2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Afternoon Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think the D will take this one, she seems quite comfortable with the DP.

This is a really really good question by Ashton.

This is going to crush her happy outlook on life.

I am fully expected JB to ask if this potential juror enjoys long walks on the beach and where she goes for nightlife in the area as part of his general voir dire.

Seriously JB icky meter off the charts right now.

NOW!!!! IMHO this young lady represents a "jury of her peers" keep her JMHO:twocents:

Oh dear, I think I need counseling or an intervention - a friend just called to say he could pick me up for a mutual friend's wake this afternoon and I told him I was sorry but I was too busy at the office today. Sigh.

Well I didn't know the guy very well, so...LG hangs head and sighs again...

I feel ya. I get a brand new computer, and I've put it off until Sunday.

I said I was only going to watch bits of jury selection so I would be fresh for the trial, and I was very irritated yesterday because I've had to miss a lot of this for 2 days in a row.

Miss 1055 you may step back with the other swimsuit finalists.

Yes, I am kidding BUT....does JB's WAY of saying that not give you the impression that she is attractive?

His giggly routine is a dead giveaway.

BBM

And completely inappropriate IMHO.

Ugh!

And is it just me, or do you kinda look sideways when people say they have seen or heard nothing about the case? Especially living there. I know that everyone isn't "like us" but how could you not be bombarded with that case if you were down there? I live in Virginia and it was all over the news here. Even local news. Maybe I just pay more attention to things. I don't know.

my DH is watching with me, his overview of JB talking to Ms. 1025, "she's probably hot", thats why JB is being so flirty with her....camera flashes over to ICA...that was pure jealousy on her face..

I hope she is a 10!!!!!ROTFLMAO

If JB comes back to the podium with licorice ICA will lose it

She mentioned school.........I think she's young

I think I recall this young lady during the financial burden part, that she was a student, and it sounds like she is a nursing student..since she mentioned looking at programings on Heart functions, and also mentioned Dr. G. Show (LOL)..It sounds like she would be purrrrfect for both sides IMO

JA discussing the role of the Juror in the DP. Wants to know if she feels her desire to see the world/ppl in a positive way affect her in imposing the DP if appropriate.

Juror says no, she considers herself to be a fair person. She seems very common sense - she just prefers not to read all the bad carp the newspaper etc usually presents.

JA done. AF up.

JA going to enlighten her as to the ugliness she is about to see. Testing her for the Pollyanna effect.. can you raise your hand and say -that person should die for what they did- emphasizing the ugliness and the gravity of this situation.

oh boy here's finnell with the cart and dead horse again

I agree a great deal of care ought to be taken in death penalty cases. I get it. Not this much. the SA just asked if a juror was comfortable with public speaking. JB just asked "who are you." JB, "please describe how people react to stressful events."

its too much. way to much, even for the death penalty.

jmo.
The judge is being very careful to make sure the d has no chance for appeal should she be convicted. And so it would seem he is giving them way to much leeway, but there is a method and reason for this.

Oh gawd get for a long line of question now folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74