Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "shed" is about 1/4 mile from some HUGE homes. It's not really as remote as you'd think. JMO

Right.. "Any person who engages in an act of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor who is not more than three years older or three years younger than the perpetrator, is guilty of a misdemeanor".

That means no matter how old you are, or how close in age you are, and regardless of whether the other person is your girlfriend, if you have sexual intercourse with a person who is not your spouse and is a minor, even if you are a minor of the same age as the other person (or even if you are younger!) (or up to 3 years older, at which point you move into a new section), you've committed a crime under this section.

I'M just speculating what I think happened:

AGT was planning this - he had been watching Sierra. Knew that she was out early in the mornings. Somehow knew also that no one was around. He came that morning to take her. He drove his car down the cul-de-sac as she was leaving. Subdued her quickly by stunning or tazing her, Grabbed her phone while she was probably talking or texting on - listening to music on. Quickly put Sierra in the trunk of his car so no one could see her as he drove away. The bag was probably dropped and he picked it up and threw that in the trunk too or the car too.
Had her phone on him as he was driving away. Quickly threw the phone out on the side of the road.
Took Sierra wherever he was going to do his awful thing ( I shudder, don't even want to think about this part) Left her hidden (I don't think she was alive after this, sadly) While driving from where he left her realized he still had her bag in car. Knew he couldn't take it home, would raise the suspicions of his wife. Put the bag where he thought it would be well hidden, maybe to come back to to put somewhere more hidden later on.
Found out that LE was all over the case next day searching. At this point he could not go back to re-hide the bag. Clothes inside were neatly folded because he either did it (to make her look like a runaway) or Sierra had neatly folded them after he made her take them off, hoping to buy time. Perhaps there was urine on the clothes because when he tazed her she lost her bladder control. He had taken those same cloths off of her, and that's why his skin fragments are on the clothes. Perhaps Sierras DNA was found in trunk of his car. Perhaps he moved her twice, once after he killed her, and that's why LE says she is dead. They found evidence to show there was dead body in the trunk of the red Jetta.

Sierra is still where he left her, carefully hidden. He thought he had covered his tracks well and was not freaked about LE following him because he did not take into account DNA, there was no blood so he thought he could not be found. He did not take into account that were cameras all over MH that could spot his car. He thought he was home free.

He has done this before. Perhaps even killed before and got away with it. Feeling pretty cocky and self-assured and keeps telling his family "there is no evidence" after he knows he is being watched. That is why the family keeps parroting what he said. He felt there was no evidence to link him to his crime. Thank God for Codis and DNA. Should be in every state!

JMHO

Maybe this has been mentioned, I don't really know, but did he have a cell phone? He wasn't under surveillance for over a week so would he have kept his cell phone on in the days after Sierra's disappearance? This may be why the cops keep focusing on certain areas within Morgan Hill. For one, he was supposed to have been fishing but also becausse his phone pinged only in the surrounding areas. Has this been discussed? If so, I apologize, I'm starting to have a whole lot of trouble keeping up with this case. It went from zero to sixty in a couple of days! LOL.

I bet they got from the car, SL prints and hair with death band...here we go..lol...calling "KAREN LOWE"

If he went fishing the day AFTER she was kidnapped, then where were they that first night?

I beleive it's either that one or the one across the street from it. The best way to tell how remote it is would be to use google maps. The shed it was found at has large cactuses outside in front.

If I'm not mistaken it was found somewhere on Laguna Ave right? The google earth will only allow me to get down there on Monterey, not Laguna.

Yes, agree since it was protected from mama cat and her kittens by being placed where cacti are....
Neatly folding contents sounds like he planned to return - perhaps trophy items...

If any update on trapping mama cat and kittens?

BBM
She has not tweeted any updates, but know she is busy.

I haven't been reading on the pages the family is posting on, but has it changed from "he wouldn't be with that nasty ho" to Sierra "willingly" went with him, BECAUSE "she's a nasty ho", and AGT had an affair and that's why he said he didn't know her???

There is no doubt in my mind that the DA has a very strong case. The defense will come up with a bunch of reasons why DNA was on Sierra's property, such as he found the bag and rifled through it; he and Sierra had a " secret" relationship; her SM pages will be used against her. It's the old "blame the victim" tactic. The DA has heard them all, so this case will need to stand on physical evidence. The DA can still get a murder conviction without a body -- it is just more difficult. This loser and his family cannot outsmart LE, as much as they try. Get ready for lots of Sierra character assassination throughout this trial.

