Forensic Astrology - OMAHA DOUBLE MURDERS Thomas Hunter Shirlee Sherman 3/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
waltzingmatilda, the connection would be, if connection there is, to the startling truth.

YellowDog, there was a problem with the school and that came out in the very first analysis but I am unfamiliar with the specific schools in Omaha and surround, so I can't really answer your question. I have a half-aunt who lives there and I will see what she has to say. In fact, I should have written her before.

Tuba, Tom was a sixth grade student at King Science Center, a magnet school on the near North side of town. It is not in his neighborhood, he had to be bussed there. Does this help?

If you look at the New Moon chart which is on this thread for Omaha, it is of interest that Jupiter, which rules all but one degree of the child in the murder chart, is about to reach out to a golden opportunity, Jupiter sextile Uranus. The Moon and the Sun, however, get there first and block his access. In the double murder chart, the Sun has already done this, and so has the Moon, six days earlier. This brought career elevation and travel for the Moon.

You may recall the blood chill when seeing that Thomas was the next name up on the hit list, his birthday Sun rising in the March New Moon chart. How terrible to be so distinctly targeted that your personal identity is blazoned across the horizon as portent of the month's events. Moon-Sun-Uranus all afflicting him and he, with no supporting planet.

The opportunity that was knocked from his grasp would have brought him a science award and, though but eleven years old, encouragement toward a career identified to that. It would also have provided the opportunity for him to broadcast a startling truth. A truth now :silenced: sealed in his coffin.

Could Thomas, at age 11, have developed something so scientifically advanced that the discovery was worth killing him for?

Could Thomas, at age 11, have developed something so scientifically advanced that the discovery was worth killing him for?

Could he have stumbled across something he wasn't supposed to know WHILE researching for a school project? Could that be what the chart is telling us? Perhaps the startling truth was not scientific but something else completely.

Could he have stumbled across something he wasn't supposed to know WHILE researching for a school project? Could that be what the chart is telling us? Perhaps the startling truth was not scientific but something else completely.

That's entirely possible. I keep thinking about Tuba's comment about "Director of Operations" and I feel like it has to be someone pretty high up who at least masterminded this horror.

Or could he have actually been the winner of the science contest and found out after the fact and was going to expose the person in charge of the contest?

Or could he have actually been the winner of the science contest and found out after the fact and was going to expose the person in charge of the contest?

I had not considered that perspective, YellowDog. It would be interesting to know if the award went to the child of an educator who is a higher up. What I'm getting at is someone may have been trying to make an impression on a superior by awarding the prize to their child instead of Tom.

Good thinking, YellowDog!

Could this be the contest??

http://www.ne.nrcs.usda.gov/partnerships/Sci_Bowl/MS_news_release.html

The Science Bowl is apparently held yearly in February. Nothing specific re the boy's school in this link but I'd bet they sent a team and there is a good chance Tom might have been on it. The timing here is interesting, just enough time for some flak to have developed if there was any hanky panky with the award or with who got to go for the school.

I am frustrated. My aunt, who lives in Omaha, has tried twice to send me material about the murders. What appears is an intriguing heading but a blank email. I will give it some more independent thought. Is there progress in the investigation that you know of? There SHOULD be!

I am frustrated. My aunt, who lives in Omaha, has tried twice to send me material about the murders. What appears is an intriguing heading but a blank email. I will give it some more independent thought. Is there progress in the investigation that you know of? There SHOULD be!

No, none that I've heard or read about. It's very frustrating.

Due to the concealed II Moon, it seems entirely possible but not in a way we would imagine. She is in adverse relation (a square) to the ignition actor, Uranus yet whatever was controlling this woman is Mercury, found in the H. of homicide. That is due to Mercury governing the Sign where the Moon is found: the Sun, Uranus and Mercury hold the power in this murder chart, they are in charge of the event.

Tuba, Does this point to a mother or mother figure who unknowingly communicated information about Tom's arrival home that day? Or perhaps a woman who has information that could shed light on the murders?

This woman intrigues me. TIA

wm<3

There are always factors and figures outside of the event, which is closed in time and space. A woman we don't know about could be one of them. As far as people shown in the chart, there are the housekeeper, Thomas, the killer with satchel, the warped mastermind who is off-scene but controlling the action. The first named, victims, did not contribute to their awful demise, wittingly or unwittingly except by being present and admitting the killer to the home. They both appear as adverse to the plot and the killer. They definitely did not help it along even by some past action.

Mercury is a planet of interest in these murders. There has been no mention of binding the victims (which would be Mercury). They seem to have simply been stabbed and sliced in place. But Mercury is in the House of death & homicide and he or she played a part in this. Further, he or she is involved because conjoined to the dispositor of the killer and who gave the orders, the director. We know Mercury is desperate--he is at the end of his roller. 28°30' Aquarius is out of patience, out of ideas, out of resources but it is this individual who may have provided information, deliberately, to the Boss Man and the killer, which helped the plot. Possibly it was information about the neighborhood and the very street and house description since Mercury rules House 3. We've talked about this Mercury before and how its solstice point in Scorpio was trine Mars and sextile Pluto and A-Okay with what was about to go down.

There are always factors and figures outside of the event, which is closed in time and space. A woman we don't know about could be one of them. As far as people shown in the chart, there are the housekeeper, Thomas, the killer with satchel, the warped mastermind who is off-scene but controlling the action. The first named, victims, did not contribute to their awful demise, wittingly or unwittingly except by being present and admitting the killer to the home. They both appear as adverse to the plot and the killer. They definitely did not help it along even by some past action.

Mercury is a planet of interest in these murders. There has been no mention of binding the victims (which would be Mercury). They seem to have simply been stabbed and sliced in place. But Mercury is in the House of death & homicide and he or she played a part in this. Further, he or she is involved because conjoined to the dispositor of the killer and who gave the orders, the director. We know Mercury is desperate--he is at the end of his roller. 28°30' Aquarius is out of patience, out of ideas, out of resources but it is this individual who may have provided information, deliberately, to the Boss Man and the killer, which helped the plot. Possibly it was information about the neighborhood and the very street and house description since Mercury rules House 3. We've talked about this Mercury before and how its solstice point in Scorpio was trine Mars and sextile Pluto and A-Okay with what was about to go down.

If neither one of the victims helped this along through previous actions or knowledge, wouldn't this almost have to be a "vendetta" killing? Could this be a love triangle with the child being the stumbling block?

Hi Tuba:

Is there any indication from your chart on the Omaha murders as to which victim was killed first?:waitasec::waitasec:

No, Yellow Dog but the housekeeper was in a hall and Thomas in a room. The chart does show she tried to protect him so she was undoubtedly "taken care of" first.

No, Yellow Dog but the housekeeper was in a hall and Thomas in a room. The chart does show she tried to protect him so she was undoubtedly "taken care of" first.

Tuba, I think it's been said before but I will say it again: Thanks from all of us interested in this case for all the time and effort you have expended on our inquiries.
I am mildly hopeful that we may be seeing some developments in this case soon.

Hi Tuba:

Could the man in the long coat who was seen entering the house have actually been a woman using the long coat and dark markup as a disguise to conceal her sex?

Yellow Dog, I had not considered a female knifer, not at all. The thing is, the murderer was not the mastermind. It would be extraordinary to seek the assistance of a woman to do such a crime for many reasons which I'm sure you're aware of but astrologically, the Sun can be either a male, or a female with a notable ego. And the fact that the Sun is in Pisces does not change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member