusers as girl scout and boy scout leaders, but it isn't okay to have homosexual leaders. When I was growing up, a great deal of the leaders were homosexual. It didn't have any affect on the way they cared for kids. Being a child abuser and neglector does, however. I advocate background checks for troop leaders.

Just curious. Why are there so many posts about suspect appearances? What difference does that make on the case?

I think the discussion about the aunt was because she didn't look like a woman OR the aunt of a kid who has been discribed as having blue eyes. People were wondering if there might have been some kind of mistake somewhere.

Also, I'd like to point out that according to our government, it's okay to have pedophiles and abusers as girl scout and boy scout leaders, but it isn't okay to have homosexual leaders. When I was growing up, a great deal of the leaders were homosexual. It didn't have any affect on the way they cared for kids. Being a child abuser and neglector does, however. I advocate background checks for troop leaders.

I don't believe the government has said it is ok to have boy and girl scout leaders that are abusers and pedophiles. They could have done a ton of back ground checks on Lau and nothing would have come up until now.

I would like to point out that Aunts can also be aunts by marriage and may look nothing like the child.

The rest of your post shows ignorance about the Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts. Both organizations do perform background checks on leaders and even volunteers. The wife in this case probably don't have a record.

As far as sexual orientation, the Boy Scouts are a religious organization have their own rules about who can be a leader. The government has nothing to do with it.

Good Lord; those neighbors should get a charge for not calling in when they knew something was going on. This is what happens and results in isolated abused children until one day they are eventually found out about or helped somehow..
My prayers the boy can get a lot of therapy and love he'll need.

Most people these days do not want to get involved

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back