AGT was planning this - he had been watching Sierra. Knew that she was out early in the mornings. Somehow knew also that no one was around. He came that morning to take her. He drove his car down the cul-de-sac as she was leaving. Subdued her quickly by stunning or tazing her, Grabbed her phone while she was probably talking or texting on - listening to music on. Quickly put Sierra in the trunk of his car so no one could see her as he drove away. The bag was probably dropped and he picked it up and threw that in the trunk too or the car too.
Had her phone on him as he was driving away. Quickly threw the phone out on the side of the road.
Took Sierra wherever he was going to do his awful thing ( I shudder, don't even want to think about this part) Left her hidden (I don't think she was alive after this, sadly) While driving from where he left her realized he still had her bag in car. Knew he couldn't take it home, would raise the suspicions of his wife. Put the bag where he thought it would be well hidden, maybe to come back to to put somewhere more hidden later on.
Found out that LE was all over the case next day searching. At this point he could not go back to re-hide the bag. Clothes inside were neatly folded because he either did it (to make her look like a runaway) or Sierra had neatly folded them after he made her take them off, hoping to buy time. Perhaps there was urine on the clothes because when he tazed her she lost her bladder control. He had taken those same cloths off of her, and that's why his skin fragments are on the clothes. Perhaps Sierras DNA was found in trunk of his car. Perhaps he moved her twice, once after he killed her, and that's why LE says she is dead. They found evidence to show there was dead body in the trunk of the red Jetta.

Sierra is still where he left her, carefully hidden. He thought he had covered his tracks well and was not freaked about LE following him because he did not take into account DNA, there was no blood so he thought he could not be found. He did not take into account that were cameras all over MH that could spot his car. He thought he was home free.

He has done this before. Perhaps even killed before and got away with it. Feeling pretty cocky and self-assured and keeps telling his family "there is no evidence" after he knows he is being watched. That is why the family keeps parroting what he said. He felt there was no evidence to link him to his crime. Thank God for Codis and DNA. Should be in every state!

JMHO

He probably thinks DNA is an energy drink or some new drug. Doesn't have a clue. jmo

JMHO

I'll ditto that ^^

I am afraid that when they find Sierra, there will be others nearby. JMO. This guy moved too swiftly to be a "first-timer." The ONLY thing I have considered that has not been revealed is whether there is any possibility that she purchased marijuana from him. I know it has been stated that it was a "stranger abduction" but assume this is because he denies knowing her, and because there is no record of any interaction between the two on social media. If I was a fifteen year old girl, newish in town, and trying to find a reliable "distributor" I would probably find a "friend of a friend." I might make contact via landline, knowing local calls will not appear on the phone bill. It is not at all unusual for "drug deals" (pot) to be conducted in a moving car. I had a neighbor who often had people pull into his driveway, he would come out with a paper lunch bag, get in the car, and they'd leave. They would be back after a quick trip around the block, and he got out without the sack. So if he picked her up and started driving the wrong way, she might have initially assumed this was what was happening, and that he was going to circle back and leave her at the bus stop. Early on there was some speculation that the "homework" she was meeting a friend about before school could have been a "code word". I am certain LE has spoken to the friend, but I am not sure kids would admit to using illegal drugs if they thought it would get them in trouble (with LE or parents). MOO

Right.. "Any person who engages in an act of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor who is not more than three years older or three years younger than the perpetrator, is guilty of a misdemeanor".

That means no matter how old you are, or how close in age you are, and regardless of whether the other person is your girlfriend, if you have sexual intercourse with a person who is not your spouse and is a minor, even if you are a minor of the same age as the other person (or even if you are younger!) (or up to 3 years older, at which point you move into a new section), you've committed a crime under this section.

If they arrested every minor having sex with others, we would have to turn all of our schools into holding cells.

Yep I can see it, just can't get down there lol.

Ahh...you mean street view. I wish it would!!

I wonder which side the purse was found on. He could have easily driven down that side road that goes back the east side to do god knows what. Did they search that little pond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalloryK