GUILTY OK - Jaymie Adams, 25, Blanchard, 9 Dec 2011

Big thanks to everybody keeping this thread regularly updated! Great job.

Why would the bio-father of the 5-yr. old have to fight for his son??? And why would the current husband not give him back??? Should be a given dad gets son back...

I agree with Pat Brown, Justin's claims of prostitution and swinging is merely to add suspects to the suspect pool and point away from him.

I agree with Pat Brown, Justin's claims of prostitution and swinging is merely to add suspects to the suspect pool and point away from him.

Authorities say the body was found on a dirt bike trail just miles from where Jaymie`s car was found abandoned at a McDonald`s parking lot so hopefully police will be able to find tire tracks from the perp's car.

I don't suppose the person who murdered Jaymie would want to risk going into a public restaurant to meet Jaymie especially if he intended to murder her so maybe Jaymie agreed to meet her client in the parking lot.

It would be interesting to know where Jaymie intended to have sex with this particular client. Agreeing to get into a client's car is very unsafe.

I agree with Pat Brown and Sheryl McCollum who appeared on NG's Show.

SHERYL MCCOLLUM, CRIME ANALYST, DIR. OF COLD CASE SQUAD AT PINE LAKE P.D.: Her telephone and her computer are going to blow this story out of the water. The problem I`m having with him is he claims she sent a text message saying I`m going to meet a client at an all-night McDonald`s. Then she sent him another text saying hey, dude didn`t show up.

Is her husband her pimp? Because that`s what it sounds like to me. He knows she`s meeting people for money. He knows she`s on Craigslist as a -- as a prostitute of three months while she`s pregnant? Yes, I don`t know why this guy is not a person of interest.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1201/12/ng.01.html

I wonder where Jaymie was planning to have sex with her client(s) that evening? AFAIK, "massage therapists" usually meet their clients at a motel not a restaurant.

FWIW, I think if Jaymie was having sex with other men on a regular basis she would be on some form of birth control in order to protect herself from getting pregnant so it seems odd to me that she allowed herself to get pregnant while she was actively engaged in this line of work.

I would guess she required clients to wear a condom to protect against diseases. She probably did not require the same of her husband.

This report says Police and the medical examiner's office have yet to release what caused the woman's death, but an unidentified reporter on NG said Police confirmed there was trauma to the body and the trauma to the body is consistent with homicide.

Police and the medical examiner's office confirmed Jaymie was pregnant with her fifth child at the time of her death.

I don't think it has been established where the children were that night. Maybe they were with his mother or his brother who he is very close to. I have heard he is a twin but I am not 100% sure. He sure looks like his brother. I could agree with #2 or #3 but I could see him being very upset with her just being pregnant again so soon even if he was the father. Also, remember the mother from Utah that disappeared and the husband took the boy's "camping" that night. He could have killed her at home and took the kids along for a ride in the car or left them home alone sleeping (at least the older ones) or with another family member? Kids being around doesn't seem to stop a murder.

That was Josh Powell who said he took his kids camping in the middle of the night. His wife and mother of his children Susan is still missing and that's the case I thought of too.

An unidentified reporter on NG said Police have asked Justin's mother to come in and talk but Irven Box, Justin's lawyer told Nancy she is not going to do that.

Irven Box also told NG he believes Jaymie was advertising on Craigslist and she had been doing so for about 3 months so Jaymie got pregenant with her fifth child while she was having sex with strangers.

Why would the bio-father of the 5-yr. old have to fight for his son??? And why would the current husband not give him back??? Should be a given dad gets son back...

Maybe the 5-year old knows something?

Has this father been involved in the child's life?
Did he have joint custody or visitation before this happened?
If he hasn't seen his son and had no visitation then he would have to go to court to get that.

They would hesitate to take a child from the only "parental" figure he's known recently, to put him with a stranger.
IF this father has had regular visitation, established paternity, has been paying child support... then I have no idea why he doesn't have him.
If that was the case, he could just go to court and prove the mother is dead and get full custody.

I would guess she required clients to wear a condom to protect against diseases. She probably did not require the same of her husband.

You are right of course, Jaymie should have set down rules and boundaries, and communicated her expectations clearly to her clients before she consented to have sex with them to ensure she was protected from an unwanted pregnancy and STDs but I doubt she did.

Jaymie went “unarmed” and "alone" to meet her clients she foolishly trusted and she willingly got into a car with a stranger who ultimately drove her to an isolated location and murdered her so she placed herself in a vulnerable position and gave her power away and someone with evil intentions took advantage of her.

Jaymie advertised on Craig’s List and we know woman who do this are at risk of being seriously harmed unless they are smart and take steps in advance to ensure they have a safety plan in place in case of an emergency.

AFAIK women are at risk of miscarrying during the first trimester so it is unfortunate she didn't have the support she required so she could stay at home, get adequate rest and nutrition, and take care of herself and her unborn child.

JMO

Wait-has it been confirmed she was working as a prostitute?

Wait-has it been confirmed she was working as a prostitute?

no it has not.

only that hubby failed a LDT
and that hubby changed his story
and that hubby had his car seized
and that hubby's phone pinged off the same tower hers did which was an hour away from where he says that he was
oh and that they found sex toys in a red purse in their bedroom (sex toys in your bedroom do not=prostitute)

no it has not.

only that hubby failed a LDT
and that hubby changed his story
and that hubby had his car seized
and that hubby's phone pinged off the same tower hers did which was an hour away from where he says that he was
oh and that they found sex toys in a red purse in their bedroom (sex toys in your bedroom do not=prostitute)

bbm - let's hope not ! :innocent:

If he hasn't seen his son and had no visitation then he would have to go to court to get that.

They would hesitate to take a child from the only "parental" figure he's known recently, to put him with a stranger.
IF this father has had regular visitation, established paternity, has been paying child support... then I have no idea why he doesn't have him.
If that was the case, he could just go to court and prove the mother is dead and get full custody.

It was posted on this thread that he had custody until two years ago...Don't know about visitation, etc. But has obviously been involved.

http://newsok.com/pregnant-blanchar...omicide-investigation/article/3635684/?page=2

Start here in the above article to read about that dad/child:

Pattern of behavior?
Blake Parsons, the father of Jaymie Adams' third child, said her husband's claim that she is involved in prostitution isn't surprising to him.
Parsons lived with the missing woman, on and off, for 18 months.

This statement doesn't confirm prostitution just that it isn't surprising.

http://newsok.com/pregnant-blanchar...omicide-investigation/article/3635684/?page=2

(snip)
the father of Jaymie Adams' third child, said her husband's claim that she is involved in prostitution isn't surprising to him.

Read more: http://newsok.com/pregnant-blanchar...e-investigation/article/3635684#ixzz1jNL0x0sx

I know. I posted that same link above to explain about the other dad/child and custody of said child during his lifetime.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danielle79903
Back