2009.01.21 Document Release

I should let it go...but there are ultrasound photos in the bedroom that says Cindy should have known she was pregnant before 7 months...imo. No denial...again...Cindy being defiant and covering up the truth, imo.

Now we are going to see what they have really been doing during this investigation.

ETA: I see we have a disagreement on when those were taken. I could be mistaken. I still say that Cindy knew she was pregnant. She was an RN and Casey lived in the home.

And then there's this:
"Debbie was working July 15th when Cynthia left to get Casey's car from the tow yard. AT around 1330-1400 hrs Cynthia returned to work. Cynthia was angry and told them the car was a mess and the baby' car seat and clothes were left in the car. Debbie told her she needed to call the police. Cynthia said she wasn't going to call the police and was going to give Casey a chance to explain herself. Cynthia said she would try to call Casey's employer Universal Studios when she got home."

:furious:

i've always questioned if the sw that ca saw was at work...they do have sw running around those places......trust me!

I should let it go...but there are ultrasound photos in the bedroom that says Cindy should have known she was pregnant before 7 months...imo. No denial...again...Cindy being defiant and covering up the truth, imo.

Now we are going to see what they have really been doing during this investigation.

Those ultrasounds were those that were done further along in pregnancy imo.

For clarification purposes I believe I read that the heart sticker was not still stuck to the duct paper
I believe it says that investigators noticed residue in the shape of a heart on the duct tape and that the matching heart sticker was found with the remains. So it was stuck on the tape at some point but then came off over time I suspect
Again just mentioning for the sake of clarity

For clarification purposes I believe I read that the heart sticker was not still stuck to the duct paper
I believe it says that investigators noticed residue in the shape of a heart on the duct tape and that the matching heart sticker was found with the remains. So it was stuck on the tape at some point but then came off over time I suspect
Again just mentioning for the sake of clarity

Yes, you are correct.

From the search warrant for those who may not be able to access (not sure if I got everything):

...garbage bags, garbage bag containers, adhesive tape to include Duct tape, packaging material used for same, chemical components that may be used to make chloroform, receipts for purchases of the same, containers that may be used to mix chemicals, baby medication, vacuum cleaner(s) to include wet-vac's, all photos and photo albums, videos or CD's containing photos, storage device(s) used to capture digital images, disposable cameras and/or film, small cloth type lettering similar to ones found with the body, any "Winnie the Pooh" clothing, towels, blankets or similar cloth items, diapers and pull up pants, all tooth and hair brushes, cell phone(s), and computer systems or related media(media = hard drives, floppies, CD's, Zip drives, etc.) that may be on said property...

.http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530229.pdf.

Small cloth type lettering similar to the ones found with the body? What is that?

wasn't this the time when she was going around putting red hearts on every pic???? :furious:

Spooooooky! That's right and someone here (can't recall) said there was a meaning or different meanings for them (something to do with children or a child).

Just saw someone said it was red balloons... was there any red heart balloons, maybe? It's easy to get them mixed up. sort of......lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back