TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK then. Well, go read the conversation between C and CM.
Note the timing of CM's page history.

It will explain so I don't have to.
It's too long and involved anyway.

OK then. Well, go read the conversation between C and CM.
Note the timing of CM's page history.

It will explain so I don't have to.
It's too long and involved anyway.
Wouldn't know where to begin to look - 165 entries on that thread.

So are you saying Holly expected to have something bad happen, or are you saying that Holly's "disappearance" did not occur against her will, but was a planned thing on her part?

Either? Neither?

Wouldn't know where to begin to look - 165 entries on that thread.

So are you saying Holly expected to have something bad happen, or are you saying that Holly's "disappearance" did not occur against her will, but was a planned thing on her part?

Either? Neither?

Instead of just saying yea or nay, I will say:
Clint went to the well one too many times to get me to believe ANY part of his account.
If you think of the long chain of events that were predicated one upon another vis a vis, the convenient phone calls that self-corroborated the original account, I find that to also stretch credulity to have happened
"spontaneously", shall we say.
only to find out a year later, that all of it was a moot point!

Let me say in closing also, that I had to wonder what in the world prompted LE to say "this is not a hoax"?
Could you imagine LE saying this in Sierra's case?
Or Isabel's case, apropos of nothing?

Methinks they doth protest too much.
Because actions speak louder than words and the case for all intents and purposes stopped on a dime, shortly thereafter upon one phone call to tell them where to find evidence, too many. It was to the point that even volunteers were commenting about the evidence they were finding being planted.
No more scheduled searches.
No more news.

No family to show their gratitude either.
They did not face these people, but gave a letter to be read to them.
This shows premeditation that they would not be making an appearance.
They did not come to public vigils.
Even one held at the school where Ms Bobo taught.
They did not put in an appearance.
A spokesperson said, oh they were there, but remained standing in the hallway outside.
Nobody witnessesed them there, though, you could tell by the words the spokesperson stated.
Peculiar behavior, in my estimation.

And that's all I have to say about that.

~N/T~ phophetic post,sounds like,we need to go back and revisit events (some dismissed and discarded) of the morning of Holly's disappearance. jMO

Some of the dismissed and discarded was attributed to bad reporting. Perhaps some of it was but if you take what was directly stated by the family and by the only witness in this case from quoted articles and interviews, I think the majority of us who follow these cases agree that something is terribly wrong. How many cases have we followed where a witness account can change on a whim and LE, locals, turn a blind eye?

As posted above, the initial press release was this was a possible home invasion and abduction. We then learn that Clint Bobo was home which was followed by the drop of the term "home invasion" to a victim of kidnapping who was forcefully "drug" into the woods by a man wearing camouflage. We later learn that is not what Clint meant. We were told that he saw Holly walking side by side with her kidnapper who he believed was her boyfriend. We were recently made aware (AMW) that the witness thought the camouflaged man was the boyfriend or a cousin.

You can all take it from there.....

Note: The only witness in this case was not supposed to be home that morning. Unfortunately, nobody followed up on that question. If he wasn't supposed to be home, where was he supposed to be and why did his plans change?

This is a somewhat radom idea. But,I have tried to think of who had a motive to abduct HB. Was there something in Holly's future plans that someone would want to forestall?

Holly sounded like a compliant person. Perhaps whoever did this wanted to retain control over her life and felt threatened & desperate at the prospect of a post graduation move. Perhaps,after finishing nursing school Holly had spoke of moving away to pursue a singing career or a nursing job. Maybe there had been arguments about it? Maybe nursing was not her choice maybe she was placating someone else?

This anticipated move could have created a sense of urgency to pressure Holly to stay in Darden. It's a stretch but it would provide a motive. JMO

This is a somewhat radom idea. But,I have tried to think of who had a motive to abduct HB. Was there something in Holly's future plans that someone would want to forestall?

Holly sounded like a compliant person. Perhaps whoever did this wanted to retain control over her life and felt threatened & desperate at the prospect of a post graduation move. Perhaps,after finishing nursing school Holly had spoke of moving away to pursue a singing career or a nursing job. Maybe there had been arguments about it? Maybe nursing was not her choice maybe she was placating someone else?

This anticipated move could have created a sense of urgency to pressure Holly to stay in Darden. It's a stretch but it would provide a motive. JMO

Or modelling?

Glad we're discussing theories of disappearance and are not stuck in the interminable back-and-forth of what happened in the first minutes of it for a change.

I think Holly was taken - that it's a kidnapping, in other words - by one person and delivered elsewhere, on account of knowledge she had about situations which would have been disadvantageous to others if she revealed what she knew.

Sheerly a guess, of course, but that's my guess.

My understanding is that on the AMW episode it was revealed that her cell phone was found. I'd like to know if the family knew this. If they did, why did they say they didn't know when asked that question previously.

Does anybody have a list of professions/schooling for each of the players in this case?

Karen - Elementary school teacher

Dana -

Clint -

Drew -

Holly -

I think Dana owns a tree service, but I don't recall the name of the company.

We have been under the impression that Clint wasn't working at the time of Holly's kidnapping, but I recall hearing something about his previously working at a nursing home or a group home or something.

We have been under the impression that Clint wasn't working at the time of Holly's kidnapping, but I recall hearing something about his previously working at a nursing home or a group home or something.
This is what I recall, too.

Glad we're discussing theories of disappearance and are not stuck in the interminable back-and-forth of what happened in the first minutes of it for a change.

I think Holly was taken - that it's a kidnapping, in other words - by one person and delivered elsewhere, on account of knowledge she had about situations which would have been disadvantageous to others if she revealed what she knew.

Sheerly a guess, of course, but that's my guess.

I don't disagree with you because I think that may be a possibility but how do we even begin to sleuth something of this magnitude when we know nothing about the Bobos or anyone directly or indirectly connected to them.

Examples brought up previously regarding Holly's usual hang outs. Also, Grandma's property. Who was the person who didn't recognize Drew or his father? What happened after the flurry of phone calls between Drew, Holly and Karen that morning regarding this incident? Did Drew end up going to work immediately or did he finally get permission to hunt and then went to work? Or did some sort of disagreement occur right there on the property and this person wanted to confront the Bobos for whatever reason? Was Drew on the wrong property? Are we sure he was on grandma's property and not a neighbour's? Would a neighbour be so upset to drive over to the Bobos and harm whoever was there not knowing CB was asleep at the home, he grabbed Holly?

So many questions.

Do we have anyone on here currently reading or posting who is from the Parsons-Darden area? If the former, please post - join WS if you're a guest - as we desperately need local angle(s) regarding Holly's disappearance.

I know in the past a couple people very familiar with the area and/or currently living there have contributed, but over a short period of time they for one reason or another dropped away.

Is it a logging company? Do they contract truckers coming in and out from different States or do they employ their own truckers? Considering he is a business owner, did they ever entertain at home with other business owners in the area or outside?

Someone knew the Bobos schedule, imo. They knew Dana and Karen left for their jobs early so this would've been the perfect opportunity for an out of towner who was fixated on Holly. Did Dana mention anything to anyone about Clint not being there that morning? A business partner perhaps or a colleague.

Dana was/is convinced it was someone who knew their schedules. That may be a clue.

I'm under the impression that Dana's company mainly was a tree trimming and removal service.

Facts and coincidences. Random. Not in any particular order.

1 - CB was not supposed to be home.

2 - Drew was going hunting on grandma's property.

3 - CB didn't know Drew was hunting on grandma's property but he knew Drew was going hunting. He thought it was Drew with Holly showing Holly a dead turkey. He thought the blood in the driveway was turkey blood.

4 - Neighbour hears scream. He tells mom to go check out the Bobo property.

5 - Clint awakens after dog barks. What made the dog bark? The neighbour showing up or hearing Holly's scream?

6 - Karen hysterical when she heard Holly was going towards the woods. She knew it wasn't Drew.

7 - Holly's classmate and teacher knew something happened to Holly when she didn't make it to class. They both prayed and cried.

8 - Dana was not part of the back and forth phone calls. We don't know when he was called and who called him.

9 - We do not know if Drew showed up after hearing the news of Holly or if he stayed at work. He has not made any public statements or attended any of the vigils.

10 - Holly has a country singer cousin who appeared on the show Survivor a few weeks after her disappearance.

11 - Karen quit her job after Holly's disappearance. Clint hasn't gone back to school. Dana is back at work.

Didn't Clint mention that he thought it was electrical guy and that's why he called his mom to ask if they planned any renovations or did I dream that? Anybody remember?

I'm under the impression that Dana's company mainly was a tree trimming and removal service.

I posted a FB page where he is pictured at a Christmas party but it's been deleted by a mod so I'm guessing it's a no no. It's a tree company but it appears they subcontract various jobs. IMO, I don't think Dana Bobo owns the tree company.

I posted a FB page where he is pictured at a Christmas party but it's been deleted by a mod so I'm guessing it's a no no. It's a tree company but it appears they subcontract various jobs. IMO, I don't think Dana Bobo owns the tree company.
See above @ #721 for a link to discussion of Facebook elements of the Bobo case.

I assumed Dana owned the company but you're probably right - he was the boss of the crew but another person might have owned it

Didn't Clint mention that he thought it was electrical guy and that's why he called his mom to ask if they planned any renovations or did I dream that? Anybody remember?
This doesn't ring a bell but that it no way means you're remembering wrong. I may just be forgetting that element.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow