CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
.believe AG's coffee klatch was at Williams Fresh Restaurant (Cafe?) and seem to recall that AK worked at Starbucks.

Williams is directly across the street from Mcmaster Hospital/University. There is a Starbucks in the Hospital.

I have a billion questions about PK but I'm not sure about sleuthing someone cleared. I am not saying he did it but he knows so much more than we do.

I also have many questions about PK. Do we know the following:

- did PK have a key to AG's house ( many handymen do have keys, my neighbour's handyman has a key)

Now, speaking of KEYS - did anyone have a key to AG's house in case of illness, no response, leaving the newspaper out, etc. We have a key to the elderly woman who lives next door just for security/illness reasons/to care for her cats in case of illness,etc.:twocents:

Question:
Why are we thinking her coffee group met at Starbucks The reason I ask is that the one photo posted of her with a white Camaro was outside a Tim Hortons.

My take on AG was that she was a recipe buff. Not a gourmet cook. If you are a wanna-be chef, then I think you'd be cooking and entertaining. It's sort of hard gourmet cooking for one. Unless, perhaps, it was sweets that was her passion, which everyone knows you can eat all day long (speaking from experience here)

I also have been wondering about the gardens and "plantings" as in all the photos/aerials/and my own drive by I haven't seen ANY gardens. Not to say there aren't any down by the ponds (which I haven't seen any photos of) There is also the possibility that she and PK were identifying wild flora and fona, which would make more sense to me. Since there seems to be lots of grass to cut and or brush to clear up, windows to wash, driveway to clear. That's my definition of "handy man" was for PK. I also find it hard to beleive he would have a key, AG is too private I think for that and since they clearly enjoyed each others company I get the impression PK was there as much to visit as to handy man.

I'm sticking with (as per my friend) AG was found in the garage. I think the perp never entered the house. MOO.

Just being devil's advocate here - I'd think that anyone (even a very private person) in their '70's would have given a key just in case of death, etc. In AG's case, I believe she'd have given a key to someone she could trust in order to save/feed/protect the dogs. But, I certainly could be very wrong.:twocents:

I think if anyone had a key it would have been LV since she was executor.

Perhaps a nasty "scene" was staged for PK to discover...

Perhaps a nasty "scene" was staged for PK to discover...

Yes, perhaps - but wouldn't that imply that PK was also a 'victim' here. Unless someone held a grudge against anyone who was helping AG with her household chores??????? But WHY.........

Apologies for two in a row.:innocent: I have many questions:

- what do we really know about PK and his wife (handyman & chef)
- how far away from AG do they live
- have LE investigated the PK family fully
- do LE simply assume that PK's finger prints are everywhere because we was the handyman
- did PK or his wife ever drive the Camaro (for servicing, etc.)

Thoughts/Replies?:tyou:

Question:
Why are we thinking her coffee group met at Starbucks The reason I ask is that the one photo posted of her with a white Camaro was outside a Tim Hortons.

My take on AG was that she was a recipe buff. Not a gourmet cook. If you are a wanna-be chef, then I think you'd be cooking and entertaining. It's sort of hard gourmet cooking for one. Unless, perhaps, it was sweets that was her passion, which everyone knows you can eat all day long (speaking from experience here)

I also have been wondering about the gardens and "plantings" as in all the photos/aerials/and my own drive by I haven't seen ANY gardens. Not to say there aren't any down by the ponds (which I haven't seen any photos of) There is also the possibility that she and PK were identifying wild flora and fona, which would make more sense to me. Since there seems to be lots of grass to cut and or brush to clear up, windows to wash, driveway to clear. That's my definition of "handy man" was for PK. I also find it hard to beleive he would have a key, AG is too private I think for that and since they clearly enjoyed each others company I get the impression PK was there as much to visit as to handy man.

I'm sticking with (as per my friend) AG was found in the garage. I think the perp never entered the house. MOO.

Might have been my wording Lily ... AG's group did meet at Williams Fresh, but it was a separate thought about AK working at Starbucks. Was just putting out some miscellaneous tidbits that we may have forgotten about, and didn't mean to insinuate that AG went to Starbucks.

