Divers pulled a suspicious bag from a waterway behind the Blanchard Park

I had a friend who buried her dog in her backyard but first put it in a trash bag so that other animals wouldn't smell it and dig it up. It could be that someone did just that and then with all the flooding and water situation, the bag ended up in another spot.

That makes me feel better to think that may be the case. :blowkiss: Thanks!

2 women chasing a 'possum. LOL Like that even makes sense right there.

I have racoons here and last night a skunk visited. BRB - I'm gonna go chase them.

2 women chasing a 'possum. LOL Like that even makes sense right there.

I have racoons here and last night a skunk visited. BRB - I'm gonna go chase them.

Maybe they were running from an opossum. That's what I would do. I's scared of rabies and such.

Vets charge quite alot to cremate your dog when they die. Ours was $80 and that didnt include "private" cremation so no, it doesnt surprise me they find dogs in there, some people are cheap or dont have the money.
There was NO way my K-9 buddy would end up in some pond tho.
Hi buddy, I've been looking for you;
I wonder if NG will cover this tonight; I hope the weather if Florida is much better then NYC.
I really hope there will be more for evidence; I really believe that the evidence against her is too light for comfort.

It would probably be good if a mod updated the title to reflect that it has been reported now as animal bones.

Me neither! One dog of mine is buried in a pet cemetary and I have a cat buried in my back yard. The way people treat their animals tells me MUCH about them.

Then you should like feddup a lot...She treats her animal better then she treats herself.
Feddup this one is for you :blowkiss:

I am not a forensic scientist by any means...but how can you tell a bag of bones is from a dog and not a little child within hours? Could this be a ruse to divert publicity from this find until tests come back?

I am not a forensic scientist by any means...but how can you tell a bag of bones is from a dog and not a little child within hours? Could this be a ruse to divert publicity from this find until tests come back?

If it was in a bag then the skull was probably there. The skull for a dog and the skull for a child is markedly different.

A dog or cat head would be shaped differently from a human, that would be the first thing they look for, I would imagine.

the skull of a dog would be very different from a human skull

I get kind of mad that they announce these false findings too soon. Then Cindy just says oh see shes alive and it goes round and round again and the arguing starts. They should only announce when and if they find Caylee's remains.

It could be a diversion until they confirm

Dog skulls are elongated while human skulls are round--they can tell the moment they lay their eyes on it

Attachments

• dog skull.jpg
    dog skull.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 176
  • 5yrold skull.jpg
    5yrold skull.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 176
which one of of our WSers is Kathy shown in the video?????

crap! probably me, I'm Cathi - what video???? I didn't talk to ANY media! Just got home and took three showers - yes I was in BP, it was my team of 10 that found it...I have to be careful what I say.

crap! probably me, I'm Cathi - what video???? I didn't talk to ANY media! Just got home and took three showers - yes I was in BP, it was my team of 10 that found it...I have to be careful what I say.

found what?

Hi buddy, I've been looking for you;
I wonder if NG will cover this tonight; I hope the weather if Florida is much better then NYC.
I really hope there will be more for evidence; I really believe that the evidence against her is too light for comfort.

Last night on Nancy Grace, she said something about "we'll be here tomorrow night." Usually on weekends, the NG program is a repeat from earlier in the week. Is tonight's program a special program because of the search this weekend?

Forensics, even a street cop, can tell the difference between a dog skeleton and a human skeleton - I read all the media sites, none have said a dog dkeleton in a bag was found - they all say items of interest have been found - could mean anything - it's pretty tight on security there - so maybe there wouldn't be such a circus like we think there will be if Caylee is found

Forensics, even a street cop, can tell the difference between a dog skeleton and a human skeleton - I read all the media sites, none have said a dog dkeleton in a bag was found - they all say items of interest have been found - could mean anything - it's pretty tight on security there - so maybe there wouldn't be such a circus like we think there will be if Caylee is found
I want that little girl found so bad...but the odds? Well I think Casey knew exactly what she was doing by staying away 31 days (longer if she had her way).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back