Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and by the way Steve, did you give her any money for this pic and this feature blurb in your mag rag cause she has if I'm even close in counting - 170K bucks to come up with, not counting the new motion by the State, or Zenaida, or TES or a few other lawsuits coming down the pike...before she goes anywhere....

Hey, what happened to the university courses she was taken online, right after she got her GED of course...

Or maybe it is a language course she is taking to get the final credits for her GED and the media hype types have just put a "little lipstick" on it....

logicalgirl, can you tell me if FCA were to move to another country would she be able to get away with not paying her debts? I ask eariler but folk are interested in the twittering going on and figured you would be able to answer my question. Thanks a billion.

snipped from : http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20530209,00.html

Now hiding in Florida, Anthony may leave the United States after her probation is over next year. A source tells PEOPLE in its latest cover story that Anthony plans to take language classes because "she realizes she may have to live in another country."

:boohoo::boohoo:

This People article does not anything really "new" ... "same ole same ole" ...

MOO ...

omg ... is FCA on the COVER of People ? Just noticed that. :maddening:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20530209,00.html

If so, will be flipping them around at the checkout ...:innocent:

MOO ...

That only annoys the employees who have to flip them around. Well, maybe not as much as those little subscription cards that end up all over the floor. :hoppingmad: Those are really annoying.

Besides, those waiting in line who want to look at People will find it anyway, and others will be curious which magazine is turned around and why.

omg ... is FCA on the COVER of People ? Just noticed that. :maddening:

If so, will be flipping them around at the checkout ...:innocent:

MOO ...

YEp...that's why I said it's bad timing for this to come out..people that are mad about this Troy guy's execution are really comparing him to her. Good thing for her she's in hiding. Read the comments under the article...people are not too happy that she was given attention by People and want to know if she was paid for the cover.

FCA has a twitter account? Oh No, please don't tell me she has hundreds of followers? If she does, these people are sick!

Probably! But these are tweets about her, not from her.

Like this one:

@TTG_BigMeech
MARTIN NIKE KING JR.
They killing an innocent man, But #CaseyAnthony at the crib chilling.. that's crazy Mann. #TroyDavis.

Interesting to look at the cover of People. I'm more interested in Kirstie Alley then FCA. Kirstie lost 100 lbs. That's NEWS.

YEp...that's why I said it's bad timing for this to come out..people that are mad about this Troy guy's execution are really comparing him to her. Good thing for her she's in hiding. Read the comments under the article...people are not too happy that she was given attention by People and want to know if she was paid for the cover.

I don't see why she would be paid for the cover. The supermarket rags don't pay for the celebrities they put on their covers that makes them look fat/diseased/etc.

If they did, would the magazine be under some sort of obligation to disclose that?

logicalgirl, can you tell me if FCA were to move to another country would she be able to get away with not paying her debts? I ask eariler but folk are interested in the twittering going on and figured you would be able to answer my question. Thanks a billion.

Thanks for asking me and I know this was answered by some who know more than me. I doubt she could "skip" the debts she has - the tax ones and the State's Attorneys ones - but if she slipped over a border I think it would depend which country she went to and if the US can reach in there.

I always think running from debt is so silly because it doesn't "go away" and FCA doesn't seem to me to be the kind of gal who could forever stay out of the States and never return. So I think the answer is yes, they are still collectable. I imagine FCA must be thinking of Mexico or someplace close - she would never survive in Europe. IMO.

When you go to your Twitter page, it show the top ten words or word combinations that are getting the most use at the moment, or 'trending'. Often when a person's name shows up it is because they've done something that is breaking news. In this instance, Casey Anthony was trending because so many people were using her name in reference to the Troy Davis situation.

You can set your 'trending' to show what is trending nationally, internationally, by some city or state only, etc. I have mine set to the U.S., and Casey Anthony was trending that way. She's not anymore as of right this minute. The trending list updates regularly and names go on or off the list depending on Twitter activity.

That was all probably TMI, but I think there are a lot of people who don't use Twitter and wouldn't know. I like Twitter myself.

I applaud the reporter for not saying where she is, if he really does know. I bet a lot of people know where she is but don't want to be the one to reveal that. There are too many people so incensed with the verdict (still) that could do something totally irrational, and I don't think there are many people who want the responsibility of leaking her location. Of course, there are others who would gleefully do so, but maybe they don't know where she is or are being urged by others not to spill the beans.

I've always thought the word 'counseling' was vague, and can mean anything. Whenever I hear that someone's 'in counseling', I have no idea what that really means.

Thanks for the explanation - yes, I know how to use Twitter and did when it was new, but of all the things I do in a day in my job - the very last thing I want to hear is the worlds 2 second word bites blasting at me...seriously I just don't care. I found it was just super trivia overload...

I am happiest during long periods of intense concentration and focus and I find twitttering is the exact opposite - I might as well have HLN blasting in the background! :banghead::banghead::banghead: From my view - there is way too much Brain Debris in the world already.

Thanks for the explanation - yes, I know how to use Twitter and did when it was new, but of all the things I do in a day in my job - the very last thing I want to hear is the worlds 2 second word bites blasting at me...seriously I just don't care. I found it was just super trivia overload...

I am happiest during long periods of intense concentration and focus and I find twitttering is the exact opposite - I might as well have HLN blasting in the background! :banghead::banghead::banghead: From my view - there is way too much Brain Debris in the world already.

I think it just depends on how many Twitter accounts you set yourself up to follow, and which ones they are. And, of course, I can only see new tweets from them when I refresh the page, so I control when and if I want to take a look at the headlines.

I think it just depends on how many Twitter accounts you set yourself up to follow, and which ones they are. And, of course, I can only see new tweets from them when I refresh the page, so I control when and if I want to take a look at the headlines.

Exactly - mine is set at none.

Anthony is now seeing a grief counselor and a psychiatrist and has "started to learn and recognize her lies and what they did to people," says a source. "She has a lot of regrets."

I think her only regret is that she didn't kill George and Cindy too.

Please tell me that is not a direct quote from the People article. :banghead:

Finding out kc's face is on the cover will cause me to cancel People mag.
I've suscribed for over 12 years. Putting kc on the front is too much. She ain't no queen. She is a murderer.

bbm/I bet that was part 2 of kc's plan.

imo

Just saw this on twitter:
bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony case followers: according to his #Facebook page #leonardpadilla is running for mayor of @Sacramento.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth