CANADA Canada - Jodi Henrickson, 17, Bowen Island BC, 20 June 2009

http://www.bclocalnews.com/greater_vancouver/bowenislandundercurrent/news/Mother_of_missing_teen_believes_shes_being_held_against_her_will.html

Her mother said she feels her daughter is “being held against her will” and her husband, Bob Henrickson, agrees.

In an impassioned plea, Nancy Henrickson told her daughter that if she was with someone to “hang in there and be strong, Sweetie, because we’re looking for you and we’re gonna find you”.

According to this article, there was a news conference. Guess it didn't get much coverage.

http://www.bclocalnews.com/greater_vancouver/bowenislandundercurrent/news/Mother_of_missing_teen_believes_shes_being_held_against_her_will.html

Her mother said she feels her daughter is “being held against her will” and her husband, Bob Henrickson, agrees.

In an impassioned plea, Nancy Henrickson told her daughter that if she was with someone to “hang in there and be strong, Sweetie, because we’re looking for you and we’re gonna find you”.

According to this article, there was a news conference. Guess it didn't get much coverage.

Like pretty much everything else in this case. :mad:

Does anyone believe Jodi's mom is on the right track? I really don't think LE is thinking along those lines.

Does anyone believe Jodi's mom is on the right track? I really don't think LE is thinking along those lines.
====================

Maybe Jodi's mom needs to believe that right now. It is better than the alternative.

And I wish it would be true.

I've been following the Tori S case here on WS, and have checked in here a few times to hopefully read something positive. Don't know much about this case but something came to me while listening and watching the news report video. What I thought and wonder is, is that maybe someone picked her up in a car, put her in their trunk and drove their car onto the ferry. Possibly she was drugged or worst case scenerio (murdered) before she was put into a trunk. Just a thought. Wonder if LE thought of or are investigating this possibility. If there's video footage regarding vehicles boarding the ferry, maybe they may want to start locating these vehicles and use "sniffer" dogs. Anyone have any info or thoughts regarding this scenerio? People need to start talking, how would they feel if it was their child?

I've been following the Tori S case here on WS, and have checked in here a few times to hopefully read something positive. Don't know much about this case but something came to me while listening and watching the news report video. What I thought and wonder is, is that maybe someone picked her up in a car, put her in their trunk and drove their car onto the ferry. Possibly she was drugged or worst case scenerio (murdered) before she was put into a trunk. Just a thought. Wonder if LE thought of or are investigating this possibility. If there's video footage regarding vehicles boarding the ferry, maybe they may want to start locating these vehicles and use "sniffer" dogs. Anyone have any info or thoughts regarding this scenerio? People need to start talking, how would they feel if it was their child?

This is a very viable (sp) theory although I would like to believe the LE would be stopping every vehicle entering and leaving the island.

This is a very viable (sp) theory although I would like to believe the LE would be stopping every vehicle entering and leaving the island.

Yes that could be the possibility at the moment, but I'm speaking of the very day or the day after she was last seen. She may have been drugged or murdered within a day or two of her last being seen and put into someone's trunk and taken across then. Or is it common practice that they (LE) always check vehicles as they board the ferry? I know this is not the practice in BC, with ferries going across to the island. But I do believe they have survalience video. Just wondering if they have thought to check survalience video (if they had it on this particular ferry) within the say maybe first few days after she went missing. If I were LE I'd be looking into all the vehicles that show on the video and questioning the owners. Hopefully video has captured licence plate numbers or clear enough images to ID the driver. JMO. If I knew who to contact with this suggestion, I wouldn't hesitate to do so. I'm in Ontario. Anyone have a 1-800 # or care to submit my suggestion to LE? I hope this beautiful young lady is found soon, safe and alive. People need to start talking. If there is someone amongst these people who know WTH is going on and are not speaking up, I hope they get found out about and charged with obstructing justice. How cruel and inhumane can people be. BTW I find it totally disgusting of Mr. Arnott's mother to have made the report she made. Totally uncalled for, this woman has no class obviously. Maybe there's a libel or slanger case to consider...hmmm.

Did my usual searches, and didn't find anything more than Paintr found already.

Did find a photo we don't have on here yet, though:

1748387.bin

WHERE IS SHE???

Did my usual searches, and didn't find anything more than Paintr found already.

Did find a photo we don't have on here yet, though:

1748387.bin

WHERE IS SHE???

Beautiful photo...gorgeous girl and I love her smile. She looks like she has lots of spunk - I so hope that somebody speaks up so that she can come home to her family...Thank you for posting the photo...

bumping.....

We gotta keep her up here......

Where are you Jodi, you are in my thoughts several times throughout the day.......

Also, it appears from this photo (undated?), that Jodi has braces, or did at one time. Anyone know if she still does?

1742239.bin

This is the jacket she is believed to have been wearing when she disappeared:

160_bc_jodi_hendrickson_090628.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member