Bail paid on all but child neglect charge-why?

And why would you bond her out if she tells you where the body is? If she tells you where the body is --- Isnt she going to prison anyways?

she could stay out until the trial though if bond is met

Maybe the Anthony family is finally ready to turn on Casey? Maybe that is why they need the high profile attorney. So they pay the bail as a way to try and influence her to confess.......maybe just maybe

Casey Anthony will not appear in court this morning at the Orange County Jail. Overnight, Anthony's bail was paid on all charges, except the child neglect charge that carries a more than $500,000 bond. Because the child neglect charge has not been paid, Anthony will remain behind bars, jail spokesman Allen Moore said.

I don't get it why would someone pay bail for everything but the child neglect? Knowing she couldn't get out of jail. What is the point? Anyone know?

to leave it open for BH to change their minds?

wow I didn't know he said he would peost if she spilled the beans!

And why would you bond her out if she tells you where the body is? If she tells you where the body is --- Isnt she going to prison anyways?

I would contribute to bonding her out if she tells where Caylee's body is, and it is recovered from that location.

She's not going anywhere with all the media at her house, and I want Caylee laid to rest.

Also all the work of the searchers. They must be exhausted. Would let them not have to search.

And for LE they could wrap up the case, prosecutuion gets a slam dunk, bye bye Casey.

Just a thought. Isn't it ironic that CA's family may have been able to bond her out on the higher charge if she had not stolen from them?

lol, you're right, TP says it's to be free until the court case but she won't be free, she'll be charged with murder

she could stay out until the trial though if bond is met

but IF Padilla plays his cards properly, he'll wait until DNA proves the body is Caylee... IF casey takes the bait!.. which means it could take weeks for the DNA to come back.... weeks that Casey has to sit in jail :dance:

Welcome to the Anthony Roller Coaster Ride......no coincidence they live where all our wonderful theme parks are.

I assume it is possible to release a murderer on bail as long as they don't feel they are a threat. Did that Mclean dude get released on bail? The one that killed the student in Tennessee for messing around with his wife

Casey Anthony will not appear in court this morning at the Orange County Jail. Overnight, Anthony's bail was paid on all charges, except the child neglect charge that carries a more than $500,000 bond. Because the child neglect charge has not been paid, Anthony will remain behind bars, jail spokesman Allen Moore said.

I don't get it why would someone pay bail for everything but the child neglect? Knowing she couldn't get out of jail. What is the point? Anyone know?

Could be launching Supreme Court appeal to Bond reduction
Could be seeking another BB- can u imagine?
Could be looking to sue Padillas on revocation and seek reinstatment but he would lose.
Somebody wants to give the appearance she could get out?

OT. If checks were used for merchandise at Target and WD, how can she say she needed the money to help get Caylee back?

Maybe this has been asked and answered before, sorry if so. If LP does again post bond for Casey, would it just be a reinstatement of the original bond or would it be a new bond so it would be another $50,000. Making the total money for the bonds=$100,000?

I think there would be bond or bail or whatever the proper term is for those, wouldn't there? It seems there is bond for each charge is what I'm seeing.

No, there would be no bond available to her in a capital case.

You know the script told her to buy those items dang it! Honestly don't know. This lady is crazy

I would contribute to bonding her out if she tells where Caylee's body is, and it is recovered from that location.

She's not going anywhere with all the media at her house, and I want Caylee laid to rest.

Also all the work of the searchers. They must be exhausted. Would let them not have to search.

And for LE they could wrap up the case, prosecutuion gets a slam dunk, bye bye Casey.

I whole heartily agree!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back