Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that there really was a "carjacking"...but it was a pre arranged "carjacking" in order to get rid of the body?....

Bianca possibly died after the beating the night before...it is possible she already had bruises and that is why DL wanted to suddenly keep little B for a month..because he couldn't take her back to mom with bruises. Maybe she died that night after another "paddeling" and DL arranged with some shady buddies to dispose of little B the next day with the cover of a "carjacking".

I agree, but I don't think DL needed any shady buddies to help him. As you said, there probably never was a car-jacking. All he had to do is get out of the car and walk away. It was reported that he left the keys in the car, the car was running and the door open. Anybody could have come by and stolen the car. Then when DL reported it car-jacked and described it as having his daughter in the back seat, that poor sucker would have been picked up and questioned about the missing baby.

jmoo

Unless they don't care what happens to their children, I hope the mothers of D'Andre's other kids will think twice about allowing them to spend time with their dad. A father who expects a just-turned-two-year-old to be completely toilet trained, not have occasional accidents, and then paddles them as punishment is hardly a model parent. jmo

D'Andre's friends car? :thud: Could this be the unidentified suspect #2 in the 'boxy red car'?

Wow, what a timeline. What a 'bombshell' the Grand Marquis does not belong to D'Andre.

I'm now wondering about accomplices, accessories after the fact, impeding an investigation. Speculating on potential persons versus person of interest. Possibly the friend who owns the Grand Marquis, the 15 yr old nephew as well as the other 2 year old's mother.

What has D'Andre done? and how many persons has he involved?

If I were DL, I'd start considering talking to my attorney and trying to negotiate a deal before LE puts this case together and all deals are off the table.

ETA: Although the comment by a previous poster makes perfect sense: The car may belong to the girlfriend/mother of the other two year old. The car seat was already in place, and the car was readily available.

Instead of thinking about what might happen to his children if something happens to their dad if he searches, he ought to be thinking about what might happen to his children if they learn the truth by the way of the undisputable evidence which contradicts dads story. It might make a huge difference in charges and sentencing.

The clocks ticking. If LE puts this together and is prepared to make an arrest and bring charges the clock stops and all deals are off the table.

This is not going to end well unfortunately.

moo

I really don't think DL had any accomplices in this caper. It is so stupid that no normal person would attempt it or believe they could even get by with it. Would the guy lend his car for the commission of a felony? No. I think DL said, 'hey, man, I gotta run up to the school and drop some papers off and take Bibi to her mama, can I borrow the car for a couple hours?" Sure - no problem, right?

DL is narcissistic enough to believe that he is smarter than the average bear and can do this on his own. He can't trust anybody else to not mess it up. I think he figured all he'd have to do is make a report and give the car back. Done deal.

Also, anybody seeing the car would not associate it with DL, although the lady at the bus stop did ID him.

moo

It's a sad look at society when there are so many missing people one can't even keep up with the updates.

I won't prejudge the father at this point, but his lawyer sure has raised my hinky meter about his story.

I wonder if she a) disbelieves his story but b) can't allow herself to go there as it means it is less likely that Bianca is out there alive with someone who may decide to return her. IDK, but this is one strong lady. So far she has kept it together. I wonder if not travelling down that trail of thought has helped her to maintain that strong face?

I agree, there is something hinky about her body language etc when the subject of DL or his story of the events on that day come up.

I believe she's played a bunch of scenarios in her mind...and they all lead to DL doing something to her daughter...I think she might have even told someone about her thoughts....as she gets "guarded" when he's mentioned. I feel for her.
She knows DL is not wrapped too tight..and can be violent. I'm sick of his games...where is the baby?

I just wanted to comment on a previous post that the car may belong to DL's girlfriend - the mother of the other two year old. That makes perfect sense. As noted, the car seat was already in place, the car was readily accessible and no questions asked. I was trying to figure how the woman at the bus stop recognized DL driving a borrowed car, but now I get it. He probably borrowed it before.

The other reason I don't think there was an accomplice driving a boxy red car, is that DL seemed to be making it up as he went along. He would surely know what kind of a car his shady buddy had.

Another thing about Banika. Maybe in the beginning she was composed because she thought DL was up to one of his crazy stunts, hiding the baby, whatever, and never thought he would harm Bianca. Now as days pass and the truth is slowly revealed she may be thinking differently. How very sad for her.

I bet the ex-wife who had the RO against DL is thanking her lucky stars and hugging her baby extra tight. Nobody wanted to believe DL's threats that he would kill her baby, now there may be some doubts, among his family and friends.

Does anyone believe that DL is innocent and that car-jackers have Bianca? I'm curious. If so, why? Thanks

moo

--

9:20 a.m.---d’andre is carjacked near Custer and Brush Street, slightly north of East Grand Boulevard…”Deondre Lane, said he pulled over near Interstate 75 and East Grand Boulevard after a driver in a red car had shouted to him that something was wrong with his taillights. Lane said a man then pulled a gun on him and took off with his silver Mercury Marquis, which still had his daughter strapped in her car seat.”.

9:55 a.m.--Lane reports he was carjacked.

December 4/2011.

-- “Some family members have said they doubt Lane's story, because he called his girlfriend about the alleged carjacking before calling the police, according to WXYZ-TV”.

Respectfully snipped.

Taking another look at this timeline. 35 minutes between the time of the car jacking and the time it is reported to LE.... and a phone call to the girlfriend who is likely the owner of the Grand Marquis?

Who owns the Grand Marquis?
Who told D'Andre to stop paddling Bianca and reported she may have not been responsive?
Why the 35 minute delay between the car jacking and reporting it?

If what has been reported above is true, DL might want to think about the one child who is missing and possibly another child who might grow up with both parents in prison. That is if he is really thinking about how this will affect his children.

If someone is covering for DL they might want to consider what that may cost their own child.

JMO

I have been looking at Bus routes all morning trying to nail down a place/time when this ddot driver could have seen him in the alley...

Anyone want to help?

http://www.detroitmi.gov/Department...ation/PocketSchedules/tabid/1255/Default.aspx

Here is the map again:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=205154712477924458248.0004b35d480e4acff942f&msa=0

I am thinking it was the #36 route is as close as I can find...im still looking...

Lanie' I think the google map is your map, correct? If so can you check the location the car was allegedly carjacked and where it was located? It looks like perhaps the location of Banika's house might be mixed up with the location the car was allegedly stolen.

This is an excellent map, btw.

Respectfully snipped.

Taking another look at this timeline. 35 minutes between the time of the car jacking and the time it is reported to LE.... and a phone call to the girlfriend who is likely the owner of the Grand Marquis?

Who owns the Grand Marquis?
Who told D'Andre to stop paddling Bianca and reported she may have not been responsive?
Why the 35 minute delay between the car jacking and reporting it?

If what has been reported above is true, DL might want to think about the one child who is missing and possibly another child who might grow up with both parents in prison. That is if he is really thinking about how this will affect his children.

If someone is covering for DL they might want to consider what that may cost their own child.

JMO

Just going to throw this out there, just contemplating ......

Why the big time gap between the time of the "supposed" car jacking and the inital report? And, the call to the GF before LE?

If someone truely took BB and it was related to activites of DL that could put him back in prision ie: drugs etc....I can see him (being the smooth talker he is) thinking he could handle this all on his own?

Maybe he thought he could get the mother to agree not to call in LE? And ran the idea by the current GF first? Maybe he even asked B to let him handle it becaue he told her he knew who had her and thats why she is so sure she will be home and evasive when answering Q's about DL's "story":waitasec:

just my own feel, so take it with a large dose of salt, I don't think Banika is hesitant to discuss DL because she was asked by him to cover for him in any way.

I do, however, agree that the lag time in reporting and the call to his current gf is mighty suspicious.

Just going to throw this out there, just contemplating ......

Why the big time gap between the time of the "supposed" car jacking and the inital report? And, the call to the GF before LE?

If someone truely took BB and it was related to activites of DL that could put him back in prision ie: drugs etc....I can see him (being the smooth talker he is) thinking he could handle this all on his own?

Maybe he thought he could get the mother to agree not to call in LE? And ran the idea by the current GF first? Maybe he even asked B to let him handle it becaue he told her he knew who had her and thats why she is so sure she will be home and evasive when answering Q's about DL's "story":waitasec:

I remember hearing and reading that DL said he is the person people go to to solve their problems. He said he was the strong one and Banika was the 'flake'. I can see him telling her he will take care of it, it will all work out. She may have wanted to believe him, when he said Bianca was OK and he would get her back.

