2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun Fact: This hurricane season names include: Cindy, Jose, and Lee. :crazy:

Oh great!!!!! I just if they form, the Cindy or Jose one will hit land. If one of those hits Louisiana, or even worse, Floriday I don't know whether I will laugh or cry (I'm from Louisana and still have family there).

What a hurricane season to look forward to, LOL!

I love you Tony, I love you Casey. Ok Tony can I unpack my clothes and put my tolietries in the bathroom? No, sorry.

What am I missing here?

Right, she was living out of those bags and she had to keep them neat.

She wasn't allowed to stay at TL's when he went to NY, she stayed with Amy for that week. So how much did TL love her, he didn't offer her his place.

I'm wondering if Jose is trying to make a point that someone else packed her bag and threw all of Caylee's stuff out, that's why casey didn't have any of her stuff including pull-ups.

OK an OT funny story.....

DH and I are sitting in the hot tub, drinking margaritas and celebrating his last day of vacation... watching big screen tv w/Michio Kaku (sic?) talking about the moon circles the earth.... the earth circles the sun . .. what does the Sun circle? . . . .all I could think of was "KC Anthony . . . just ask her!"

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::goodpost:

A little off topic but this thread has a lot of traffic so I figured I'd ask here..

When did ICA stop speaking / receiving visits from her family? Do we know why they stopped speaking, or the reasons cited ?

just a heads up... In Session is permenantly shutting down their message boards tonight at 6 PM. It is probably going to get very busy in here tomorrow. I hope we don't crash!

You made my day......someone gets me!!!

I'll say this.....early on I thought that JB would try to get the 911 call thrown out because he would argue that CA was making a false report of a stolen car....yes she owned it...BUT....a pattern of allowing KC to use it as her own was established.

I think when the 911 calls were admitted JB starting churning out plausible and nonplausible scenarios that would create reasonable doubt as to access to car.

With the IMO...VERY RECENT marriage to a "strategy" JB can now use previously discounted statements to his advantage.

Darnudes....I feel so validated!

LOL :)

Do you think he made an issue about the car with Cindy at that time so he would now have it to fall back on? He must of right because he would have had this defense worked out by then. Or am I giving him too much credit and it was a lucky break?

just a heads up... In Session is permenantly shutting down their message boards tonight at 6 PM. It is probably going to get very busy in here tomorrow. I hope we don't crash!

Ohhhhhh Nooooooo! :maddening:

I saw it too - I think Lee was on the stand, on the WFTV split screen link, the screen split again and Lee was on one half and the Sunfire was shown being driving by someone (couldn't tell who it was or where it was, looked like a parking lot) with tags on the windshield.

Funny, this description makes me feel like I would make a terrible witness since I can't remember the specifics. :crazy:

I can't believe someone would be driving it and not be put on a flat bed.

Surely it still stinks!

permenantly like forever permemnant?

I respect your opinion and I;m sure he has a fantastic rep. But this is not about being careful not to be mean or to diss someone. This is a death penalty case and mistakes could cause an acquittal. I think a finding of guilt is more important than Mr. George's feelings. I have no doubt that he is a fine attorney but he is simply not doing well here and he really muddied up what could have been amazing testimony from at least two key witnesses.

Just think about the times we come away from this trial thinking, "Wow, casey is screwed" . That has never happened after Mr. George questions a witness. Instead, people on the boards start expressing confusion and uncertainty. That should tell ya' something.

Don't get me wrong, I like Mr. George a lot and he is doing far better than I ever could with a case of such magnitude. I wouldn't dare handle a death penalty case! I am a simple (yet effective :innocent:) family law attorney. No juries, few witnesses usually and not so much evidence. So, I bow to Mr. George's ability as a prosecutor.

But as an attorney, I know what I know and I see what I see. He is not cutting it and has failed with some very important witnesses and with some very important potential testimony. :twocents:

Oh, I'm biased, don't worry about me plus I have no frame of reference.

Maybe he's not having a good week? Happens to all of us.

I love you Tony, I love you Casey. Ok Tony can I unpack my clothes and put my tolietries in the bathroom? No, sorry.

What am I missing here?

Um, not a thing,Dr.F, not a thing - ICA missed it (but you knew that didn't you ;-)

I can't believe someone would be driving it and not be put on a flat bed.

Surely it still stinks!

Wow yeah! I didn't even think of that! Why wouldn't they put it on a flat bed?

Fun Fact: This hurricane season names include: Cindy, Jose, and Lee. :crazy:

I predict that if Jose forms it will be nothing more than a big area of HOT AIR.. accompanied by a few big blow hards.

Just curious....why do you all think the Prosecution didn't bring up the "molestation" allegations today when questioning Lee? Do you think the SA is going to let that allegation go by the wayside?

What's up with that? That's a pretty lively place and has some very good posters?

Wow, I wonder why? Yelp, a lot of displaced trial watchers, for certain.

I think the stampede was filmed yesterday, but they've been showing it alot today. Keep an eye on the guy with a NECK BRACE on! It looked like a Black Friday sale at Wal-Mart. I think one of them slammed into the little divider they had put up (it may have been neck brace man) and didn't miss a step. Anyway, if you watch trial footage from yesterday you can see neck brace man sitting in the back in the corner opposite the Anthony's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail