CO - Mother Gives Methamphetamine To Three Month Old

Filly, just a bit of trivia on drugs :)
For fear of sounding like some big old methhead, wanted to say, a lot of people who deal meth or cocaine use baby formula to cut it & make more money. Dealers mix baby formula & drug together. I'd bet that's how the mix up happened, It's for snorting, not for smoking/shooting.

So ... they snort the baby formula with the meth?? How strange ... this is definitely a topic I'm not familiar with.

Y'all,
I found myself in need of a safe place this past weekend and went to a Womens and Childrens Shelter.. emphasis should be on children-
It was hell. I think I was the only person without a bunch of disturbed hyper little kids and who wasn't high on Meth or Crack or something. Every other woman there except for one who was in her 60s or older had all the symptoms of chronic drug abuse. They were ALL rail thin, with pock marks or healing (with makeup) lesions on their faces, etc.

I got out because no matter how mad I was at my husband, I was more afraid of those women and their violent moods ( WHO STOLE MY NACHO CHEESE DIP?????????) than anything that lives at my house.

I definitely think children are paying the prices for their mother's addictions. I saw thin thin children and mothers. Usually, in this part of the country, lower socioeconomic groups are overweight due to a large intake of cheap starchy foods. These chldren had not been fed or cared for, not even with the usual rice and beans. The women were walking skeletons with blank stares.
This is a scary world. I hope that woman loses her kid forever, and goes to prison for quite a long time.

Well judging by her myspace page I question her judgement about pretty much everything. I don't think any of her friends are fully clothed in any of the pictures. Looks like a soft *advertiser censored* site, would you really expect her to be a good mother?

I think I have heard some places around here are limiting the number of cans of baby formula you can buy because of the meth connection - or so my daughter tells me.

Eve

Katreice Trujillo

Housed: Parole - Northeast Region

Offense: Child Abuse-SBI
Sentence: 2 2-year sentences
Sentence date: 09/16/2008

Parole Eligibility Date: 04/28/2009
Sentence Discharge Date: 02/05/2012

They don't give a clear "released" date, so I'm thinking she was released on her PED. So, that means she did 7 months for giving her baby meth. Just great.

Katreice Trujillo

Housed: Parole - Northeast Region

Offense: Child Abuse-SBI
Sentence: 2 2-year sentences
Sentence date: 09/16/2008

Parole Eligibility Date: 04/28/2009
Sentence Discharge Date: 02/05/2012

They don't give a clear "released" date, so I'm thinking she was released on her PED. So, that means she did 7 months for giving her baby meth. Just great.

She accessed her MySpace yesterday, and has a bunch of pics of herself whooping it up, so I reckon she is out and having a ball.

She also lists herself as "self employed" and making more than I see in several years. I wonder at what...? :waitasec:

ETA: A big thank you to Belinda for updating all these old threads!

She accessed her MySpace yesterday, and has a bunch of pics of herself whooping it up, so I reckon she is out and having a ball.

She also lists herself as "self employed" and making more than I see in several years. I wonder at what...? :waitasec:

ETA: A big thank you to Belinda for updating all these old threads!

WAD,

I recall this case. I remember the photographs from Myspace. Basically they're the same ones the woman had posted when this all happened. Only minus the one's of the kids.

Also I remember she was even attractive in her mugshot. I know it's "Pretty is as pretty does" but I do remember it.

*****Thanking Belinda as well for all her hard work********

did you see some of the recent comments on her myspace? besides the idiots wanting her as a friend, someone asked her if she needs a bail bonds anytimee soon here they are!

good grief.

did you see some of the recent comments on her myspace? besides the idiots wanting her as a friend, someone asked her if she needs a bail bonds anytimee soon here they are!

good grief.

What? Nobody asks you daily if you need a bail bondsman?

That's sad in it's own way. I am not excusing her actions. Not excusing her mixing up the formula with the meth. Although we all know that can happen to anyone.:eek: It's sad though she obviously made alot of poor choices in this here world. Then again that's one thing if it's yourself, but her choices effected her children.

Plus, if I needed bail and I was her? I wouldn't want a bondsman. I'd expect it bloomin scott free no strings attached. I hope her little baby dolls are O.K.

Note how do we know this is really what she looks like? We don't. Then again I saw the mugshot. Never mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back