I agree that DL called the current girlfriend first to run his story past her, and to tell her what she should tell LE. She may have had different ideas. As was posted earlier, she had to weigh the futures of herself and her child, over that of DL.

The fact that LE has dismissed the volunteers and has gotten more officers to go over an area that had been search earlier, makes me think they are onto something. It has been a week today, let's hope the searchers are successful.

moo

Hoping you are right LindaJ and that LE is onto something. Praying for this baby to be found today

I remember hearing and reading that DL said he is the person people go to to solve their problems. He said he was the strong one and Banika was the 'flake'. I can see him telling her he will take care of it, it will all work out. She may have wanted to believe him, when he said Bianca was OK and he would get her back.

I agree that DL called the current girlfriend first to run his story past her, and to tell her what she should tell LE. She may have had different ideas. As was posted earlier, she had to weigh the futures of herself and her child, over that of DL.

The fact that LE has dismissed the volunteers and has gotten more officers to go over an area that had been search earlier, makes me think they are onto something. It has been a week today, let's hope the searchers are successful.

moo

The 15-year-old nephew was likely "instructed" ;) to say that Bianca was in the car that morning and that she was fine. jmo

FYI - Channel 4 news coming up at noon. Here's the livestream link for those not local:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/-/1719418/4447832/-/17wfyh/-/index.html

Sorry if this has been posted before but I don't recall seeing anything in regards to this.

This report states:

"Moreover, an inmate at the Wayne County Jail has been interviewed by police about what he knows about Lane and how Bianca has gone missing."

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...girl/-/1719418/4877226/-/lrf7ehz/-/index.html

This plays into the scenario of an abduction related to possible activities of DL.

~

Sorry if this has been posted before but I don't recall seeing anything in regards to this.

This report states:

"Moreover, an inmate at the Wayne County Jail has been interviewed by police about what he knows about Lane and how Bianca has gone missing."

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...girl/-/1719418/4877226/-/lrf7ehz/-/index.html

This plays into the scenario of an abduction related to possible activities of DL.

~

I remember that report but was confused because DL wasn't in a Wayne County lockup: He was most recently in the Oakland County jail in Pontiac. Maybe a current inmate in Wayne County was incarcerated previously with D'Andre and offered the information. jmo

Bianca report now. Banika thanking volunteers before they leave the church to search for the missing child. Lots of people there, and they are taken to search areas on buses. They dressed warmly because it is cold and snowy. That's all for now.

I've been wondering if local restaurants, etc. have provided food/drink for the volunteer searchers. Haven't heard or read anything about it but plan to look into making a donation to the cause. It's so cold out today that those who are searching for Bianca should have coffee or hot chocolate while they are outdoors and/or when they return to the church later today.

The 15-year-old nephew was likely "instructed" ;) to say that Bianca was in the car that morning and that she was fine. jmo

FYI - Channel 4 news coming up at noon. Here's the livestream link for those not local:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/-/1719418/4447832/-/17wfyh/-/index.html

I agree that the teen was probably programmed what to say while preoccupied with his Ipod, and not particularly interested in a sleeping baby. DL probably kept a running monolog about Bianca, "Look at that smile, oh, she's waking up, oh, now she's yawning, still sleepy, baby? you just go to sleep". He said whatever he wanted the teen to remember. She was probably sitting behind the teen so that he could not see her, himself, and had no reason to doubt DL. "Bianca, (nephew) is going to school, say good-bye...Oh, she fell asleep" moo

I agree that the teen was probably programmed what to say while preoccupied with his Ipod, and not particularly interested in a sleeping baby. DL probably kept a running monolog about Bianca, "Look at that smile, oh, she's waking up, oh, now she's yawning, still sleepy, baby? you just go to sleep". He said whatever he wanted the teen to remember. She was probably sitting behind the teen so that he could not see her, himself, and had no reason to doubt DL. "Bianca, (nephew) is going to school, say good-bye...Oh, she fell asleep" moo

LG: You've got DL's smooth-talking "script" down to a science :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member