AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packet 5.12

Says these cars were at the house/photographed: Lexus, Hyundai, Toyota Corolla, Acura. Not sure of any importance?

Time, my friend, :please: might you be able to add a page number?

It also said they had recently moved back to the neighborhood.
Sc said he grew up there.

Packet 5.12

Says these cars were at the house/photographed: Lexus, Hyundai, Toyota Corolla, Acura. Not sure of any importance?

there is also a truck of some kind ill have to go back and read it i believe a knife was found in it.

And I thought Salem was MIA creating Isa's own forum... :angel:

Reporting same info since I think it is of i nterest:

Quote:
Originally Posted by time
I can never go through any thing in a linear manner from begining to end ... so, packet 5 (5.12), it appears a man went into Famous Footwear at the mall. The woman working there thought he was acting like he was going to steal something and like he was high. He saw Isa's flyer and started talking about her disappearance and said he was ????'s uncle.

He said the parents didn't do anything to her and that the situation hits close to home because he has children. He said that a guy who was staying with the family owed someone a lot of money and that is why she was taken. He bought a pair of shoes. Security etc. followed him out and he got into a large with truck with big wheels and a lift.

He came back to do and exchange. Name on coupon was Danny Cline - LE contacted him and he denied making the statement the store clerk claimed he made and said he hardly knows the (Celis) family, but his fiancee is related to them. He had heard rumors JM was staying with the family and owes someone money.

Danny threatened LE with gun because they were looking around!

JM doesn't have job, female cousin (?) thinks he is dealing drugs, and he did live with Celis till recently (4/23 is date of interview)

More about it in attachment

<mostly paraphrased by me>

Forgot to ad JM moved from Florida 6 months ago.

And the woman who is related is Justin's niece, not cousin.

It looks like, according to the report that CM is the neice of JM. I can ask my son's girlfriend more info, but as it stands, JM is still Isa's cousin on his mother's side of the family before his mother married a M. It was at that point, that JM's last name was changed to M.

JM is not a "blood" M to the M family.

same link says human hair and 2 pair of childrens blue shorts were found in the land fill.

I find PDF 2, the part about Home Invasion Detail interesting. Interesting because the entire entry is blacked out. I wonder what was written there???

I still want to know what one of the sons has....

she states to LE
One of my sons has -------
LE asks would he hurt her.....

there is also a truck of some kind ill have to go back and read it i believe a knife was found in it.

A grey, 2008 2-door Silverado was searched at 945 E. Ohio Street. I don't know who owns it. A copy of the search warrant for the house was found on the passenger seat of this vehicle.

It looks like, according to the report that CM is the neice of JM. I can ask my son's girlfriend more info, but as it stands, JM is still Isa's cousin on his mother's side of the family before his mother married a M. It was at that point, that JM's last name was changed to M.

JM is not a "blood" M to the M family.

Is there some sort of public record confirmation of this, or MSM source??

Jane Velez-Mitchell covering the Isabel Celis case now on HLN.

Please add the page number and the PDF file number when posting a statement from the document dump.

It makes it so much easier to reference and for members who stop in later in the evening and over the weekend.

Trust me, it makes things so much easier. TIA

for entertainment value (obviously nothing related to the case), packet 2, page 38. I'm sure that girl is really pleased with this association. Wow, those poor officers that have to respond to these kind of "tips".

.pdf 3, pg 66........talk of K9 dogs and the "wolverine boot" comments

125jma0.jpg

A grey, 2008 2-door Silverado was searched at 945 E. Ohio Street. I don't know who owns it. A copy of the search warrant for the house was found on the passenger seat of this vehicle.

LOL Lark the person searching the vehicle places the search warrant on the seat and takes a photo of it so they cant come back and say there was no warrant for searching the truck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member