NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can close my eyes and just imagine all the little Valentines Shaniya should be getting from her classmates and people that Love her and it makes me so sad then the anger comes .. it is a vicious circle isn't it ...... Well here is a Valentine For Shaniya....

29cvs75.jpg
[/IMG]
You are a keeper girlfriend :)
so sweet of you to think of doing this :blowkiss:

I can close my eyes and just imagine all the little Valentines Shaniya should be getting from her classmates and people that Love her and it makes me so sad then the anger comes .. it is a vicious circle isn't it ...... Well here is a Valentine For Shaniya....

29cvs75.jpg
[/IMG]

This is beautiful!!!!

Happy Valentines day Shaniya.

I have tried 3 times now to post this .. I wanted to say Thank You guys for the kinds words.

Here is a pic of shaniya that is my favorite. she is such a "little girl" in this pic isn't she. Her little head tilted .. kinda shy .. so sweet and perfect.

She in is pink so I thought ahhh perfect for Valentine's day ..
6dy7pv.jpg
[/IMG]

I have tried 3 times now to post this .. I wanted to say Thank You guys for the kinds words.

Here is a pic of shaniya that is my favorite. she is such a "little girl" in this pic isn't she. Her little head tilted .. kinda shy .. so sweet and perfect.

She in is pink so I thought ahhh perfect for Valentine's day ..
6dy7pv.jpg
[/IMG]

That is so beautiful, :) so SWEET....I wish I had known her.
I have to say that when I see her in that white dress I melt.

Oh Songline I know..that White dress pic is the most beautiful pic ever. She is like a princess in that pic agreed.

I just wanted to wish Shaniya a belated Birthday and Valentine's Day..I wasn't able to log on yesterday but I said a prayer for her and she was in my thoughts. Again, just waiting for the trial dates....Still thinking of you beautiful angel!

I didn't even realize that Shaniya's b-day was February 14th. Happy Belated Birthday Sweet Little Girl and Happy Valentines Day as well. Shaniya you will never ever be forgotten.

I didn't even realize that Shaniya's b-day was February 14th. Happy Belated Birthday Sweet Little Girl and Happy Valentines Day as well. Shaniya you will never ever be forgotten.

June births were published Jul 3, 2004

Fayetteville Observer, The : Cape Fear Valley births
$2.95 - Fayetteville Observer - NewsBank - Jul 3, 2004
"Fayetteville Observer, The : Complete full-text content of local and regional news, ... Antoinette Davis, Fayetteville, a girl, Shaniya Nicole ... Related web pages"

This Thursday coming up....Court date for monster mom.
I am on the edge of my seat

70607 02/18/2010 CUMBERLAND AM 002B DAVIS,ANTONIETTE

June births were published Jul 3, 2004

Fayetteville Observer, The : Cape Fear Valley births
$2.95 - Fayetteville Observer - NewsBank - Jul 3, 2004
"Fayetteville Observer, The : Complete full-text content of local and regional news, ... Antoinette Davis, Fayetteville, a girl, Shaniya Nicole ... Related web pages"

You know, I remember seeing a June dob for Shaniya early on also. However, her missing poster has DOB of 2/14/2004 (see link below). I never paid for the full archived birth announcement, so I'm not sure what the entire announcement said. I just assumed it was a late birth announcement release.

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/shaniya-davis

This Thursday coming up....Court date for monster mom.
I am on the edge of my seat

70607 02/18/2010 CUMBERLAND AM 002B DAVIS,ANTONIETTE

Me tooooooo!!!! Please no more continuances or delays...let's get this *mother*!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaniya, we got called out on Saturday in the midst of a minor winter storm and even though we all were working hard and I didn't have the chance to log on and wish you a happy birthday and Valentines day I was thinking of you....warm, safe, and not lost anymore.
Peace, beautiful child. Don't worry about finding justice...we will do it for you.

Oriah

I too am impatiently waiting on AD's court date. I hope we hear something on it this time and it is not delayed.

This is an old article;
McNeil told he may get death penalty

Mario Andrette McNeill could receive the death penalty if convicted of killing 5-year-old Shaniya Davis.

That was what Judge George Franks told McNeill during a hearing Friday at the Cumberland County Detention Center.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/20/953940

just want to see that happen alrady....

Court today for AD!?!?!?!?!!!

Praying for forward movement in this case.
Enough with the delays.

Shaniya, I know you are in God's care, but you have touched my heart. I pray for justice for you on this earth. That those who were to protect you should know your pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam