2010.12.21 - Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondJamesBond

Blunt Instrument
Reaction score
2010.12.21 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE***

Copyright reminder [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81904"]here[/ame]. Please read before copying & pasting any content from media sources here. TIA!

12/20/2010 Motion (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)

12/20/2010 Court Minutes
Status Hearing/Motion to Seal Penalty Phase of Discovery

12/20/2010 Order
Addressing Defendant's Amended Motion for Additional Hours of Investigation and Motion to Approve Prior Travel of Out of State Experts

12/21/2010 Motion In Limine
to Prohibit the Introduction of a Table Knife and any Testimony Related Thereto as Allegedly Found in the Defendant's Automobile

Regarding Testimony that the Defendant has a History of Lying and/or Stealing

Regarding Testimony of Neighbor Brian Burner in Refernece to Shovel

Regarding Speculation as to Defendant's Knowledge

to Preclude Testimony Connected to Questions and Responses of Witness Anthony Rosciano in the Interview by Corporal Yuri Melich and Sergeant John Allen Related to Sexual Relations with the Defendant

to Preclude Testimony or Alleged Statements of Witness Anthony Lazaro Connected to Inquiries, Conversations, or Interrogations by Corporal William Edwards Related to Sexual Relations with the Defendant

12/21/2010 Motion to Withdraw

12/21/2010 Order Granting Motion to Withdraw

to Prohibit the Introduction of a Table Knife and any Testimony Related Thereto as Allegedly Found in the Defendant's Automobile

Regarding Testimony that the Defendant has a History of Lying and/or Stealing

Regarding Testimony of Neighbor Brian Burner in Refernece to Shovel

Regarding Speculation as to Defendant's Knowledge

to Preclude Testimony Connected to Questions and Responses of Witness Anthony Rosciano in the Interview by Corporal Yuri Melich and Sergeant John Allen Related to Sexual Relations with the Defendant

to Preclude Testimony or Alleged Statements of Witness Anthony Lazaro Connected to Inquiries, Conversations, or Interrogations by Corporal William Edwards Related to Sexual Relations with the Defendant

12/21/2010 Motion to Withdraw

12/21/2010 Order Granting Motion to Withdraw

I know there is no discussion here but is there a link for the motion in bold? Mods sorry if I can't ask this please delete if necessary.

I know there is no discussion here but is there a link for the motion in bold? Mods sorry if I can't ask this please delete if necessary.

I sent a DM to WFTV on Twitter and received the following response:

"Attorney for Deputy Cain withdrew from the case. We'll take a look at the motions. Thanks!"

Casey Anthony Wants Possible Evidence Excluded
Motions Seek To Prevent Mention Of Knife, Shovel, Map And Sexual History

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/26210142/detail.html

Attorneys for accused child-killer Casey Anthony filed six motions Tuesday seeking to prevent a jury from ever hearing about several items and alleged incidents uncovered by Orange County sheriff’s investigators.

The motions ask Judge Belvin Perry to order the state to respond and set a date to hear arguments on whether the information should be excluded from the trial.

ETA: Casey Anthony defense files a series of key motions
Attorneys want sex history kept out

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-late-motions-20101221,0,5940939.story

The defense particularly takes issue with detective Yuri Melich asking, "How was she when she had sex? Was she one of those people that would be real clingy, or was it just matter of factly (sic), or was it just okay, we're done, I'm going home?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni