Armchair psych profile and personal background

Status
Not open for further replies.
@writer7 and @CuriousRus

I'm a tiny bit confused (not first time, LOL). By "webcam *advertiser censored*", would you also include "internet video"? It seems to me that all LRM's films were internet video
Oddly enough, an individual i've been sleuthing (can't name due to TOS) would fit your profile. Only thing i can't find is the age, but would appear to be older than LRM, seems reasonably educated, Canadian, bisexual, previously married, has kids, adult *advertiser censored* performer, prominent and somewhat of an advocate in the gay *advertiser censored* industry, definitely knew Luka.

All just my opinion...*advertiser censored* is relative; some might call one thing art while another calls it *advertiser censored*. But I think when one pays someone to get naked and do things for one's viewing pleasure that are sexual in nature, whether it be a live cam or recorded, it probably is safe to qualify that as a form of *advertiser censored*.

But I was thinking LM might have been doing Internet web cam (live) *advertiser censored* where a viewer has contact with him while he is on a cam "performing" or chatting or whatever the guy watching wants him to do. Of course this is all speculation based on connecting the dots with the guy that was asking about the face tics to LM. It's all speculation at this point of course.

Question, how did you make the connection that this person you describe "definitely" knows LM and, more importantly, is it relevant in prosecuting him? If it's appropriate, are you allowed to tell me in private? Don't want to break any rules or anything, I'm just curious. And if you don't want to, no worries.

Two things:

1. Well, I'm all upset about the 'connection' to "Little Drummer Boy". That's my favourite Christmas tune; now I'll have to think of it in different ways. :maddening:

2. Just to confirm - NO, incarcerated people in Canada do not have internet access. That said - some do have computer access I think. I think (could be wrong) that it was via computer that Clifford Olsen repeatedly wrote to The Toronto Star.

:jail:

On your number 1, don't let him win and keep playing that tune...maybe think of it as a time to memorialize Jun instead. But i feel you, I have a very similar Mickey shirt, as do one billion + people, but as a white guy, I definitely won't be wearing that when I'm back in China. Maybe I'm overly sensitive, but I wouldn't want anyone to think about him when they look at me with that shirt.

And I'm very happy to hear he won't have direct access to the Internet.

All just my opinion...*advertiser censored* is relative; some might call one thing art while another calls it *advertiser censored*. But I think when one pays someone to get naked and do things for one's viewing pleasure that are sexual in nature, whether it be a live cam or recorded, it probably is safe to qualify that as a form of *advertiser censored*.

But I was thinking LM might have been doing Internet web cam (live) *advertiser censored* where a viewer has contact with him while he is on a cam "performing" or chatting or whatever the guy watching wants him to do. Of course this is all speculation based on connecting the dots with the guy that was asking about the face tics to LM. It's all speculation at this point of course.

Question, how did you make the connection that this person you describe "definitely" knows LM and, more importantly, is it relevant in prosecuting him? If it's appropriate, are you allowed to tell me in private? Don't want to break any rules or anything, I'm just curious. And if you don't want to, no worries.

I agree that it is quite possible that Magnotta earned money doing cam shows which is why early on I did a thorough search of mainstream cam sites (including sites with these focuses: general, straight, gay & bi) and found nothing significant.

Noting Magnotta's : desire for attention, sexual passions and use of certain unnamed sites, it would seem logical that his potentially revenue generating cam work would focus on sites that were more sexually extreme where he might make an impression and truly enjoy himself by showcasing those things which drove him sexually to individuals who were potentially paying to watch Magnotta. Seems logical to me.

It's important to mention that I do not believe that Magnotta's past work in adult entertainment or his personal sexual passions (aside from those showcased in the crime video) are contributing factors that would explain how he became a monster.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

Two things:

1. Well, I'm all upset about the 'connection' to "Little Drummer Boy". That's my favourite Christmas tune; now I'll have to think of it in different ways. :maddening:

No_Stone I agree with CuriousRus, don't let that Magnotta ruin the "Little Drummer Boy" for you; when you do let him ruin it, the monster wins.

I haven't allowed him to damper my enjoyment of any of the films and songs that we both apparently enjoy and don't even give him a thought when watching/listening to them.

He'll probably never get to hear that song again in his small cell without all those friends he invented...

To be honest i think he is just a vile nasty piece of work who wants to be admired, and famous and have everyone thinking he is very clever (like some sort of hanibal lector character) and the only way he thought he could do that in the end was murdering someone. I now it seems banal, but I really just think he is an attention seeker, albiet one capable of murder. The tragic thing is that although he will be in prison, and not some mysterious fugitive like he obviously wanted to be, he is still going to get his "fame and glory" as there will be lots of news articles, books etc look at the fans he had online! His victim will eventually be forgotten except by all those who love him.
I really believe this is sad but true. His name is going to forever be attached to technology in this way. And think about it; he didn't have to do too much. Think about Charlie Manson; he is associated with an entire generation, yet they have yet to prove that he ever actually killed anyone himself. But he is a cultural pop icon, like Che, and other more admirable icons. I'm pretty sure someone has already started a comic book series about him...

I agree that it is quite possible that Magnotta earned money doing cam shows which is why early on I did a thorough search of mainstream cam sites (including sites with these focuses: general, straight, gay & bi) and found nothing significant.

Noting Magnotta's : desire for attention, sexual passions and use of certain unnamed sites, it would seem logical that his potentially revenue generating cam work would focus on sites that were more sexually extreme where he might make an impression and truly enjoy himself by showcasing those things which drove him sexually to individuals who were potentially paying to watch Magnotta. Seems logical to me.

It's important to mention that I do not believe that Magnotta's past work in adult entertainment or his personal sexual passions (aside from those showcased in the crime video) are contributing factors that would explain how he became a monster.

Funny, I did the same thing in searching a couple of cam sites. I also looked at the tranny models because I thought he might be able to do cam shows dressed like a woman as to not be recognized, as ironic as that might sound, people were on his tail. It was very "educational," and took me a while.

Are there any photos of him dressed in drag? I don't recall any, but he obviously had very fem features. That and the fact that he used the Reich name to post the original murder vid, made me think his online cam persona, if he had one, could have been in drag.

Yeah I don't know about the contributing factor point you make, it's like putting the cart before the horse if you say the *advertiser censored* or his sexual proclivity made him do it. The jury is out in my mind on that one. I think all things he experienced and desired are variables that contributed to what made him decide to do what he did. I don't think *advertiser censored* made him do it, but I do think it gave him ideas.

And I'm not sure what his true sexual passions are. Ironically, the only thing I've heard from someone that knew him was that he didn't seem to enjoy sex, but, maybe it was just sex with her that he didn't enjoy. Who knows?

Y'all are diggin WAY too deep for meaning in stuff. He probably picked that shirt cause it looked inconspicuous and was clean. And let's face it, he was obviously NOT making million$ since he recycled his scant wardrobe quite often.

Probably true, if nothing else- funny to see security try to keep
straight faces.

Y'all are diggin WAY too deep for meaning in stuff. He probably picked that shirt cause it looked inconspicuous and was clean. And let's face it, he was obviously NOT making million$ since he recycled his scant wardrobe quite often.

Yes, I think a lot about him is probably over thinking his every move. But Karla H had that Micky Mouse watch that someone suggested or maybe even proved it was taken from a victim of Karla's. He knew that case inside and out. He copies and is very, very detailed about the image he likes to create, even if his taste is questionable. I have to admit when I saw that T-shirt, I wondered if it belonged to the victim. The positioning of how he holds the cigarette and the pic that someone posted here juxtaposed with Sharon Stone's character in Basic Instinct, sort of shows how much he thinks about his image. Who is to really know what is just ironic coincidence or what's in the crazy boy's head?

Are there any photos of him dressed in drag? I don't recall any, but he obviously had very fem features. That and the fact that he used the Reich name to post the original murder vid, made me think his online cam persona, if he had one, could have been in drag.

And I'm not sure what his true sexual passions are. Ironically, the only thing I've heard from someone that knew him was that he didn't seem to enjoy sex, but, maybe it was just sex with her that he didn't enjoy. Who knows?

As for the drag, there is 1 picture i found with a black wig, reddish lipstick, black T and a thong, that's it. No drag make up, no other drag things. So i suppose ( could be wrong though ) it's just your "typical" picture, same as when a bunch of guys get hold of female underwear and they place it on their heads.

In regards to his sexual passions, i think he even doesn't know them. I hope i can explain myself clearly in this. Sex and love are 2 separate things for him. Sex is a tool to get what he wants, mainly money ( my best bet ). For the actual sexact, you don't need to feel anything, just sit through, act as if you enjoy it,get paid and move on. ( like going to the dentist )

As for the love factor, you actually need to open yourself up. You need to get a certain level of vulnerability to give love. When you love someone, you allow certain feelings/emotions arise to the surface. If a person in emotionally blunted ( for whatever reason ) then it is difficult to get on a emotional/relational/love level with someone.
From what I've read, is that he didn't want to have sex or kiss with his girlfriends at the time, just holding hands. Which can be misread by others who have a " normal emotional attachement " to their partner. Also some other people on this forum stated that they rather held hands, then having sex at certain times, due to their past. This could also apply to LM. ( not saying it as a fact, just as a possibility )

Don't forget that LM is a complex person and who knows what he was feeling. Everything is open and possible at this time.

But bottomline is, love doesn't always mean sex and sex doesn't always mean love...

Don't know how relevant this is. Dr. Lillian Glass thinks Luka Magnotta could have fetal alcohol syndrome.

http://drlillianglass.com/body-lang...a-magnotta-have-adult-fetal-alcohol-syndrome/

Funny that you mentioned it, because there is a girl on youtube from who most people think she has FAS. ( not going to name her, link her, she has nothing to do with the case at all, just as a refference to Fetal Alcohol Syndrome ). When you google FAS, a bunch of facial characteristics show up. I find it funny that when you take those pictures and compaire it with the grainy pictures of LM, how did she come up with that potential diagnosis? It's all a game of assuming and guessing IMHO.

Yes, I think a lot about him is probably over thinking his every move. But Karla H had that Micky Mouse watch that someone suggested or maybe even proved it was taken from a victim of Karla's. He knew that case inside and out. He copies and is very, very detailed about the image he likes to create, even if his taste is questionable. I have to admit when I saw that T-shirt, I wondered if it belonged to the victim. The positioning of how he holds the cigarette and the pic that someone posted here juxtaposed with Sharon Stone's character in Basic Instinct, sort of shows how much he thinks about his image. Who is to really know what is just ironic coincidence or what's in the crazy boy's head?

I agree, he certainly had a thing for symbols/image/details so the way he presented himself was not always random choices. I guess that Mickey Mouse t-shirt is his own, he uploaded a photo wearing that tee on his flickr in february 26th.
Luka-Magnotta-2012-pictures (1) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
6787319008_530741b09d.jpg

But he posted a picture posing with his 'favorite teddy bear' in one page he created talking about his relationship to Karla Homolka. Mere coincidence? in this case I don't think so...
http://cmm.lefora.com/2009/10/02/serial-killer-karla-homolka-and-her-new-husband-lu/

28167827847a24e2d6282_1.jpg

5%2B-%2BKarla%2BHomolka.jpg

And look at his flickr tags:
Luka
Magnotta
justin
bieber
casablanca
montreal
toronto
london
hollywood

Why Justin tag? He certainly was obsessed with certain icons! Purple Hoodie just like Justin Bieber, did Jun Lin called himself Justin? I have no idea what was in LM mind but it wouldn't surprise me if he felt connected to certain symbols on a deeper level. There was a case here in Brazil envolving black magic sacrifice and cannibalism, the guy who was the leader of the sect claimed that he chose his victims by their ID cards, if it featured the number 66 or 666, he knew that he had to kill the victim to purify and offer, some really crazy beliefs that meant the world to him. He also published a small textbook describing the murder years before it happened, a schizophrenic diary.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/14/brazil-cannibal-empanadas_n_1426173.html
http://www.lemonde.fr/ameriques/art...-sa-mission-a-la-television_1685680_3222.html

Yeah a bit off topic, lol but I guess someone who kills with so much care for details like Magnotta probably paid some extra attention to what things like clothing, songs, words, imagery meant to the audience, The Mickey Mouse could be the only clean t-shirt he had available but maybe he chose that specific one because of Karla Homolka watch, oh well, I think everything is possible!(JMO of course)

"But Karla H had that Micky Mouse watch that someone suggested or maybe even proved it was taken from a victim of Karla's"

What does that mean? Was it proven or not?

Luka
Magnotta
justin
bieber
casablanca
montreal
toronto
london
hollywood

Why Justin tag? He certainly was obsessed with certain icons! Purple Hoodie just like Justin Bieber, did Jun Lin called himself Justin? I have no idea what was in LM mind but it wouldn't surprise me if he felt connected to certain symbols on a deeper level. There was a case here in Brazil envolving black magic sacrifice and cannibalism, the guy who was the leader of the sect claimed that he chose his victims by their ID cards, if it featured the number 66 or 666, he knew that he had to kill the victim to purify and offer, some really crazy beliefs that meant the world to him. He also published a small textbook describing the murder years before it happened, a schizophrenic diary.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/14/brazil-cannibal-empanadas_n_1426173.html
http://www.lemonde.fr/ameriques/art...-sa-mission-a-la-television_1685680_3222.html

Yeah a bit off topic, lol but I guess someone who kills with so much care for details like Magnotta probably paid some extra attention to what things like clothing, songs, words, imagery meant to the audience, The Mickey Mouse could be the only clean t-shirt he had available but maybe he chose that specific one because of Karla Homolka watch, oh well, I think everything is possible!(JMO of course)
This is why I wondered if he also had some run in with the journalist, Justin Ling. It just sounded very similar to Justin Lin. But then I dismissed that thought as over-thinking.

Luka
Magnotta
justin
bieber
casablanca
montreal
toronto
london
hollywood

Ugh. These people make Luka seem like a Boy Scout. It always blows my mind when there are multiple people who collaborate on such gruesome crimes. You'd think it'd be difficult to find one nut willing to do something like this, but three??

The positioning of how he holds the cigarette and the pic that someone posted here juxtaposed with Sharon Stone's character in Basic Instinct, sort of shows how much he thinks about his image.

Narcissism/Sociopathy/Psychopathy...all have a significant element of charade and mimicry to them. I certainly concur with you that LM was obsessive about his image and having indept knowledge about historical/famous fictional killers. Its as if he didn't know how to be a genuine human (aka, the huge emotional vaccuum observed over and over in these cases), so he cut & pasted those parts of others storylines that fancied him into a type of grisly Frankenstein persona. Additionally, I think it played another role in his personality makeup. Certainly, it fed into his self-reported cat/mouse game. Constantly creating a dark cloud of guilt by sinister association with infamous dreadful criminals, yet claiming victimization and innocence.

"But Karla H had that Micky Mouse watch that someone suggested or maybe even proved it was taken from a victim of Karla's"

What does that mean? Was it proven or not?

Sorry for being so confusing. Actually it's not really relevant as to whether or not it was proven, but, for the record, it was not proven that the watch Karla was wearing in a hospital pic actually belonged to the victim. There was some controversy about the watch though, because the victim's identical watch was missing. Later, Karla's went missing, but it's not very clear where it went.

Keep in mind that LM's fascination with Karla appears to be that she got away with the crime while she was actually the mastermind, just like some think she wore the victim's watch like a trophy, right under the noses of everyone. If LM followed her in the detail we're lead to believe, he would know about the watch controversy. The Mickey shirt could be very symbolic way of him saying "F U, I got away with it too." Just coincidence? Maybe.

Maybe I should keep my Mickey shirt and wear it when he's convicted.

Afterthought: I had to edit my text here as I read more and more about the Karla case and discovered it was the watch that set LE off to interview her and later implicate her in the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77