In defense of George and Cindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was taught right from wrong, she was loved but she learned that she has a "space" in this world and I have a "space" in this world. All this was way before we had Head Drs n such so I had to do it on my own. It was my responsibility. I was taught not to---lie--hate and all the normal stuff we have to learn to live with the other peeps in this world and my kids learned the same from me. There are just thangs we have to do to make it in this world. You and I have a "space" in this world and we better dam well take care of it.

When her kids started moving out she sent the last one to live with his dad. In the meantime I was raisin 2 other grandkids. My husband died and I bought a house for all of us to live in. Since I figured I wasn't goin to live long, I would put the house in her name.

Dumb azz huh! We always learn til the day we die. All I wanted to do was make sure they all had a home. Nice house----lots a money---insurance. I'll save you the gory details of that mess. Within 6 mo of buying the house she tried to have us evicted. I feared for the lives of the 2 I was raisin and myself. My son came and moved us here.

No worries and I can have peace before I die and my babies are taken care of. Not with money---but they are full of love and many--many GOOD memories. Spit that evil girl I gave birth to. You see---she is not my daughter---she is however my bio-daughter.

I choose to stand up for Caylee, as she is the one who we need to defend -- along with all missing children. I'd like to say I don't care what G & C have to say, but it's all rather quite interesting. They're 2 grown adults who should be able to take care of themselves and make the right decisions == even if they choose to support KC.

It would be much easier to defend them as grieving grandparents if they just stopped doing what their doing.

For the real victim - Caylee Marie Anthony!

:angel:

She can't hurt us. She probably will live the rest of her life "using" the peeps who come into her life. So, yes--------sorry to say I do know. I do know. I will die happy and she can do what ever she does-----------but I don't have to lay eyes on her again and that is where the Peace comes in. I can go to bed at night and know that I won't wake up with her standing there. I am free.

If my bio-daughter had killed one of her babies-----> she would have first had to deal with me before I called the cops. I was never afraid of her and I really think the A's might be. They need to pull their britches up and just move on.

Dumb azz huh! We always learn til the day we die. All I wanted to do was make sure they all had a home. Nice house----lots a money---insurance. I'll save you the gory details of that mess. Within 6 mo of buying the house she tried to have us evicted. I feared for the lives of the 2 I was raisin and myself. My son came and moved us here.

No worries and I can have peace before I die and my babies are taken care of. Not with money---but they are full of love and many--many GOOD memories. Spit that evil girl I gave birth to. You see---she is not my daughter---she is however my bio-daughter.

Mamabear you are a dear, brave soul. You have seen more of the world than most and you have been courageous enough to do the right thing. When you stop enabling someone, you risk not having them in your life. But when you don't you risk everything. The ones you can save are always worth the ones you risk losing. Your family is lucky to have such a strong, fierce Mama bear like you.

I don't want sympathy. I am one mean old woman. Hey, I have chased drug dealers down the road---on foot. I think CA could be the same way. She has a mouth---thats fersur. She chooses not to. We all have decisions to make within our spaces.
God---I love you guys for puttin up wid me.:blowkiss:

Mamabear you are a dear, brave soul. You have seen more of the world than most and you have been courageous enough to do the right thing. When you stop enabling someone, you risk not having them in your life. But when you don't you risk everything. The ones you can save are always worth the ones you risk losing. Your family is lucky to have such a strong, fierce Mama bear like you.

AWWWWWW Beans. I lub you gurl. Thanks for being you. Ur my BFF. Now you got me cryin and I be to mean to cry.:blowkiss:

Thanks, I didnt get to see JVM or Nancy Grace tonight.

From what I have been able to find, Oprah cancelled them not the other way around.

If Oprah did cancel them and they are going around texting that THEY were the ones to cancel, woe to them. Knowing Oprah, she will set the record straight.

It's just another public lie that will come back to haunt them. If Oprah cancelled them, why go public and lie. They should just keep their mouths shut for once. It just makes them look worse and worse, if that's possible

The way I understand it is that because Oprah wanted exclusivity, the A's chose not to be on her show. They were not willing to give her said exclusivity. I can see how, in Oprah's opinion, she canceled because of their decision concerning that.

I can also see how, by not wanting to give Oprah exclusivity, i.e. only do an interview with her, that CA feels she chose not to be on Oprah's show, or canceled IOW.

Apparently, Oprah and Cindy & George could not come to an agreement on terms that were agreeable to both parties concerning the A's being on the show. I don't see where one or the other of them is necessarily lying. JMHO

Dear Prudence.

I have dealt with a sociopath relative. The worst thing I have seen is to indulge/enable them. I can look up my cousin's myspace page. He is in his early 30's and he'll have his occupation listed as "Record Producer" and he earns 500k per year.

The truth is that his parents have mortgaged their home numerous times because he steals from them. He is highly abusive towards them and they offer no resistance. Point blank they will tell you he is a good "kid". They have bent over backwards to hide his police record claiming the police have a grudge with him. He lives with them and has never worked. The police record is a mile long and lucky for him his parents intervened in every instance making the sentence minor.

Growing up close to him I can tell you straight up that the only time I have ever seen him smile or have any legitimate emotion was when about 10 he laughed with glee when he held his sister down and stuck a hot curling iron to her back. His parents didn't even take the curling iron away! They tried to explain to him it was wrong while he was burning his sister! 99% of the time he is stoic and unemotional.

The rest of the family avoids them now. Nobody wants to hear their same old stories about the horrible things he has done because they never stand up to him to at least try to correct him. Strangely he is very different towards my family because I think it is clear we don't want to hear his BS stories and if he acts crazy someone will probably put a shoe in his mouth.

My aunt/uncle are very much like the Anthony's except they haven't covered up for a murder but, I'm telling you now they would, even if it were their spouse/daughter/nephew. The most recent excursion was dumping his mother's head in the toilet because she wanted her credit card back. His father begged him to stop and called the police. My uncle then lied against his own wife claiming it was her fault.

I could go step by step with you how they created him but, that would take pages. Needless to say, they never told him no and meant it. He might be as emotional as rock but, he should know logically at least what is right and wrong.

Yup-----Lotsa stories out there--huh, leophoenix. Sad but true. Sorry for your Aunt and Uncle. Hope they survive.

Ladybass... I commend you for being such an honorable person. I cannot find within myself to rise to that level of compassion for the Anthonys. Please KNOW I sincerely mean that statement. It is not sarcasm.

For me, if the Anthonys would have searched long & hard for their grandchild and ONLY come onto the media begging for help to find Caylee. It would have endeared me to them.

If the Anthony's would have kept their mouth shut about their feelings, opinions and concerns about their daughter KC and kept complete focus on what mattered - the missing child Caylee, they would have my compassion.

On my end as a 'spectator' in this sad saga, I have seen endless lies, countless attempts of cover ups, accusations and finger pointing outright blaming us for 'killing Caylee' and utter contempt for those who actually wanted to sincerely help. It makes it so very hard to find any compassion within myself for these people.

I've spoken a lot to my hubby about this case. MORE than he cares to hear, I'm sure. Our consensus though and how we raise our own children is to be fully accountable for their actions, no matter the consequences. Even if I felt that my child may or is innocent, I would beg & plead for the public to help me find Caylee, not to attempt to sway public opinion. I would beg for the focus to be about my grandchild over and over... I know that I would.

If I saw the A's on TV each and every night for months telling the world the areas that they searched today, the future plans & search parties, continually asking for any and all help and accepting any and ALL help, no matter if that search party was looking for a 'dead body... I would have a heart for them.

I would do anything for my grandchildren. Absolutely anything. And most of all, I would never for 1 second, accept any monies that would be remotely tied to Caylee, her name, her image or her death. It wouldn't even be a consideration and no amount of negotiating or 'reasoning' would have me change my mind.

For me, hearing confirmed reports that they have truly earned in excess of $250,000 for pictures, videos & interviews sickens me to the core. It rips my heart out to hear that Caylee & her murder had a price tag.

So that's my thoughts, beliefs & inability to be able to find compassion for the A's. If you could find a way to turn them completely around and ONLY EVER speak about Caylee, her murder and EVEN 1/2 hearted attempt to pretend to find the real killer of their granddaughter... I would truly try my best to listen with an open heart & mind.

:blowkiss:

I do feel compassion for George and Cindy (and Lee). They are going through something I hope to never have to face.

I do not believe that by my having empathy for George and Cindy, by my having mercy on them, by my trying to overlook some of the confusing things they have done, and the mistakes they have made, that I am dishonoring Caylee.

Caring about what George and Cindy are suffering does not cancel out caring about what little Caylee suffered. I don't understand why many people seem to believe the two are mutually exclusive.

The main reason I can feel empathy for them is because, as another poster noted, it was obvious they loved Caylee very much and tried to do whatever they could for her. It was easy to see she was the bright spot of their lives. Now they have lost that forever.

Another reason is because I don't know what is in their hearts and minds, what their motives are, or what they are feeling. I don't know that about any other human being.

I can only imagine what they're going through, and it isn't pretty.

Also, I believe that is what Caylee would want. If she is looking down from heaven, I believe she is very sad for them and would want them to be comforted. She would not want them to have any added pain. I believe it would make her sad to see them judged and criticized so harshly. Therefore, IMO, showing them compassion and mercy is honoring Caylee. She would not want people to judge and hate them and express their disgust for them.

I also do not think that I would come out smelling like a rose if every conversation I had, everything I'd written, practically every idle thought, was suddenly public knowledge. If my conversations were recorded and subsequently dissected and taken out of context I doubt I would fare well either.

Yes, dissecting conversations, writing, actions, events, clues, etc. is what we do at WS. But we do it to solve crimes, to find out the facts, to get at the truth, not to judge and condemn, that is the job of LE, the State, and, ultimately, God. I don't believe our focus should be holding people up to our moral standards or code of ethics, because every persons are different. I believe our focus should be sorting out the known facts and trying to discover new ones.

And, finally, I cannot condemn GA, CA, LA, or even KC, yet, because I don't know what actually happened. We don't have all the facts yet, and none of us saw what happened with our own eyes. Much of the judging that goes on is based on assumption and I don't think that's fair.

Thanks, Ladybass, for this thread and the opportunity to share on this subject.

JMO

Ladybass... I commend you for being such an honorable person. I cannot find within myself to rise to that level of compassion for the Anthonys. Please KNOW I sincerely mean that statement. It is not sarcasm.

For me, if the Anthonys would have searched long & hard for their grandchild and ONLY come onto the media begging for help to find Caylee. It would have endeared me to them.

If the Anthony's would have kept their mouth shut about their feelings, opinions and concerns about their daughter KC and kept complete focus on what mattered - the missing child Caylee, they would have my compassion.

On my end as a 'spectator' in this sad saga, I have seen endless lies, countless attempts of cover ups, accusations and finger pointing outright blaming us for 'killing Caylee' and utter contempt for those who actually wanted to sincerely help. It makes it so very hard to find any compassion within myself for these people.

I've spoken a lot to my hubby about this case. MORE than he cares to hear, I'm sure. Our consensus though and how we raise our own children is to be fully accountable for their actions, no matter the consequences. Even if I felt that my child may or is innocent, I would beg & plead for the public to help me find Caylee, not to attempt to sway public opinion. I would beg for the focus to be about my grandchild over and over... I know that I would.

If I saw the A's on TV each and every night for months telling the world the areas that they searched today, the future plans & search parties, continually asking for any and all help and accepting any and ALL help, no matter if that search party was looking for a 'dead body... I would have a heart for them.

I would do anything for my grandchildren. Absolutely anything. And most of all, I would never for 1 second, accept any monies that would be remotely tied to Caylee, her name, her image or her death. It wouldn't even be a consideration and no amount of negotiating or 'reasoning' would have me change my mind.

For me, hearing confirmed reports that they have truly earned in excess of $250,000 for pictures, videos & interviews sickens me to the core. It rips my heart out to hear that Caylee & her murder had a price tag.

So that's my thoughts, beliefs & inability to be able to find compassion for the A's. If you could find a way to turn them completely around and ONLY EVER speak about Caylee, her murder and EVEN 1/2 hearted attempt to pretend to find the real killer of their granddaughter... I would truly try my best to listen with an open heart & mind.

:blowkiss:

(bolding by me)

Pattycake,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts/feelings with us on this sad matter. I appreciate your ability to disagree with another poster in such a graceful manner. :)

I would like to respectfully comment re: the confirmed reports of the A's receiving this money ($250,000) for pics of Caylee. I have seen many posters saying this, but the only report of this, outside of possible media rumors, is in the interview LE did of D. Casey. In the interview he stated that he was told by JH that Baez recieved this amount, possibly on the behalf of KC, for videos of Caylee. Casey specifically says that George and Cindy did not receive this money.

