2010.05.21 Tommy Jailhouse phone calls released: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this ok to link as it has video/audio - MC and Hank
http://www..net/124593

ETA: can someone please let me know if they actually get the video - I am only getting the audio but it could be my player....:smile:

I was just about to post that link and you beat me to it! LOL! Thanks Lurker! :hug:

MC and HC talking about LD tests and how they are not accurate and someone told her that she was just too nervous to show she answered truthfully..

MC states that she has taken so many LD test and all of them have come out different - huh?? I thought they ALL showed she failed....JMOO

I think it was decided that the video was too troublesome-- audio is the preferred format.

I've seen enough of their foreheads anyhow. lol

I missed who they were talking about that can't read or write?

They were talking about Lisa. :sad:

And I need to relisten cause I swear MC said "what people don't understand is that if I knew anything I WOULD NEVER tell...I've told them everything" It's at the 12:11 mark - I have listened to that 3 times and still here the same thing....
Was that a slip up?

"I've told them everything I know. I don't know anything".

Same ole song and dance from Misty. Man, she is like a stone.

There's no doubt in my mind Hank, Sr loves his daughter.....but maybe he's thinking if he lures her into some kind of confession, there's a hefty reward?

Misty said in this tape 1 that she wish she would have stayed in TN. She was there she wished she would have stayed there. OK so how does that relate to her being afraid of JOE? I don't see it. If she was afraid of Joe why would she wish she would have stayed in TN?

Misty; "I so believe in Jesus. HE put me here for a reason."

<thud>

Still listening... I cant help but feel terrible for Hank Sr. Jesus.

She says Jesus put her there for a reason. Um Misty, YOU are in there for your OWN choices. Maybe if she read the WHOLE Bible in there, she'll learn about her own responsibilities and about TRUTH.

Sorry, but when people pick and choose what they like in the Bible and ignore the hard stuff, it annoys me to no end. :crazy:

Misty is saying Ronald and his family used her. He used her for a babysitter and everything else he wanted her for. We need this tape transcribed.

Aw, Hank is crying. :(

Makes me sad. He just wants his family back. He doesn't get it either. Hank, be the rock for your family and stop the drugs! Please!

I'll transcribe this tape in a bit. She is saying Ronald was rude just wanted to shoot up in his arm and they need to start looking at him. Woah this is something....

She is saying he didn't answer his phone that night and then when she was calling him. Then she opens the door and there he was.

Listening to Misty right now, there's no doubt in my mind Misty had a hand in poor Haleighs death.

"He did nuttin but use me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member