GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anything ever come of mention of MAS being in some true crime show on tv?? Did we ever find out that info?

"Told from the victim's point of view, this episode of "Final Witness" includes gripping, first-person accounts of the murder case by Zack and Addie's friends, Zack's mom, Addie's employer and others. "Graveyard Love" airs WEDNESDAY, JULY 4 (10:00-11:00 p.m. ET) on the ABC Television Network."

Read more: Listings - FINAL WITNESS on ABC | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20120606abc24/#ixzz1z8tZXl85

Then again IF she was on it I could see them editing her out due to the circumstances..... SO WHO KNOWS!

Do we have a list of TCS and his alias he used in N.O? He didn't go by Terry from my understanding. Did he ever go by Christopher Alan Sanchez? I know there were reports of him going by Alan Sanchez because MAS apparently told some people that he took her name when they got married(?) although I have found no record of their marriage at this point. Just sleuthing.

so since the new thread opened it's been rather slow. Maybe we need to make a list of what we should be researching. Anyone wanna help start it? I need direction. :)
And it's going to get slower in a hurry if any more "questionable" links are posted. Just sayin'.

Please think about what you're posting before you submit a reply. :tyou:

Do we have a list of TCS and his alias he used in N.O? He didn't go by Terry from my understanding. Did he ever go by Christopher Alan Sanchez? I know there were reports of him going by Alan Sanchez because MAS apparently told some people that he took her name when they got married(?) although I have found no record of their marriage at this point. Just sleuthing.
I'm looking for that information, too. Besides variations of Terry Christopher Speaks, like Chris Speaks and such, seems I read one in an article that was completely different. :waitasec: Not Sanchez, either. I'll try to find it.

And it's going to get slower in a hurry if any more "questionable" links are posted. Just sayin'.

Please think about what you're posting before you submit a reply. :tyou:

uh oh - did I post something wrong? if so I'm sorry! (And if so, what did I post wrong so I can be sure not to do it again! :) ) Back to looking for connections... :)

I'm looking for that information, too. Besides variations of Terry Christopher Speaks, like Chris Speaks and such, seems I read one in an article that was completely different. :waitasec: Not Sanchez, either. I'll try to find it.

I find it odd that his arrest records haven't been updated in NC (where I believe he is now, yes?) with his current arrest info and new aliases he was using.

Leslie Alan Rice is the other name that I have documented that he used in NO and apparently is the name of a man in his hometown - although why he would use that name hasn't really been explained.

Source: http://www.wlox.com/story/18802404/murder-suspect-has-lengthy-criminal-history?clienttype=printable

http://search.criminalcheck.com/pddetails.php?db=NCSXAN&rec=17826&ed=320&dlnumber=CC&dlstate=CC&id=CC&identifier=&sessionid=

Interesting
This puts TCS in and around the same time as the LWPM.
Scroll down to bottom of the site
Take note of the city and zip code on the date of 8/12/10

Sorry if this was posted already

Christopher G Paul was another one... which bothers me! Because I KNOW a Chris Paul! I met him 15 years ago! (he is NOT TS!)
Wonder if he knows TS was using a name that matches his as an alias???:what:

Allen Rice IMO was how he introduced himself in NOLA!!!

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...campaign=tzr&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13409372790991

Again! All the cities he is somehow tied to!
Johnson City, TN
Elkin, NC
Mount Airy, NC
Poughkeepsie, NY
Jacksonville, NC
Henrico, NC

* not forgetting
Pennsylvania
California
Louisiana...

uh oh - did I post something wrong? if so I'm sorry! (And if so, what did I post wrong so I can be sure not to do it again! :) ) Back to looking for connections... :)

I believe it was me and I'm very sorry, I feel horrible.

I have been looking for a long time and I have not found anything to legitimately tie TS to that business in Mt. Airy. I've just found things that managed to confuse me more.

I suppose it could have been rented to the ministry. I wish we had a squirrel on the ground there.

welcome2.gif
.Benny!..

Your sister in law, Jaren has touched so very many of us here and is obvious to us just how full of life, fun, a great sense of humor and personality that Jaren filled so many of you all's lives with.. and that her being gone is difficult beyond what our simple words can begin to describe..ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR BROTHER AND THEIR BABY GIRL.. please know that we all are here for not only justice for Jaren, but just as much for those of you who love Jaren and are presently suffering a pain many may never know in their entire lifetimes.. you all are in our prayers and we offer you any help that any of us may be able to provide..

Welcome and please dont be shy to jump in head first with anything you want to add, state, ask, address, or otherwise!

:heartbeat:
Smooth aka Jess

Sorry, guys. I didn't mean to be cryptic, and I wasn't singling out any one member. A link was posted and quoted several times. I find it interesting, too, if it is associated with TS, but...we have to be careful not to post links like that on the board. It's okay to talk about it and describe how it was found because the subject is pertinent to this case. What we want to avoid is sending traffic to that site from here.

Hey all. Just want to introduce myself and thank everyone for you help keeping me sane and for you selfless compassion for people you dont know. Im benny jarens brother n law. Ive followed your forum from day one and u guys rock. From her family and friends thank you very much.

:welcome5:

Hi Benny, WELCOME! We are so happy to have you. I have followed since day one and my heart aches for all family and friends of Jaren, she had such a beautiful heart. Thanks for joining and sharing your insights with us here at Websleuths.

TCS, mother went by the last name Johnson on the phone interview with the news station. Did she maybe use an alias to hide her true name or is that now her name?

"Told from the victim's point of view, this episode of "Final Witness" includes gripping, first-person accounts of the murder case by Zack and Addie's friends, Zack's mom, Addie's employer and others. "Graveyard Love" airs WEDNESDAY, JULY 4 (10:00-11:00 p.m. ET) on the ABC Television Network."

Read more: Listings - FINAL WITNESS on ABC | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20120606abc24/#ixzz1z8tZXl85

Then again IF she was on it I could see them editing her out due to the circumstances..... SO WHO KNOWS!

Thank you for reminding me. Need to set it to record. Doesn't come on for me till July 7th at 3am.

From conversations with my brother im sure that jaren knew and trusted TS. He was the bouncer at the club next to temptations. Jaren worked at the club (stilettos) so jaren and TS worked together. Im not sure if she knew MS but prob did know her. What i think is messed up is TS bring a bouncer is in a trusted position ladies are spose to be able to goto them(bouncers) for protection not to get killed by them

I really feel hillary and jaren are connected so does hillarys family. Me and hillarys cousin have become close lately since all this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcerPacer