Penn State Sandusky Trial #12 (GUILTY-post verdict discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paterno family: Release all emails and records

http://www.centurylink.net/news/read.php?rip_id=<D9VP1E4G2@news.ap.org>&ps=1011

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) — Joe Paterno's family is calling on the Pennsylvania attorney general and former FBI Director Louis Freeh to release all emails and records related to their investigations into the Penn State child sex abuse scandal.
------

CNN reported one email outlined a change in plans among administrators after Athletic Director Tim Curley spoke to Paterno.

Short article....

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it. :(

I look at it like a bandage over hairy skin. Just rip it off, as soon as possible and as fast as possible, so it gets the pain over and done in one big jolt. I think both Paterno's supporters and family members need this to happen!

And it may not be the result they hope for. But maybe they know Joe didn't use email and would would take it as vindication that there is no paper "proof" that Joe acted improperly, only the words of Curley and Spanier?

I look at it like a bandage over hairy skin. Just rip it off, as soon as possible and as fast as possible, so it gets the pain over and done in one big jolt. I think both Paterno's supporters and family members need this to happen!

I agree. Who knows what may have been said on his deathbed. Regardless thankfully there are people who choose to accept the true rather than live with a despicable lie.

And it may not be the result they hope for. But maybe they know Joe didn't use email and would would take it as vindication that there is no paper "proof" that Joe acted improperly, only the words of Curley and Spanier?

Curley, Schultz, and Spanier, and maybe a few others from 1998.

Paterno family: Release all emails and records

http://www.centurylink.net/news/read.php?rip_id=<D9VP1E4G2@news.ap.org>&ps=1011

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) — Joe Paterno's family is calling on the Pennsylvania attorney general and former FBI Director Louis Freeh to release all emails and records related to their investigations into the Penn State child sex abuse scandal.
------

CNN reported one email outlined a change in plans among administrators after Athletic Director Tim Curley spoke to Paterno.

Short article....
I'm tired of all the Paternos.

I wish they would just go away. None of them had any direct involvement, so they should just remain quiet.

I'm not wishing for anything but want the truth to come out no matter what it is or who it is about. We need to get to the bottom of how this situation happened and who was involved in allowing it to get so out of hand for so long. The family said Paterno did not even use email so they feel fairly safe in this request it seems.

I'm not wishing for anything but want the truth to come out no matter what it is or who it is about. We need to get to the bottom of how this situation happened and who was involved in allowing it to get so out of hand for so long. The family said Paterno did not even use email so they feel fairly safe in this request it seems.

Agree wholeheartedly and beyond. The truth needs come out. For the Victims. I hope this brings about new Protocols. Perhaps those never driven by morality in the future will be by Policy and Procedure. How tragically sad it came to this.

I'm not referring to you, but to the family. I think this could get a lot worse.

(Yes, I said worse.)

I'm sure that's what will happen. I think it's been said that Paterno didn't e-mail, so I don't think there will be an e-mail trail with Paterno. There might be more discussion about Paterno and what he did/didn't do/say though but I do think there won't be any direct proof to what Curley said about the meeting, unless Curley kept detailed records about his conversations with Paterno to protect himself. If he kept a "secret" file on Sandusky, I suppose he could have kept records on his conversations with others.

But I just wish the darn Freeh Report would come out now. :/ End of July is too long. :/ And I hope it gets at the truth. The real truth. About everything. No matter how ugly it is.

I'm not referring to you, but to the family. I think this could get a lot worse.

(Yes, I said worse.)

That was unclear...and I really don't care who it gets worse for..it's time for everything that went on in this cover up to come out...as Bravo said, for the victims. If the truth is not found it only leaves the possibility of this same situation happening again at Penn State or anywhere in the state. If it hits Paterno, so be it...

That was unclear...and I really don't care who it gets worse for..it's time for everything that went on in this cover up to come out...as Bravo said, for the victims. If the truth is not found it only leaves the possibility of this same situation happening again at Penn State or anywhere in the state. If it hits Paterno, so be it...

I'm sorry for the lack of clarity.

This certainly looks like a major coverup and that Paterno was aware of it, and, at least, not object to it.

I'm now wondering about Gricar. If he didn't prosecute the case in 1998, could he have been civilly liable for doing so?

For no reason, other than just to show how far we've come, this is the first mention of the Penn State Scandal (and it no longer just Sandusky) was mentioned on the board: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7320190&postcount=567"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - PA PA - Ray Gricar, 59, Bellefonte, 15 April 2005 - #6[/ame]

The story was less than two hours old.

This case is/was relatively simple. I'm glad the jury saw that. If we take away all of the grandeur of Penn State, the positions held, those who held them, football etc. etc. It's simple. Jerry Sandusky is a Pedophile who raped young boys while some chose to allow it. Now on to who turned a blind eye :maddening:

There are many who turned a blind eye from Penn State to The Second Mile. Makes me wonder if the leadership of The Second Mile knew about Sandusky's perversion.

I wonder if Sandusky has been molesting people as early in his youth. :maddening: :sick:

There are many who turned a blind eye from Penn State to The Second Mile. Makes me wonder if the leadership of The Second Mile knew about Sandusky's perversion.

I wonder if Sandusky has been molesting people as early in his youth. :maddening: :sick:
Out of anyone in this warped story, a PH.D child psychologist and his wife a school guidance counselor (admins of TSM) would recognize the tactics and behavior of a pedophile.

When Jerry was given a chance to molest children, he likely did. Abel's and Rouleau&#8217;s study found that in 561 fixated pedophiles, they had an average of 281 offenses and an average of 150 victims.

Abel, G., and Rouleau, J. (1990), The Nature and Extent of Sexual Assault: In W. L. Marshall, D.R. Laws, & H.E. Barbaree (Eds.), Handbook of Sexual Assault: Issues, Theories, and Treatment of the Offender (pp. 9-12). New York, NY: Plenum Press.

The recreation center that his dad operated for underprivileged kids would have also allowed him access to boys. I wonder if Jerry molested any boys during the student teaching required for his bachelor's degree in Health and Physical Education. I read that he volunteered to supervise playground activities for an elementary school for one course that he took in college because he just loooooooved children.

If he volunteered for youth activities in any capacity in his Methodist church, he probably scouted those events for potential victims too. His book (Hell no, I didn't buy it! You can read a few pages on Amazon.com.) states that when his parents retired that he bought them a home next to an elementary school. Jerry bought himself a home next to an elementary school also. He was a predator looking for prey at all times.

Jerry Sandusky case: Paterno family urges release of all Penn State memos in scandal

Published: Tuesday, July 03, 2012, 5:00 AM Updated: Tuesday, July 03, 2012, 7:14 AM

the family criticized Penn State’s administration and trustees, its investigation headed by former FBI Director Louis J. Freeh and the state attorney general’s office for not doing more to stop them.

“It is clear that someone in a position of authority is not interested in a fair or thorough investigation,” the statement asserts. “The question that needs to be asked is why this breach of confidentiality, which seeks to pre-empt the Freeh report and undermine the courts, is not being objected to or otherwise addressed by those in a position of authority.”

full article at link ....................... http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/07/jerry_sandusky_case_paterno_fa.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288