GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he used an outdated photo?

Most likely. The last activity seemed to be a year ago. No reference to a wife on his page and I was curious because of the ring on his left ring finger in the photo obviously taken in Vic police car.

Sincerely hope the child in one of his photos is not his...shudder.

folks: until LE says this guy has a criminal past we are not going to link to things that have not been verified. I know it is frustrating but it will all eventually become more clear as this progresses. Thanks everyone!

:cheers:

Officers made the discovery early this morning on Black Hills Road at Gisborne South.
The body was in a shallow grave about five metres from the road. It has been removed by the coroner.
Police say they were led to the scene by the man charged with the murder and rape of Ms Meagher.
Adrian Ernest Bayley was remanded at an out-of-sessions court hearing shortly before 3am that lasted only 90 seconds at St Kilda Road Police Station.
The bail justice told Bayley he should not be given bail given the seriousness of the charges against him.
She asked him whether he understood the charges, to which he replied a simple “yes”.

Asked whether he wanted the charges read to him, the accused said “no”.
The accused wore a blue T-shirt, jeans and red-and-black Nike runners and showed no emotion as he sat with his chin in his hand.
Police will allege Bayley raped and murdered Ms Meagher on the morning of September 22 in Brunswick.
He will appear at Melbourne Magistrates’ Court later today.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/news/police-...an/story-fnejlrpu-1226483015325#ixzz27hRpUnWs

-------

Looking at a comparison of Adrian Bayley's facebook photo and the identikit photo of the rapist of the Dutch girl discussed previously. IMO it is a remarkable resemblance.

MOO.

View attachment 26972

https://www.facebook.com/adrian.bayley.5

I know it's not really right to think like this but... That picture is so obviously him, just unsmiling. Did his friends and family not take it seriously and sort of joke around like, "haha man that looks like you, lol" because really, who would expect. It kind of surprises me that no one (that we know of) pointed police towards the guy.

Especially since he apparently wears a hoodie everytime he attacks someone, so, y'know, there's that. "Boy, that looks like Adrian, who also wears a hoodie all the time and is unaccounted for last evening! Could it be!?" It sort of shocks me that indentikit didn't lead to anything.

He is stupid and I hate him.

My heart just breaks for her poor husband. I can't imagine.

folks: until LE says this guy has a criminal past we are not going to link to things that have not been verified. I know it is frustrating but it will all eventually become more clear as this progresses. Thanks everyone!

:cheers:

no problem my fault

This case has made me feel sick. I think it hit me extra hard because of the CCTV footage. She looked so vulnerable tottering along and someone took complete advantage.

So sorry Jill. RIP.

I'd like to apologise to Jill's husband for jumping the gun in the early stages. You must have been going though a living hell & didn't need the likes of us sleuther blaming you.

And also as an FYI - We are also very lucky to have DrWatson, a WS verified thoracic/vascular surgeon (doctor) as a member. Also a much appreciated resource in the Allison Bayden-Clay threads.

Doc can also help us out if need be with Jill's thread, if Doc is so inclined.

:D (not to put you on the spot or anything Doc..)

~Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members