So, what I'm saying is that this report was secondhand, and it wasn't about George and Cindy. And, even if it is true about Baez receiving it on KC's behalf, it isn't confirmed as yet.

If there is other information out there concerning this that I'm unaware of, please someone feel free tp point me in that direction. :)

\KC is a victim because she is a product of her upbringing, she chooses to fight for her freedom, so that she can have a life. Caylee is a victim because someone decided her life wasn't as important as everyone else's, she has no choice!!

you seem to think that the freedom fighting victim KC , in order to have a life, killed Caylee,

did she get a life by killing Caylee? Is 31 days of partying, followed by life in jail, possibly on death row, then the freedom she earned when she murdered her baby?

Some victim; some freedom.

My feelings towards the A's are they bagged Caylee up like her mother did and threw her away like garbage. When it became all about KC that blew it for me. It has not been about Caylee for months. It is all about Princess Gorgeous and how she can do no wrong, Mother of the Year yada yada yada.

I did have sympathy for them until they could not stop lying and covering up for KC. Caylee just faded out of the picture. I would not want to be in their shoes ever. I cannot even imagine the pain they must be feeling. Them enabling all the things that have happened has been a huge part of the media circus they find themselves in. CA is 99% responsible for this with running her mouth and not letting well enough alone.

She is willing to throw totally innocent people under the bus to save KC. That does not sound to loving or caring to me. She said from the start she would use the media however she had to use them. Boy, that was one true statement. I find no defense for them and their behavior. Just because you are in pain yourself does not mean you can go and inflict it on someone totally innocent. Yet they have chosen to do this over and over again to countless people. Tim Miller is a prime example. What did he ever do to them but try and bring the baby home. What they wanted and asked him to come for. Then when CA thought her Caylee money might dry up she turned on him like a snake. No dead child, we must look for a LIVE Caylee.

I am sorry I wish I could feel the passion you all feel towards them. I just cannot do it. They have proved over and over their true intentions. I just hope their is a jail cell with their name on it when the trial for Gorgeous is all over. I do not know about you but I was taught right from wrong. We do not lie, cheat or work the system to get our own way. We abide by the rules and laws of our country regardless of who we are. What they have done during all of this nothing but wrong. In my eyes there is no defense for them or their actions.

My feelings towards the A's are they bagged Caylee up like her mother did and threw her away like garbage. When it became all about KC that blew it for me. It has not been about Caylee for months. It is all about Princess Gorgeous and how she can do no wrong, Mother of the Year yada yada yada.

I did have sympathy for them until they could not stop lying and covering up for KC. Caylee just faded out of the picture. I would not want to be in their shoes ever. I cannot even imagine the pain they must be feeling. Them enabling all the things that have happened has been a huge part of the media circus they find themselves in. CA is 99% responsible for this with running her mouth and not letting well enough alone.

She is willing to throw totally innocent people under the bus to save KC. That does not sound to loving or caring to me. She said from the start she would use the media however she had to use them. Boy, that was one true statement. I find no defense for them and their behavior. Just because you are in pain yourself does not mean you can go and inflict it on someone totally innocent. Yet they have chosen to do this over and over again to countless people. Tim Miller is a prime example. What did he ever do to them but try and bring the baby home. What they wanted and asked him to come for. Then when CA thought her Caylee money might dry up she turned on him like a snake. No dead child, we must look for a LIVE Caylee.

I am sorry I wish I could feel the passion you all feel towards them. I just cannot do it. They have proved over and over their true intentions. I just hope their is a jail cell with their name on it when the trial for Gorgeous is all over. I do not know about you but I was taught right from wrong. We do not lie, cheat or work the system to get our own way. We abide by the rules and laws of our country regardless of who we are. What they have done during all of this nothing but wrong. In my eyes there is no defense for them or their actions.

:clap::clap::clap:

Great post.

:clap::clap::clap::blowkiss:

Do
Grieve.
Get Victims assistance.
Love your child.
Support your child.

Dont
Lie
Deflect
Cover-up
Obscure

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: