2008.09.22 Tim Miller Coming Back & Leonard Padilla Talks RE: Cindy/Casey Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then what about the 911 call and the dead body in the darn car? I just can't wrap my head around that. She was losing it! I still don't think the GPs were involved in any coverup at least not before that call...I just can't say what they're up to now aside from total and complete self delusion.:waitasec:
She was in the car...on the 24th after she was removed from the backyard.

Great, if Cindy is this abusive to an adult Casey, you can bet it will be used at trial that she was abusive when Casey was a child.
Yet another out for Casey. She can now explain everything from the chloroform searches to the failure to bond with Caylee.

Nooooo... Quite the opposite, I think it shows the pattern of the apple falling not far from the tree. The pattern of physical abuse as well as lying. If her parents thought that violence was an acceptable solution to problems, so would Casey, and think nothing of harming her daughter.

I have never thought Caylee left that house alive, personally. I think she was first buried in the backyard then moved on the 24th.

Something to consider. I haven't worked it out quite yet as far as moving little one around.

What about Tim Miller coming back? In what capacity?

I think the chloroform was used to try to clean the car (the cleaning fluid that GA mentioned) and when that didn't work...it was left to be stolen at Amscot. Instead it was towed! Hence the reason it was not picked up for 15 days...it was hoped the smell would dissipate. Didn't happen. GA was not surprised by the smell in the car that day.

But then what about the 911 call and the dead body in the darn car? I just can't wrap my head around that. She was losing it! I still don't think the GPs were involved in any coverup at least not before that call...I just can't say what they're up to now aside from total and complete self delusion.:waitasec:
nope sorry cindy wasnt lying or making up that call no way ,.. she was distressed you could hear it in her voice . i agree with this post .. i dont feel the anthonys have any idea what happened to thier granddaughter . and i dont think they think she is dead i have a feeling they really dont feel she is dead . they are going to have to have a body in front of them before they beleive it . some people are that way . you cant have closure without a body for some people ..

"You don't know what my envolement is" was so sarcastic that it does make you wonder why Casey said that. In looking at the order of evens, such as Casey telling LA about the Z the Nanny story and then LE dragging Casey or maybe Casey dragging LE around to all of these different places that CA has been told by LE that her story doesn't hold any water and that CA is letting Casey know that the story she has spun is not being believed and Casey reacted to CA with that comment. Casey is ticked that now her mother doesn't believe her either. CA to me sounded like she was takling to a 5 year old who got caught eating cookies before dinner and Casey was acting like the child who was trying to wiggle out of it.
Trying to figure out either one of them makes your head hurt.

Going with LinasK, above, let's not forget the cholorform. I really need to cross my own t's and dot my own i's. But the gas traces would lead one to think that the event happened away from the Anthony house (subdual, overdose, whatever) and that perhaps the backyard was a first idea, then a second better one came along. ?????

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/

Above is the link to the 9/22 Dana Pretzer radio broadcast. Tricia has given me permission to start this thread. Among Dana's guests tonight were Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla. Tim spoke about a conversation he had with Cindy last night and about coming back to Orlando (also quite a bit about Aruba). Leonard dropped another bombshell as NG would say and claims that Cindy literally had her hands on Casey's throat during the Father's Day argument.

Wanted to say thanks for posting this info.:)

I think to continue the search. He was saying that it was his idea to temporarily suspend the search due to water levels. He also has a lot of new info regarding Natalie H.

Zadari~ Sorry, but you can't know exactly what CA was "distressed" over in those calls.

"You don't know what my envolement is" was so sarcastic that it does make you wonder why Casey said that. In looking at the order of evens, such as Casey telling LA about the Z the Nanny story and then LE dragging Casey or maybe Casey dragging LE around to all of these different places that CA has been told by LE that her story doesn't hold any water and that CA is letting Casey know that the story she has spun is not being believed and Casey reacted to CA with that comment. Casey is ticked that now her mother doesn't believe her either. CA to me sounded like she was takling to a 5 year old who got caught eating cookies before dinner and Casey was acting like the child who was trying to wiggle out of it.
Trying to figure out either one of them makes your head hurt.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

According to interview, I assume, to restart the search for Caylee of course. But in this case, we just don't know what is going on because of the need to keep a low profile and credibility at the same time. I am sitting back now. You guys/gals go for it!

But I mean CA and the 911 call- that was oscar worthy if she was faking it. Why call 911? And why would they bring the car up at all- tipping off about the decomp smell?
She called because of the "stolen car" and the money...not Caylee. She was enraged with Casey even more...but we truly don't know what was behind it all. I don't think she meant to say that about the decomp smell. It slipped.

But I mean CA and the 911 call- that was oscar worthy if she was faking it. Why call 911? And why would they bring the car up at all- tipping off about the decomp smell?

True enough. Some people think that CA was not in on the "plan" until just after that. This is hither and thither on the site but we have to be a little cool about it b/c mods and TOS. It's very easy to get carried away, offend some people, etc., and when it comes down to it we need more.

C'mon Orlando Sentinel and LE--give us another document dump! We're losing it out here!

Great, if Cindy is this abusive to an adult Casey, you can bet it will be used at trial that she was abusive when Casey was a child.
Yet another out for Casey. She can now explain everything from the chloroform searches to the failure to bond with Caylee.

I will never understand what it is that people want - you blame Cindy and refer to it as "abuse" that she had her hands around Casey's throat, and the poster above you is disgruntled that "she lost her grip".

I have also seen Cindy blamed for Caylee's disappearance, saying that she should have kept better track/care of Caylee as her loving grandmother, and then within one minute, people are blaming Cindy for being too controlling.

Typical situation where Cindy will be damned either way, and I think that's horrifically unfair considering the vast amount of love that she had for that baby.

I think the chloroform was used to try to clean the car (the cleaning fluid that GA mentioned) and when that didn't work...it was left to be stolen at Amscot. Instead it was towed! Hence the reason it was not picked up for 15 days...it was hoped the smell would dissipate. Didn't happen. GA was not surprised by the smell in the car that day.

Didn't CA say at one point, why would KC abandon the car on a main road where she (CA) would drive by it twice a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member