Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #12 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folding the clothes and placing them in the bag is very interesting from a psychological point of view.

As I recall, Marlene had said that those clothes in the bag were what she believed Sierra was wearing that day. This eliminated my thoughts on Sierra packing a bag for later that day.

This is an enormous clue. Either way, the perp left a signature.

The last time Marlene saw Sierra she was in PJ'S Marlene said that herself. Yes the shirt is what looks like the one in the pic. But we nor Marlene knows if Sierra changed out of that after the picture was taken.
I still think the clothes are an extra set IMHO

As I recall, Marlene had said that those clothes in the bag were what she believed Sierra was wearing that day. This eliminated my thoughts on Sierra packing a bag for later that day.

But I was not that convinced if she knew one way or the other. She thought they were the same clothes because of the picture that was sent. But all you can see is the Sharks sweat shirt. So I am not convinced the pants and undergarments are the same as she had on that morning.

I(f I had to choose just one scenario here, I would say a stalker. I think that she was noticed by somebody, walking to the bus stop alone, and back, every day. She could have been easily followed one day by someone, who saw her home. And if they had a van or a work truck or a normal looking sedan, then they could watch and suss out the morning routine. It would be pretty obvious that the 2 adults left very early every morning. leaving her alone.

It is not obvious to me that two adult left early every morning. Marlene had a job that required a precise time to start. There is no such time clock for Rick.

Sierra had no plans to go anywhere after school according to her family. Marlene offered up that she knows Sierra exchanges clothing w/friends. I say "Wishful thinking" on Marlene's part...as no teen offers up their panties and bra for friends.

Marlene also stated that Sierra does NOT fold her clothes neatly when packing...leaving me with the distinct impression someone else folded them.

I found this very confusing, in light of her mother saying she knew what was in the bag.

She relates the contents of the bag as both what she was wearing and what she had packed for later.

They were one or the other, but they can not be both.

I completely agree, this is sadly and seemingly likely what has happened.

I remember, not only myself, having parent approved clothes, I'd leave the house in. Not matter how i had to fold it/fit it I'd try getting something more "me" into my bag. This concerns me, could she have changed quickly after mum left, folding her bulkier clothes to fit into her lovely bag, to then come home in. She seemed very glam/fashion aware IMO.

i guess I'm clutching at straws here, praying she wasn't forced to do things as i mommy, i can't think about.

Sierra had no plans to go anywhere after school according to her family. Marlene offered up that she knows Sierra exchanges clothing w/friends. I say "Wishful thinking" on Marlene's part...as no teen offers up their panties and bra for friends.

Marlene also stated that Sierra does NOT fold her clothes neatly when packing.

I think she had her own plans that she had not asked about yet. That is normal 15 yr old girl behavior. Plan ahead. get everything in order and then ask for permission, so you have your bases covered.

Her big sis was in Fremont with Dad. I think she wanted to go and be with them that night, but had not asked mom yet because of the family dynamics and tension.

ETA: about the neat folding. My DD's room looked like a disaster when she was 15. She tried on a zillion outfits every morning and left them strewn about. She stuffed clothes in her drawer unfolded. But if she was going out and was planning to wear something later,miraculously she knew how to fold it.

What we can't say because it has not been put out there in main stream media is a darn shame. Some of us do not know about the neighborhood and many of the people who live there. It is a very diverse street. There are many places/bldgs/cars tucked away behind residences. There may be many more people that live there then what we think...IMO.

[/B]

It is not obvious to me that two adult left early every morning. Marlene had a job that required a precise time to start. There is no such time clock for Rick.

I agree 100%. Now, I will sit on my hands. :angel:

I completely agree, this is sadly and seemingly likely what has happened.

I remember, not only myself, having parent approved clothes, I'd leave the house in. Not matter how i had to fold it/fit it I'd try getting something more "me" into my bag. This concerns me, could she have changed quickly after mum left, folding her bulkier clothes to fit into her lovely bag, to then come home in. She seemed very glam/fashion aware IMO.

i guess I'm clutching at straws here, praying she wasn't forced to do things as i mommy, i can't think about.

but if Marlene &Rick leave the home before Sierra leaves for school... Would leave room for Sierra to wear what she pleases... Marlene and Rick also arrive home after Sierra is home from school... Again showing Sierra could wear what she wants without Marlene knowing anything... JMO?.all she would have to do is change her clothing after school prior to Marlene and Rick coming home..

I think she had her own plans that she had not asked about yet. That is normal 15 yr old girl behavior. Plan ahead. get everything in order and then ask for permission, so you have your bases covered.

Her big sis was in Fremont with Dad. I think she wanted to go and be with them that night, but had not asked mom yet because of the family dynamics and tension.

I think this is a definite possibility. My daughter does this as well ... usually when she knows that I'm likely to say "no." IMO, she thinks that doing so gives me less time to think, LOL. It's a rather clever form of manipulation, I must say. This could have been the case, IMO.

Yeah, I think somebody used to live around there.
Not that they are a 'subject' or anything.
I am sure it's just a coincidence.

Are they looking at places where somebody used to live, hounds?

What we can't say because it has not been put out there in main stream media is a darn shame. Some of us do not know about the neighborhood and many of the people who live there. It is a very diverse street. There are many places/bldgs/cars tucked away behind residences. There may be many more people that live there then what we think...IMO.

:anguish:

http://cupertino.patch.com/articles/neighboring-counties-join-in-search-for-sierra-lamar-on-saturday

According to this article, searchers are searching an area that has already been searched and neighboring sheriff departments were called in to help. Does LE have a suspect who was known to be near this area?

What I have heard and the article is a little misleading is this. They are searching more in the foothill area with the 90 plus trained personnel and dogs. Those area to my knowledge have not been searched. As to where the volunteer searchers are that information is never released .
And as to a POI the LE has never said anything about having one. I did hear a clip with Cardoza today saying they are clearing ares in the South County . Which was the reason for all the water searches and such those areas now I think are cleared. He did sayas new tips keep coming in they if they have to will expand the search out further in California if that is where the tips lead them
Give me a few I will find the link.

I think this is a definite possibility. My daughter does this as well ... usually when she knows that I'm likely to say "no." IMO, she thinks that doing so gives me less time to think, LOL. It's a rather clever form of manipulation, I must say. This could have been the case, IMO.

...and how was she going to get there? It's much easier for her Dad or sis to pick her up at her home. Besides she left her charger at home...and that indicates to me she had full intention of returning to get it...

bbm

Exactly. " You don't even have to bring me any thing, I have clothes for tomorrow and Savannah's mom is picking us up after school..."

I got the feeling that Sierra had not made many close friends in MH yet, so I think she wanted to see her sister who was home from college for break.

But then we are back to Mom last seeing her in PJ's...so how does she know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77