IF the perp never entered the house, then why were the dogs confined in another room? Also, we have discussed whether AG might have confined the dogs at nighttime, but we don't know whether she was killed at night or during the daytime. IF she was killed in the daytime, then I can see absolutely no reason that a dog-lover would confine the dogs while in the house with the owner UNLESS AG was expecting someone. If I lived in a remote area and was inside the house while suspecting some unknown person was in the garage, the first thing I would do is make sure the dogs were not confined.

- do LE simply assume that PK's finger prints are everywhere because we was the handyman

Just some info from previous research .. PK's grandparents are religious (gpa is a pastor, and gpa and gma have been interviewed together on a well-known televangelist-type show). While PK has some other relatives with the K surname on his FB account, and some with the same surname as the grandparents, I don't see a mom or dad (B & J) showing up on his FB friends list. The other Ks on his FB list, who I believe could be his siblings, don't seem to have mom or dad listed either. Maybe mom and dad separated, and mom remarried thus a different surname ... dunno.

Sorry for 3 in a row, but at least i'm not interrupting :crazy:

AK now lists a different employer that is a financial MLM company, one of their products being term life insurance.

We know AG had a will, but this made me wonder if AG had any life insurance

Thinking of angry young men...
http://www.thespec.com/news/crime/article/572583--homicide-victim-just-couldn-t-stay-clean
"Wilkinson’s boyfriend, Burns, said Wilkinson was killed after the couple caught a ride to Oakville from a man they met outside the Wesley Centre in downtown Hamilton.

When they arrived in Oakville, the couple didn’t feel comfortable and the man insisted he’d drive them back home. Part way back, Burns said the man changed his mind, pulled over, and tried to kick them out by the side of the highway. Burns said he jumped out to try and make sure that didn’t happen.

But when he tried to get back in the car, the driver sped off with Wilkinson still in the back. Burns tried to chase them down the QEW. He tried to wave down cars for help.

Burns said he saw the man hit Wilkinson repeatedly in the face before they sped out of view. By the time he caught up, the car was gone and his fiancée was lying on the road.

Ontario Provincial Police have charged 32-year-old Billy Gladysz of Oakville with second-degree murder in connection with Wilkinson’s death"

Just a quick note before I close it down for the night. I think we're treading in dangerous waters, sleuthing someone who has been officially cleared. I, for one, do not want to be banned. I have many many questions but have a feeling that if this goes any further, we'll lose our whole thread. I sure wouldn't want that to happen.

But some very important questions have been posed. Ones I know we've all been pondering.

Just a quick note before I close it down for the night. I think we're treading in dangerous waters, sleuthing someone who has been officially cleared. I, for one, do not want to be banned. I have many many questions but have a feeling that if this goes any further, we'll lose our whole thread. I sure wouldn't want that to happen.

But some very important questions have been posed. Ones I know we've all been pondering.

Agreed! I think we all just want the killer to be caught. But, you make a very good point here!

Sorry for posting two in a row. A few questions came to mind whilst out shopping:

- who all came to AG's house (plumbers, painters, mechanics to pick up and return car, etc.)
- did AG have any run-ins with the people who frequented the cemetery (ie. did they perhaps use her property while the dogs were out)
- did the computer person encounter AG and the dogs when he/she came to set up the computer system (we only have had computers in our homes since about the late '90's/early '20's)
- to whom did AG regulary send e-mails

So many questions........:banghead:

Quoted from Lilly:

IF the perp never entered the house, then why were the dogs confined in another room? Also, we have discussed whether AG might have confined the dogs at nighttime, but we don't know whether she was killed at night or during the daytime. IF she was killed in the daytime, then I can see absolutely no reason that a dog-lover would confine the dogs while in the house with the owner UNLESS AG was expecting someone. If I lived in a remote area and was inside the house while suspecting some unknown person was in the garage, the first thing I would do is make sure the dogs were not confined.

Interesting point. I think it's obvious that the perp entered to house late at night (remember, the neighbour's dogs raised a fuss at about 2.30 am). The only reason I can see to confine the dogs at daytime would be if the vet was coming to do some grooming and give them shots, meds.

----------------------------------------------

Just found this on Twitter - could it be related to AG and SV?

UPDATE: South Simcoe Police now say 27 yr old Dawn Bailey, who was found dead in burned out home in Innisfil on wknd, was stabbed to death.

Wow, more angry young men in Hamilton..
The Hamilton Spectator
Wed Aug 3 2011

Police hunt man in assault, home invasion

WANTED Police seek public's help locating Anthony Sears

Hamilton police are looking for a man wanted for a serious assault and a home invasion robbery.

Anthony Sears, 24, is considered dangerous and anyone who encounters him should call 911.

http://www.thespec.com/news/crime/article/572719--police-hunt-man-in-assault-home-invasion

Sorry for posting two in a row. A few questions came to mind whilst out shopping:

- who all came to AG's house (plumbers, painters, mechanics to pick up and return car, etc.)
- did AG have any run-ins with the people who frequented the cemetery (ie. did they perhaps use her property while the dogs were out)
- did the computer person encounter AG and the dogs when he/she came to set up the computer system (we only have had computers in our homes since about the late '90's/early '20's)
- to whom did AG regulary send e-mails

So many questions........:banghead:

Quoted from Lilly:

Interesting point. I think it's obvious that the perp entered to house late at night (remember, the neighbour's dogs raised a fuss at about 2.30 am). The only reason I can see to confine the dogs at daytime would be if the vet was coming to do some grooming and give them shots, meds.

----------------------------------------------

Just found this on Twitter - could it be related to AG and SV?

UPDATE: South Simcoe Police now say 27 yr old Dawn Bailey, who was found dead in burned out home in Innisfil on wknd, was stabbed to death.
http://www.torontosun.com/2011/08/03/man-accused-of-murdering-ex
"Ryan Kovacs, 27, of Bradford, Ont., is charged with first-degree murder, break and enter with intent to commit an indictable offence, and two counts of arson.

Friends of Bailey's say she dated Kovacs for a short time last year."

( If this link is the same person, he is blonde and works in construction!)
http://www.wayn.com/profiles/115731

Hmm... it is interesting to have one's own life speculated about.

Just some info from previous research .. PK's grandparents are religious (gpa is a pastor, and gpa and gma have been interviewed together on a well-known televangelist-type show). While PK has some other relatives with the K surname on his FB account, and some with the same surname as the grandparents, I don't see a mom or dad (B & J) showing up on his FB friends list. The other Ks on his FB list, who I believe could be his siblings, don't seem to have mom or dad listed either. Maybe mom and dad separated, and mom remarried thus a different surname ... dunno.

FYI, my parents are happily married... just FB illiterate :)

Not sure what I can tell you about myself but I will say that:
- at the time of her passing my wife and I lived approx 25 minute drive from bary in west Hamilton
- LE has certainly investigated me thoroughly, though they have had limited interest in my family
- No, neither my wife nor I drove bary's Camero

Cheers,
-PK

kinsmapj--Welcome to Websleuths. I just wish it didn't have to be under these circumstances. You'll find that much is speculated about here on the thread but I do believe that since you have been officially ruled out by LE, you will not be further discussed.

Please accept my condolences for the loss of your friend. As the mother of 8 victims of crime, I know all too well how difficult and uncomfortable it is to be pulled into the vortex of an investigation. I'm very sorry for your pain.

If you care to post, we'd enjoy hearing from you. If you do not wish to, I think everyone will fully understand. I believe that everyone on board has the best intentions and is simply trying to solve the mystery of who would kill this special woman.

Once again, welcome.

Just a quick reminder, if a person is somewhat involved in an investigation or a close friend or family member of a victim, they are supposed to send Tricia, the owner of WS, an email of notification that they are on board.

I second the WELCOME kinsmapj !! ... and certainly echo MissIzzy's comments about how it sucks to be on the periphery of any such situation. Glad you are here to help with anything you can share as it relates to the loss of your dear friend Audrey.

Like many others here, I have lost children AND both my mother and I were investigated as part of a family murder. (My mom had been served divorced papers 3 days prior to her ex-husband's murder, and I had been physically abused by the same person years earlier ... so we were on the radar, albeit not real suspects by those who knew us). As much as it stinks, we remained POIs until such time as his "best friend" was charged 13 years later, convicted, and ultimately died in prison).

Given that AG seemed to have a somewhat limited circle of friends, I/we?? are trying to look into any contacts she may have made, whether by herself or through others. I know of one case where a perp didn't even know the victim prior to the offence, but heard of her on ONE occasion at a social gathering.

Any information you care to share is most welcome, but we certainly understand if you sit back and watch us struggling for answers and seeking justice for Audrey -- such a lovely lady who didn't deserve such a horrific end to her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson